Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Captors

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 20 - Captors

Chapter 20 - Captors
Chapter 20: Captors

"The path of war must not fight to hurt the mind or the body, it must hurt the heart. The most devistating blow is always the blow that shatters your friends and family, Jenny." Dr. Connors said, explaining their plan to take down The Shadow Ghost. "Okay, so how do we do that?" Jenny asked, sitting down in a chair infront of Dr. Connors. "We capture the love of his life, my daughter, Ashley E. Connors." Dr. Connors said. "That cheating double crosser." Jenny muttered under her breath. "Why would you put your own daughter in harm sir? Aren't you family?" "Yes, but no longer. She is a traitor. They tried to wipe my memory, though it didn't work! I still remembered. She worshiped that demon. She is nothing but an obstacle. Do not intentionally hurt her, though don't hold back if necssisary. She may rejoin the side of good. Capture her, you should know where she is. Afterwards, take her to the skies till you use her as bait. Once you have lured the Shadow Ghost, you should release Ashley and kill him. Destroy all his remains. If you cannot kill him, but weaken him till he is knocked out, keep his remains. Turn them over to me, for experementation." Dr. Connors finished. He nodded as Jenny flew off into the night skies.

Ashley sat in the bedroom, next to the 3 men, restless, thinking into the night. She knew her father would come after her, for she had his enemy. He would have to capture the queen before a Checkmate. She sat in the bed, going out to take a walk to sort out her thoughts. She was on the street, hitting whoever got near her that looked threatning. Though one thing she would have never caught sight of was flying through the sky. She was picked up by it, and wouldn't be put down. "Hey, wait, Jenny? What the frack are you doing! Where have you been!" "Tell me what you've been doing, you cheating prick. Why did you cheat on Adam? I though you were in love with him! You worshipped the Shadow Ghost!" "What? Jen, Adam is..." "Shut up!" Jenny said, smacking Ashley across the face "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to. Your father told me that I had to. It is my only way to redemption. "Jenny! You went to my dad? No.... No, No No! Jenny, I fear you have made a terrible mistake!" Ashley cried, whimpering a little bit. "No, I have not made a mistake! I have realized the evil of the 48s. I am using you as a bait, not harming you, you should pray that I keep it that way. Now, I will make this all easy on you for now." Jenny said, injecting Ashley with a sleeping drug. She lay limp in Jenny's arms. "Now, to wait to night..."

"Ashley, where are you!" Brad called out, the 3 searching for Ashley. "You guys, we should split up. I'll cover more ground aerially, you two follow any leads on Jenny. I have a feeling she captured her." Adam said, flying off. "Okay, see ya Adam" Brad waved as they continued to search. "Oh creepy blonde, creepy blonde!" Tuck yelled, as they trudged along. "Tuck, she is not a creepy blonde girl. She's our friend as much as Sheldon was, Jenny is, and Adam will be." "Yeah she is creepy, she has long blonde hair, her dad is a psycho abusive mad scientist, she has creepy back scars, she is developing dark foreboding powers, she has mysteriously dissapeared, she has been captured by a pimp, she slept with Adam, she can say curse words like a overly sweet girl, and she is thinking of being a superhero!" "Okay, I get the point. SHe is weird, but so is Jen, and so is Adam, and so are you!" "How am I weird?" "Your a little brother, your born like that. Come on, lets look at the paper for any trails of Jenny. Lets see, don't see any so far..." "Let me see! Wait, is that, AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "Tuck, stop screaming, wait, AH! is.... that.... Misty? Oh god no, Jenny's lost it" "What Brad?" "Jenny killed Misty, Tuck. You know the ninja girl, fought a few times, but deep down, they were friends, and that mangled mess of blood is one of them. Come on, Tuck, lets follow it."

"Woah, alot of security around here. Let us in! We know the victim!" Brad said, moving through police and others. "Step aside kid. We have SKYs on duty looking right now." "Sorry, but, I have knowledge at who the murderer is. I just need to see the body first." "Okay, go on." Brad searched the body with carefully placed gloves. "Fractured cranius, spinal rupturinant...." "Brad, what are you doing?" "Tuck, I saw it on CSI: Ontario, they just say random body hazards as they look over the victim." "No, they say what's wrong and what killed them." "Shut up, who's the CSI?" "You are, Dr.Grissim." "Okay. Wait, what's this?" He saw in his horror that a piece of metal stabbed through part of Misty. It was a chip of a foot. Jenny's foot. "Jenny... why? Tuck lets go!" "Sir, did you." "Nope, we found nothing, come on Brad!" "Okay!"

"So, why did Jenny do it?" Tuck asked, them tossing a rock back and forth. It was 5:00 PM currently, almost dark. "I don't know, but I think it was some sort of test. She wouldn't kill Misty out of defense or out of assasination, and Jen would need a reason. So I'm sure well see Jenny tonight. Just, we must tell her the truth before Adam..." Night time set over the horizon, dark sweeping the city. Though, instead of the usual noise, a call was heard through the city. "Shadow Ghost! Come here now! I have something you may want..." Jenny said, flying in the air, holding Ashley in one hand, by the arm, her dangleing in air. "Help me! Please!" Ashley cried, dangeling for her life. She staired at the ground, her life flashing before her eyes. Though then, he came. "YOU HAVE NOT SINNED ROBOT GIRL. LET HER GO, AND I WILL HAVE NO REASON TO DESTROY YOU. WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGANIST ME?" Adam asked, in his SG persona. "What do I have aganist? Don't act stupid. Remember Sheldon, the nerd you killed a few weeks ago? You...killed him. You destroyed him and shattered my life. I lost my mind, or whatever I have. Now, you will feel the suffering of losing someone you love. Goodbye you cheating whore." Jenny said, dropping Ashley to the ground. Adam tried to catch her, but it was too late. She hit the concrete below, hard. Her skull was bleeding, her words spaced from each other. She breathed heavily, like she was about to die. "Jenny, no! Don't do it! She hasn't done anything and neither has he!" Brad yelled, running for Jenny. "What do you mean? He killed him! It's his fault my heart is broken! She helped him, and it was just." "No Jenny! You don't understand!" "Yes, I do! He is of foul, murderous blood! Now, it is his time." Jenny said. She began ripping combos on him, Kick Kick Punch, Punch Kick Throw, Kick Shoot Kick. He was flying through buildings, taking damage. He could not fight, for he had a tear in his eye, that would not fall. Jenny kicked him into the alley. "Now, to see who this masked man is..." She removed his mask, in horror of the man behind it. "Adam? Why! Why did you do this! You...." She began to grow in rage as she walked closer to him."You.... you never wanted to be my friend, you just wanted to hurt me. Your a traitor...." Jenny said, walking away. "No Jenny, you have it all wrong. A gunshot killed Sheldon, remember? I was the person that that shot was headed for," Jenny stopped to listen. "Who had it out for me the whole time? Who wanted Ashley out of the house and abused her? It was Dr. Connors, your collegue. The one you trusted was the one who you wanted to fight. He killed Sheldon. Though, now you have killed Ashley, an innocent. You are a disgrace. You are a murderer, killing your only friends and hurting the rest of the people your supposed to protect. For what, revenge aganist an innocent man?" Jenny started mumbling "Lies, lies, dirty lies..." over and over. "I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, ROBOT. I LET YOU LIVE. I BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU, WHO I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED. YOUR DEAD JENNY. YOU HAVE SINNED BEYOND COMPREHENTION. NOW YOU MUST DIE!" he said, pulling out his swords and striking Jenny. "YOUR LYING! I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" Jenny cried. The blades inched towards her head, almost in a slomotion. Her eyes filled with tears, as she closed them. Suddenly, perciesly,she guarded the twin blades. They both got up from the position and flew off, beginning to fight. First, a punch from Adam hit Jenny in the stomach, but she healed from the dent within seconds. "You'll have to do better than that...." "I WILL!!" he said, flying at her. The swords went left right left, each one guarded by her arms, healing instantaniously. She spun around after the last slice, and did a side kick straight to his abdomin, knocking him back. Punches and kicks flew across the sky, guards at unimaginable speed. They turned into blurs of attacks, noone seeing who had the upper hand. Time started to slow to them, getting more and more into the fight. Adam though, came with an unexpected uppercut slice and kick, sending Jenny crashing into the ground, him diving down, her leaping and rolling back at the last second. Minutes went by, them staring deeply into eachother's eyes, with piercing hatred. Both saw the other as the evil, though neither was evil, they were just enemies. Stares that would put fear into anyones heart, were there as they fought a mental war, seeing what one and other would strike with next, as they narrowed their gazes. Abruptly, they both charged, Jenny with buzzsaws and Adam with his Kitanas. Clashing, sending each other back and forth, skating around the pavement, hundreds watching intently. Strikes came with clashing sword and blade, the sound of metal and flesh being torn apart. Speed also regained as each slice was countered with another, though each was ready for the next. Though one strong strike froze their blades, both in the face of death. They pulled back simultaniously, repeating the staring for a few more delicate seconds. The battle began to reach a climax as they both began clashing again and again. Jenny did a vertical strike, narrowly missing him, though then he dodged and knocked Jenny back with a double slice to the stomach, sending her down to the ground. Her mangled exoskeleton was lying in the street, pavement and gravel torn up all around the crater she had made. He grinned menacingly, knowing he had caught his predator and his prey. "I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DO THIS JENNY. SORRY YOUR TIME HAS COME SO SOON." Adam exclaimed as his shadow flew in to consume Jenny. Jenny was enwraped in a cucoon of darkness. All she saw was the dark voices, calling her, exposing her fear, tearing at her metalic flesh. Fears of failure, depression and sadness filled her head, as the pain began to set in. She did not scream, she did not cry, though, she was too overwhelmed to think to do that. She healed again and again, some parts not healing as easily, and losing metal armor, scratching at her circutry now. Time went by, Adam controlling the cucoon to enwrap Jenny till she was consumend. Moving it delicately, sowing the weakened spots with more, to make escape impossible. She knew she was finished if she could not escape. He was suprized she had resisted for so long. Most give in in seconds. Though suddenly, Jenny thought of the pain she had felt. The deaths, the violence, her losing touch with society. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Slowly she moved her arms and chambered them, readying herself for her escape. Though in a moment of weakness of Adam, she burst out of the cucoon, like a butterfly unraveling its wings. She flew forward and clocked Adam, knocking him through buildings. She brought out her shotgun lazer, and aimed it at her defeated advisary. She was about to fire it, when a voice rang out. "JENNY , DON'T DO IT! HE'S INNOCENT!" the voice rang out. It was Brad, running franticly to Jenny. "Jenny, don't do it! You can't kill him! You were ment to save the world, not kill people. First Misty, now this? She trusted you, I trusted you, he trusted you, and you betrayed us all. Save yourself Jenny, your throwing yourself into the shadows. The shadows are a dark place Jen. You don't want to enter them! You are a hero, not a villan..." "Brad! I need to do what I need to do, then everything will be back to normal!" "NO! It wont! It cannot be back to normal even now, but atleast it can be good. I love you, but I can't love a murdering robot. I can't love a freak of nature. You aren't Jenny anymore. I tried, but I'm sorry..." Brad began to walk away, tears in his eyes, his heart heavy, slouched down. "Brad, wait! Give me a chance!" "No Jen, I'm sorry." He walked off into the abyss. Jenny began to cry, losing another friend. Though, unlike last time, those tears quickly turned into rage. "You.... you made me drive my friend away! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE! NOW, TIME FOR YOU..." She began to charge madly, losing her control, thoughJenny was intrupted by a voice. "Never!" Ashley said, in her Arch Angel costume. A black bulletproof vest with vents in the back to allow her darkness to breathe. Twin rings on her hands to generate her shadowy guns. A thieves mask, black in color, around her eyes. A black skirt, as dark as night, flowing in the breeze. "Jenny! You will now face my wrath!" she said, shooting now Uzis at Jenny. The bullets, unlike most, left marks. The shadowy energy ate at her metal cells. Ashley flew down, still firing at Jenny, now falling back, stumbeling by the pain. Her body was covered in dark spots where the bullets had eaten in. Worse than her pain in the cucoon, she could not grow back fast enough. Ashley jumped into the air and kicked Jenny into the air. Flying through buildings and obstacles, Jenny was almost destroyed. "Who are you?" Jenny asked. "A friend" she said, removing her mask for a second to place a tranqulizing bullet in Jenny. Ashley walked off, victorious. Though, she would not be that way for long. She ran to Adam, picking up his body. "Are you okay my love?" "Yes.... but I need help. Get me home, I'll heal." "Though your wounds..." "My shadow will take care of it. Just as long as you are safe." They looked into eachothers eyes, hope left. As long as they were one, they could destroy anything in their pathway. Love, hope, happiness out of the darkness was the one thing that could exist. "I love y..." Though, his words were intruppted by a small gasp by Ashley. He saw blades protruding through her heart, her bleeding massively. Her eyes of hope dried up, rolling into a position of darkness. His energy was to little, he could not stop it. The curved blades, covered in blood, flesh, and tubes, stared Adam in the face, laughing at his failure to protect her. He had failed, he let all he loved die, as it always happens. "You are now dead my little slut." Dr. Connors said, now in a mechanical suit, with blades out of his wrists. He was the one that stabbed her. "No...." She said, dying the next moment. Adam got up, bleeding to death at the moment. "YOU!" He said, punching at the Dr. He caught the punch. The mechanical man grinned and countered it with one of his own. "Take him away!" He commanded, thousands of Bioforce entering the city. "ASHLEY!!!" Adam yelled, subdued by the guards. Her dead body fell to the ground. "Lock the body away in the basement. Let her rot. Let her be forgotton." Adam was taken away to be an experiment, to be what he ran from. He lost his spark in his eyes. He knew he would go back to the world he had suffered a few months ago. He knew it was permanent now, and he could never, ever escape. He was alive, though he wished he was dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment