Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Final Breaths

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 21 - Final Breaths

Chapter 21 - Final Breaths
Chapter 21: Final Breaths

As Jenny sat in the alley, Bioforce patroling the streets, she knew she had made a mistake. She only wished her final words to Brad would have been different. Her bruised and battered body was a sign she was about to die. She went through the regrets of her life, and saw the things she regretted most were not being as close to her friends as she wanted to be. She never realized how time can move, and you can forget to do the things that matter. She saw though, a familiar face in the shadows. "Brad?" She spoke weakly in disbelief. "Jenny! They're after me, I need your help! I..." was his last words, a final breath made by him. Blood streamed down his chest, shot through the back. As he fell over the shooter was revealed. "You have failed XJ9, in killing Adam Williams." Dr. Connors said, in his Biosuit. "You knew... you knew your daughter was in love with him, not the SG. He didn't kill Sheldon, you're Bioforce did. I was played..." "And what a worthy Queen you were XJ9, though this suit will be much better. Without you, I couldn't have made this. It is based on your new design! I used you for your blueprints, you fool. I knew you would fail. He was a murderer anyway, don't get worked up in it. Though now, I will eliminate all 48s and all with the pathogen. Your friend was on the list for being near them. Also, he distracted you from your mission. You are of no use to me now. You will be eliminated." Jenny though of all her hatred for the deaths recently, and being played by him. He used her. She suddenly healed much more quickly than she normally would. "You will regret that." She said, clocking him, and flying off into the night. She found her way home and began her path to redemption. Alot would have to be done, but she would reenter the light. She would wash off her scars. She would need help for the Journey. To step into the shadow, not be consumed by it. One little step at a time, one step at a time. The tale is very long, and Jenny's journey will continue. Though in another day, that is. Another day to live, and to die. Another day to survive. Another day to be, human.

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HALOGUNNYSGT on June 8, 2008, 11:00:34 PM

HALOGUNNYSGT on
HALOGUNNYSGTOMG Best story i have ever heard