Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Storytellers

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 18 - Storytellers

Chapter 18 - Storytellers
Storytellers
        "Why, why is she so upset? I mean, I just keep asking her to stop, but something just caught her up in Sheldon's death again. Some Shadow Ghost or something, I don't know. Though that wasn't the start of it. After 2 days ago, she started acting happy, in an evil villan sort of way. I'm really worried about her." Brad said to Adam and Ashley, sitting at the lunch table. "Wow, she really has been in the dumps recently, hasn't she? She seems preocuppied with something else. Are you sure she's not cheating on you?" Ashley said, Adam contemplating Brad's thoughts. "I'm sure she's not, the only guy she'd cheat on me with would be Sheldon, which is dead. I think though, it's some sort of revenge thing. She thinks she has found Sheldon's killer. Some Shadow Ghost guy I think" Adam sparked up when he said this "Wait, did you say, Shadow Ghost?" "Yea, some sort of new superhero from what I've heard. Pretty anti-hero in my opinion, though he is cool with those swords." Brad said. "Did you see his new Youtube video?" Tuck said, popping out of nowhere. "He was all like PRWHOOW! and then ZAANG! and he was like GAME OVER! and finally, he killed the guy like ZRPOW! Pretty cool guy if you ask me." "Jenny thinks he killed, wait, where did you come from? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Brad asked. "Yea runt, why are you here?" Adam retorted. "Now, boys, be nice." Ashley said daintly "Hey Tuck, why the hell are you here?" She also commented light and flutterful. "Oh, I was just saying hi because I was off school today and..." Tuck's eyes widened as he starred into Adam's scar. "Hey, your the Shadow.." Tuck yelled as Adam put his hand over hs mouth. "Shut up...." Adam grunted quietly at Tuck. "Wait, let him say what he has to say. Tuck, what is it?" Brad said, preventing a fight between the 2. "I was just saying, that Adam here is the Shadow Ghost. You know, the guy on YouTube, with the swords, that you mentioned Jenny getting mad at and stuff with the PRWHOOW! and the ZAAANG! and the...." Tuck was intrupted by Brad. "Is this true, Adam? Are you really this killer guy? Are you some sort of Anti-Hero guy?" Brad asked, Adam unsure of what to say. "Tell them at the apartment, honey. Invite them over and let them in on the truth. Please, just don't hurt anyone we acually know. Don't hurt me." Ashley said, her eyes like a puppy dog's, begging for mercy.
        "Okay.." Adam said, intrurupted moments after. "Good! Now you two better be here right after school, or you'll probably get your @$$ kicked for being late. Seriously." Ashley said, now blazingly intent with excitement and anger. "Now pipsqueak, get home and meet us here at 3:35 sharp. We all need to start being honest with each other, or we will be suffering the fate of darkness. That includes you Tuck." Ashley concluded as they split tables. "Do you think that was the right choice Ashley? Do you think our tale is ready to be told?" Adam asked, still unsure if this was the right descision or not. "Yes, Adam." "Though before hand, I want to give you this." Adam said, holding a gift box. She opened it up and found a silver metal ring, with a skull in the center, and some circutry inbetween. "Is it another expensive gift that has no use to me?" Ashley said, remembering all the jewelery he bought her their first dates, him not knowing that she wasn't very material, but much more inventive. She would take a bucket of popcorn over a fancy plate of sushi. She believed in a cheap lifestyle, with as many useful tech things as she wants. "It was something I shaped for you. This is no ring. It is a gun, made from your dark powers. A weapon to amplify your powers, a weapon to allow you to realize your full potental. I built it for you, and you in mind. I knew ammunition would only hinder you, so the ammo is generated by you powers. I knew a physical form would hold you back, so the gun itself is a guideline. Just put on the ring. The weapon you need will materialize when you think for it to. It will become what you need when you need it. It is a funnel for your powers." She put it on and thought of an smg, she had it. She thought of a rocket launcher, she had it. She thought of a pistol, she had it. She saw its use and how it could defend her and anyone near her anytime. "Part of it was from the body of the pimp who captured you the first night we met. Another, from the hilt of your father's gun. The skull was made from a piece of my sword, so you may remember me forever. It was made for you, and I give it as a token of love, friendship, heroism, and kickassery!" He smirked when he said the last comment. "Well, I need a costume if I'm going to save the world." Ashley said as they went to their class. "Give me time! Come on! I need to know how slinky to make it!" He said as she hit him playfully.

        "Wow, like you car, you apartment is crap!" Tuck said. "Shut the hell up Tuck!" Ashley and Adam said in unison as they entered the room . "Sorry our apartment's cramped. I originally bought it for one person, and never expected guests." "Well, sit on the floor. Use a sheet, we'll sit on the bed." The 4 crowded into the cramped 1 room apartment. It was tiny but with a TV, Microwave, and a bed, the 2 lovebirds didn't care. They both liked the cozyness. "So, we should start telling the truth I think. I need to tell about my father, Adam, you need to speak about your past and powers. Tuck you need to explain why your here all the time, and Brad, you need to say all that's happening with Jenny. We have a whole night ahead of us, and well take that much time if we need to. You guys don't mind staying over, do you?" "Nah, were cool Ashley, though Tuck may get restless into the night. Just make sure to lock all doors and be quiet if you do what I think you do at night." Brad said with a wink. "Okay, so how bout we start with you Ashley, go to me, then Tuck, and finally, Brad." Adam said. "Sounds good" was the general comment from everyone in the room.

        I was young when I started this journey. It begins about the time when I was 5. I was living with my parents in the city of Beverly Hills. Really fancy. I was in my backyard, prancing around, enjoying the cool breeze and warmth in my arms. Though, that day would be a very sad day. My mother, the great woman she was, had been come over with phemonia, and unfortunately, it was a new strand. Doctors were baffled by its speed and dexterity. They burned the body, since she was the only one that had it. Though, it was when she was sleeping. I was the only one that saw the pain she went through, or the only one that cared. My father, Dr. Connors, was devistated. He dropped most of his biomechanical research, and repicked up something his collegue had started. Something on human evolution. This was at first, a quest that was making him lose his mind. Then, it became a quest that would make him lose his sanity along with it. He started becoming violent, like he was not searching for answers, but a murder. At age 10, he started punching me and spanking me when he came home. I began to hide to stop the blood stained nightmare. Though, a few weeks ago, after we moved again, he pulled out a whip, or used his belt, and the pain grew. He started to call me names when he was frustrated or to threaten to kill me. He said he was protecting me from a murderer. Though, that was only half of the story. I also found salvation. A few days after I moved in, I was captured and was being forced into prostitution. I was crying, no hope left. I knew my father would beat me if I went home, and I would become a whore if I stayed. I didn't know what to do, so I followed the pimp's instructions, begging for mercy. Though before my lips touched his foul genitals, a man in dark clothing appeared. He told the sins of the pimp, and that he would repent. I was scared, for he was speaking dark and foreboding. I started to flee as he killed my captive. Though he first commanded me to stop, though then he pulled down his mask. His face was like mine, pained and scarred, yet compasionate, and loving. He broke my minds and gave me his cloak. We both flew out to the sunset. It was Adam. Adam was the face I saw. We started as good friends, after the long conversation we had as like the one we are having tonight. He knew my pain, and I knew his. We both laughed at each other's cynical comments and jokes. We both started to fall in love. We started to go out. At first, he treated me like a princess on dates, though soon, we both were more in our better light. We both enjoyed seeing action movies, pizza places, and other things. We fell in love, deep love. Romantic love. 8 days ago, I expressed my love to him. We both were ready and agreed, and we both enjoyed the sexual experience afterwards. Tuck, don't ask. Though after that night, I felt different. My scars on my back began to emit a black glow, like Adam's eye scar does. I began to have nightmares, though I still was not in fear. Though when my father saw, he was shattered. He called me a whore and a slut, and stuck a gun up my trap. He wanted me to die nice and slow. Though Adam saved me, and he was infuriated, he said Adam killed his long dead collegue, which it ends up, he did. He did it because he was going to make him some freak experiment. He did not know how he did it, though it saved his life. Now my father started a group of people to hunt down Adam, and he has been trying to find this one girl. A girl that can help lead his squad.

        Girl you say? Maybe he was speaking of Jenny. If he was, we'll see her soon, only with her trying to kill us. I too have a dark past. When I was 5, as I have said before, I was captured by the cluster. I was forced to work the day after my capture. Death was all around me, though it was odd really. I never seemed to retain any scars from the whips, or die at the hands of robotic captors. I always healed, except for the scar on my eye. I didn't know why, I felt punished, not able to feel death, watching others die around me. Then, when I was 10 years old, my mother was refusing to work. She wouldn't have the energy to work, so she refused. The queen robot got up, and pulled out a sword. With me chained as I saw her head chopped off, almost in slow motion. It bleed as well as her body. They both enraged me. The night later, my scar was acting up. I began to think of the song. Though after I sang it, my shadow appered. My soul was now an entity. It consumed me when I gave it the command, and we both destroyed the chains and the guards near us. We escaped to the robotic city, hiding constantly, me developing my powers and strengths. The first 2 guards' arms I shaped into my signature Kitana. My shadow made my costume when I found a head I shaped. Eventually, we were safe, when Vega began to rule. Though when Vexus rose again, I knew I had to stop her. I lost my control, eliminating every last robot on the planet. I still remember the synthesized screams. I returned home, and tried to tell my story. I was thrown into an Asylum, on the outskirts of town. Though, when Dr. Connors, your father Ashley, told another doctor to begin experimenting on me, I snapped. I tore him apart, muscles hanging across the floor, right after he called me a freak. Your father swore to kill me one day, Ashley. I just wanted a new life. Soon, when I saw a 5 year old violated by the pimp that captured you, I knew something had to be done to him. After I saved you, I knew my place was here, as a hero, so I resumed my post as my superhero identity, the Shadow Ghost.

I began to enter the castle of the ninja maidens, heroic and muscular as I was, and steped into the realm of greatness. Though when I started to fight the dragon, I
        Okay, we know you are making that all up Tuck, and you only came around because you were bored. Don't mind him, he has no crazy back story like you guys do, and he is crazy. So here is my story on how Jenny's been acting. A few weeks ago, she saw this news thing on you Adam, and was struck by it weird. She saw the part with killing your victims by consuming them, and then the part about the keeping them alive. She's been in her room the entire time. She's just been searching, looking for answers. I really miss her. I miss her metalic pigtales, her blissfully nonchalant knowlege of teen life. I miss how she would tell me about each time she saved the world. I miss her rad powers. I miss her happy personallity. I miss her laughter when we both find something funny. I miss her trying to fit in. I miss her being who she is. I miss the most important person to me in the world. That would be what I would say if she had gone like this a few months ago. Though recently, I've slowly began to fall, in love with her. That, unfortunately, makes the pains even worse. Seeing her, working constantly, insane with revenge, worries me. Her room, scattered with things that may be drugs to her, like electronicly charged water, and other things. She has lost her mind, or atleast her soul. Unfortunately, I think that she has taken a turn for the worst. She has been joyous recently, though not in her usual manner. She seems, evil. She seems, possessed. She says she's found a friend that can help her. She says she has the answers. I think what we've all feared has came to life. Jenny has sided with Dr. Connors, your dad, your enemy, a person you don't know Tuck. She has said something about being more powerful, and ready to exact her revenge. I fear, this means... that she will try to kill you Adam. How, I don't know. Though she will hunt you Adam. She won't know its you under the costume.
        "We need to tell her somehow." Brad concluded, Tuck sleeping. "Well, we should worry about that another time, now we need rest. I think that we all are level with each other." Ashley said concluding her sentence. Adam was sketching away. "How does this look?" He asked Ashley, on his design for a costume. "Well, I like the armor concept funneling the shadow scars, though does it have to be a vest? That's a little too much bulking to me." "Either that, or a corset and bustier, Ashley." "Uh, can't there be a middle line?" "How about a vest that hugs your shape? That way, it doesn't plunge out at the bottom, but it doesn't go into lirengere." "That sounds good. I like the eye piece!" "Thanks." Adam said, ending their conversation. "Shadow, create!" All of a sudden, his shadow made the costume he designed. "I didn't have enough materials to build one." Adam answered. "Well, I'm going to sleep. Here, have the blanket. I'm okay with just the floor." Brad said. "Night!" Adam and Ashley said, going to sleep. Though, a few hours later, Tuck woke to see that one of the 4 was missing. "AHH!!!" He yelled when he saw that Ashley was kidnapped.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment