Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Steel Heart

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 8 - The Steel Heart

Chapter 8 - The Steel Heart
Chapter 8: The Steel Heart

        Jenny was getting ready for her date, polising all her body, buffing out sharp spots and dressing in different clothes than her usual attire. Sheldon made her dress when they were going out, and Jenny still had it in her closet just in case. "Perfect" she said as she put on the dress, enjoying it in somewhat of a vanity. "Oh Jenny, your a very hot robot" Jenny said to the mirror. "your looking good tonight, ready for Brad." She got up and went downstairs as she heard Brad calling her down from the main hall. She ran down the staircase, in her dress, and asked Brad "Well, how do you think I look?" Brad couldn't believe his eyes.
Jenny looked amazing not in her normal clothes. Almost like a goddess, innocent yet beautiful. Her dress was partially see through, and somewhat short compared to her usual fare. Through the partial see through, she could acually make out the shapes of her breasts easily, in a beautiful yet not overwhelming shape, about mid sized. He also could see towards her legs, swooping inwards in a perfectly carved manner, leading to her thong. He could see that she wore it more reveling than she could have too, pinning up parts of the dress, lowering the straps on her top piece, not wearing a bra. Through this over revealing dress, he knew that this was important to her. "Jen, wow, that looks really good on you! You could be a model if you wanted to give up the superhero thing. I mean, it fits your body perfectly, you look great in it too, most of the work is by your body Jen, not the dress. You look great." Jenny blushed when she heard Brad describe herself to her. "Look at this too." She pulled out a rocket cannon from her arm, and fired it at herself. The entire room exploded in an instant. Out of the shadow, Jenny's dress was still okay. They then laughed together after glancing around the room for a moment. "You chariot awaits, my metallic queen." Brad told Jenny as he got on his knees to lead her out the door, barely hanging on it's hinges.

        "So where do you want to go? Maybe Mesmerez?", Jenny asked Brad as they were driving that night. "I was thinking some sort of Mexican resturant, an authenticish one. Casual but not Beaner." Brad replied. "Yea, that sounds good." "Come on, lets go!" Brad replied as he was blowing his horn, annoyed by being stuck behind traffic. "Brad..., here, just step out of the car and leave it up to me." "Okay, do what you have to do Jen." As they both stepped out of the car, Jenny picked up the car, and threw it into a nearby parking lot. "Just hang on to my hand." Jenny said as she picked up Brad and they flew off to the Mexican resturant.
"..el es mi corazon dulce!" Jenny finished as she spoke for an hour in spanish to the waiter. "FOR THE LAST TIME, I JUST WORK HERE! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT!" the white boy waiter said to Jenny and Brad. "Me gusta..." "Jen, I'll handle this one. Do you want anything to eat Jen?" "Sure, I want the 3 tacos ala carte." "I'll have the same thing she's having." "But I havent ordered ye..." Jen said. "I think he understood it in english Jen." "Your girlfriend's weird, but hot." the waiter said to Brad as a sorta loud whisper. As the waiter was walking back to the kitchen, he felt someone tap his shoulder. When he turned around, Jenny's extended hand smacked him in the face.

        After the dinner that night, they flew off to a quiet place in the night, around the park. They sat their, chatting about old memories through the night, till one moment. "Brad, I have had the greatest time with you tonight. This is probably the happiest moment of my life." "Same goes for me Jen, though I would like to take it a step farther than just a brief kiss." "What?" Jenny asked, wondering what Brad was going to do next. "Look into my eyes Jen, look deep into them, look and never look back." When they looked into each other's eyes in that moment, a sweet love embrace began. Jenny and Brad first interlocked mouths, one of steel and one of flesh, both melting with passion. They began dueling with the tounges as they embraced one and other in that moment. In each other's arms, they fused into one being, created of romantic. As they kissed, Jenny removed Brad's shirt as Brad removed Jenny's dress, as they began to feel the full embrace of one and other's body, feeling the cool chill of Jenny's metal on Brad's warm flesh was erotic for the both of them. As they staired into each other's eyes, deeper than ever before, wondering if they would go the next step, acually remove the bottom layer and go all the way, in that moment, they were interrupted by a voice, calling them.
        "Eww, you guys, someone is here to see you. Jenny, are you naked? Eww, don't even want to think of what you were going to do next. Nope, wait, I did, ewwwwwww. You two love birds disgust me!" The moment was fading when they turned around to ask, "What is it Tuck!" "I knew you wouldn't answer to me, though I have news that you may want to hear." as Jenny's eyes widened as Adam Willams stepped into the clearing. "Jenny, I'm sorry for my previous actions, they are irreconcilable, and Brad, I'm sorry to hear you are related to this twirp." "Hey!" Tuck yelled when he said that. "Though I need to tell you, something important." "What is it Adam?" "Yeah, what is it with calling Jenny a robot dog and a murderer?" "You said that? Wow, that's just cruel" said Tuck. "Shut up, I should have expected that, but I am here to tell you that Sheldon is dead." Jenny gasped, realizing all that she did not credit him for. She cried in Brad's arms, losing control of her emotion, no longer able to hold back tears. She had just lost one of her only friends. She just lost her old love. She just lost something great, and the last words she said to him were to get away. Brad's eyes filled with tears too, though not crying like Jenny's were. "Why...why did he die! What happened.... Why...did he have to die!" Jenny said as she continued to sob. Jenny realized how far she had gone on this first date, farther than she had ever gone with Sheldon. She felt that she had betrayed him. She put on her dress and flew off into the night sky. "Come, follow me. You deserve to know why your friend died." Brad got up, crying now that Jenny just flew off, leaving him alone. "Cut the sad sap act after the lovey dovey stuff Brad, its really depressing. Come ooooonnnn. Come oooonnnnn cone on come on come on!" Tuck said. "Brad, face your fear and come with or lay here alone, explaining why your sobbing half naked in the forest." Brad got up and said "Let's go."

        "It all started Today, right after school out in front of the building. I told him that even being near me he was in big danger. He didn't care for the questions I was asking him were on his favorite subject: Jenny, otherwise known as XJ unit 9. I didn't think she was more than the robot's I knew. I acually lived a normal life till age 5. Then, me and my mom were captured by these robotic slave drivers. I can't go into much detail, but I escaped. They were killing innocent people, decapatated my mom, and enslaved me. At age 17, I stopped aging, and returned home. Though my stories of a robot planet many years ago, 20 to be exact, got me thrown into an Asylum. Now I broke out of that. People want me dead because I broke out. That is where your friend, Sheldon, came in. He told me he had to take your brother camping because he wouldn't stop begging you to do so" said Adam. "Hey, I really wanted to go camping, but now their is some murder mystery going on, so I guess I'll tag along and make random humorous statements." "When we met out in the woods, after a swarm of mosquitoes attacked Sheldon, he told me about Jenny. He told me of how she protected the town and the world, helped the people, and saved the day, all while trying to fit in inside school, have friends, and have a steady boyfriend. I was amazed and facinated by her, and deeply sorrowed from insulting her. I did not want to make enemies on this journey, just to make peace. Friends?" asked Adam as he put his hand infront of Brad's. He smacked it to the side and said "Once you have apologized to Jenny, we'll talk." "I understand, you are in love with Jenny too. Sheldon was devistated by his loss with her, make sure you do not make the same mistake. Though once all the stories were told, and Tuck sung 40 uniquely annoying" "Hey!" "songs in a row, we were about to fall asleep, when suddenly a bullet whizzed through the sky and went through Sheldon's skull. He was killed on impact. One inch, and I'd be dead. One more inch than that, we'd be lucky." "Hey, I was on that side!" "Shut up. Okay, so after the snipers began chasing us, I hid Tuck and out ran them, confusing them and giving us enough time to find you. They dressed in dark camo under their whole body, and a gas mask on top of their head. They had weapons that looked like they were from a scifi movie. They had a radioactive symbol on the front of their vests. Though enough about that, I see you were about to go all the way with her, till we inturrupted." "Uhh....." "Yes you were! Man, your fast! From what I heard, Shell tried his entire life to get where you got in one date! Wow!" "Lets get this straight, I have known Jen longer than you, Tuck, or Shell. I have gone out with her many times before, just this is the first time romanticly. Though, the Bradster does have a way with the ladies, heh." Brad laughed half heartedly thinking about how much more Sheldon had given her. "It just didn't work out", Brad said, " It wasn't my fault". "Here, follow me." Adam said as they found Sheldon's body. Brad called Jenny and asked her if she would like to do the honors of burying him, and they would keep the heat from his parents. She agreed and flied there as soon as possible, with tears rusting her eyes the entire way.

        "Why did you have to die, Sheldon, why? You risked your life as the Silver Shell, you upgraded me, you slaved over me for what, me to dump you for Brad and get shot?" "J...jj..enny?" said the body as he slowly lifted his head "is that you?" "Sheldon! I though you'd died. Hurry before..." "Jenny, it's too late. If I was to wake up at this moment" while coughing blood "just to be healed, it wouldn't matter. I am going to die, Jenny," "No! you can't, I won't let you! You can make it!" "Why? Why should I? I will just be in surgery laying around and if by a miracle I survive, I won't have the will to live, be strong Jenny, let me die." All the tears, starting to rust her eyes, are being barely held by the metalic eyelids. "Okay, I will let you....die, Sheldon." She had to take a deep breath in before she listened unless she shead tears across her whole body. "Okay, but before I die, I want you to know something." "What Sheldon? What!" "It's okay if you love someone else, if someone else loves you. I always loved you Jenny, but you will never love me." "Yes I do love you Sheldon! Don't let yourself die over me!" "That is not why, you may think you do, but have you ever had that twinkle in your eye when you look into my eyes?" Jenny realized she never had that. She thought it was a robot thing, but was it really what seperated love and friendship? "You see, I have it now, because I'm with you Jenny, and you had it probably when you and Brad kissed, from what I heard in mid air. I always thought you two would end up together.... though I tried, fate did not mean it to be." "Don't hurt yourself over me! I can't stand to see you die!" Jenny kept strong though, not moving untill changed his mind. "I am not meant for you, but I really am not ment for this world. When I passed out, I saw a place beyond existance. A wondorous place. Unfortuanely, you won't die Jenny. You will never get to that place, you will never get to Nirvana. I do not want us to be together forever and then have me die and you live. You will have more tears than the earth can provide if that happens" She finally understood what he meant, they would not be together forever. He wanted her to be happy with who she needed to be happy with before they died, and he was a distraction. She still had a twich in her eye and a voice at the back of her head telling her to go save him, but she didn't listen. He was right. It was his time to die. "Those beings, those people, they'll be back" Sheldon continued as Jenny was fighting back more tears than she could handle. She was crying for her lost lover, but not her lost love. "Good luck Jenny, I love y...y...y....y...." were the last words before Sheldon died. Jenny landed on the ground next to a soft patch of dirt. The rest of the morning, she worked, creating a tomb to Sheldon, occasionally having to stop to cry, till she could cry no more. She formed the dirt around the pit to form the shrine for her in his closet, only in his grave. So his soul would always remember that though she did not love him with passion, she loved him none the less.
'



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment