Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge: Bloody Memories (Pt1)

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 1 - Prolouge: Bloody Memories (Pt1)

Chapter 1 - Prolouge: Bloody Memories (Pt1)
Path To War:
A Fanfiction By Aidan Aenima

Prolouge: Bloody Memories

Hello friend. You may not know me, as I do not know you. My name is Jenny. I was designed to save the world. I'm a robot girl. With crime fighting powers, and unstoppable gadgets, I may have been the luckiest girl on Earth. Though, I wanted more than that. I wanted friends, to be normal, like everyone else. Over time, I had many adventures with my friends. I remember that I remembered that. I don't remember the memories, the times we had together. All I remember now is the blood covered streets, and the fighting. Swords and saws clashing, loud noises in my head, a girl with a gun, and a traitor. Voices shouting till I can only hear them, and not even reality's painful grasp. My mind is on the brink of insanity, only remembering things, not memories. I remember names though, and people. Though I do not know what's happened past not very long ago. Brad, the red haired neighbor that I fell in love with. My first friend, my true love. Tuck, his annoying little brother. I remember he had humorous exploitations and stuff. I don't remember what they were though. I remember Sheldon, the boy in love with me. I don't know how each was under the love and friendship catagory, though I do remember some problem. Though memories, they have passed me. Though, I do remember brief frames of video of Brad... I shiver when I think of his name, and begin to cry. Why, I don't know. My memories are gone, for now. Mom's been trying to figure out what's wrong, but she hasn't had the ability to yet. All research takes time I guess. I don't know what happened to Brad, Sheldon, and Tuck. Though, I think that they are okay. Who are they really? All I see is death, destruction, and 3 other people I don't remember at all. A demon, a ghost, and an angel are what I see. The patrols kept marching by the home, me locked securely in my Mom's lab. I have heared screams of children taken for being infected. I hear their steps and wonder how long they have been marching. My data banks only recall 5 weeks back at most. The rest of the data is locked under encryption and some removed. Mom has the codes, but she says I'm not ready to be unlocked yet. My memories are still too painful. They also may unlock naturally, she said. I don't know how the world got this way, but I may find out sooner than I'd think, or want to. Are you ready to join me?

I'm dead. Don't forget that. Period. I may have breath in my body, my blood may be pumping, but I'm dead. I don't have a diesase that will kill me, but I'm dead. I'm dead, but I still live. How can you be an experiment, a labrat, a disgusting excuse for a being, and be living? I'm not even an animal. I'm a body. I may have a pulse, but I've died. I've lost my life. I'm dead. My name is Adam, by the way, and I have caused destruction all my life. 3 months ago I lost my way. I died then.

I respawned, rebirthed, regained my way. Like the angel Adam dubbed me as, I, Ashley Eve Connors, have seen a new pathway to the light, and after the events that happened 6 months ago, I had to leave Tremorton. I did die, but I healed. My body's shadow regenerated my dead flesh. I left the city after I escaped the fortress, seeing the world begin to be engulfed in evil. The beginning of the end. Corruption, fear, it is a summarry of how this is playing out. I protect who I can, but most of the time, it is blood that I end up with as a reward. Though, I keep fighting, and I will till I win.

5 years, no holdbacks. I am ready to recive my memories. I feel the cables attach to my head, snapping in place. USB puncturing my skull. I feel happy, glad to be alive. Though, at first peaceful, the flow, it was suddenly too painful. Too much sadness. Too much gore. Too much betrayal. Too much wrath. The end was there. I quickly relapsed, not able to retain the memories. Though, I did retain a new fear of them...

I am no murderer. I have not killed someone not ready to die. I am no criminal. My actions are just, and rational. I may be insane, watching the computers measure my DNA every day, examining me. Alone, like a prisoner. Though a prisoner has dignity that they have another chance. I have none to show. I've counted the time. 10 years its been. I've been dead for 10 years. Add 5 weeks, and your exact to the day. I've been living in a world after the end, and it's all my fault. I lead him here. I gave him his rage. I lost the battle. I allowed this to happen.

New york is my new home. I have escaped there. While I resumed my day to day life, I assumed my alternate identity. Saving lives, saving souls, destroying tyrants. I became the Arch Angel, picking up in the Shadow Ghost's footsteps. Though while the shadows within me protected the city, I mourned for my losses. I would never forget. The day I died. The day they imprisoned Adam. The day I came back from the dead. The day I lost all hope. Then, I would never forget yesterday. Yesterday, NY was taken by the Bioforce. NY has lost its pathway. Now, I live in a country dominated by the fear of one man, my father. The world is going under a new world order. This one elimanites or reprograms the minds of the ones who know a free past. All only know one society with a universal order. Do what the guards tell you, live. Know what they want you to know, live. The past has been erased from the US. A new past has been written. It is a vision of hate aganist our kind. I've started to gather my orphaned 48s. Their powers are developing quiet nicely. Two twins, though, are special. One, the boy, is loud and proud, yet reserved at moments. His nickname is Yang. His power is over space itself. He can move objects, teleport, and defy normal powers of spacial relations. He has used his powers frequently. Now, she, she is reserved and quiet, yet talks to me alot. They are too young to remember their parents. I took them in when I exited Tremorton, seeing as these two's parents were killed by gunfire. She, she's used her powers only once, but they are remarkable. I think, I don't know this, but I think she can control time. One day, she brought me a flower from her supossed happy place. She goes their when she is upset. Her happy place though, as she said, was whereever she was. Now, I thought she had just made up a place and land, but she said something that changed that. She said Mrs. Connors wanted her flower back to give to her daughter, Ashley. I remember the day though. I remember this kid I was friends with when I was just 5 years old. She randomly talked about a mother outside of her happy place, and treated reality as her own world. It wasn't, though to her, it was. She went back. She calls me Mommy. I don't want to mention names in case this falls into Bio hands, but I will say they may be a big part of our future.

I sit alone, chained by myself. My mom died a few days ago. I cannot speak more, or I'll cry tears unstopped. After I buried her, I needed time. I needed time to escape the wrath of the world. I will stay alone till I feel ready to reaccept them. The memories.

I am no savior, but I have saved one life. She was beautiful, smart, just, perfect. She was my love, my angel in my deathly spell. She was locked away the day I died, her dying too. Though, she came back to life. She escaped. She healed, and it's all my fault. It's my fault that she sends me messages telepathicly, crying that there has been no hope these years, and saying that she had to leave. She lives in New York now, leaving me to rot. I'm dead, but I still have a story being told. She is out there, helping a nation. I am dead, but I still live.

After the events in NYC, the world has lost its way. As the spread of 48s grew, the spread of my father grew too. The world is ruled by his forces now, unfair and killing the innocent. I have saved and trained the ones I could for the past 20 years before the incident. My orphans have turned into a rebellion. Chi and Paul are now teens. Paul is still a loud mouthed kid, now teen, going aganist curfew and using violence aganist the humans. The world I knew is lost. None will remember it. I know it will come to a stand for freedom. I know this. Though, I don't know how we'll fight, but we will. I will need help from a few friends though. The ones at the 48s sactionary, the lost ones from back home, and my love. I have not lost my way from him. I've told stories to the young ones about a father, a robot girl, and a boy. They don't know the story is true. I've also gained more allies. Political ones, wanting a free world like before his rule. Compassionate ones, seeing that humans and 48s aren't much different, we just are born different. Finally, rebellious ones, hating the goverment control and teaming with the others that hate it too. Guess the most annoying for me. I have never lost hope, except for the moments before my death. Though he has lost his hope. He has made the armies invincible to us, and all our powers directly. By using the research my father has put on him, he's figured out how to stop shadow energy. Only the most powerful can survive the slaughters. Every day, at least 10 of the children are killed. Half breeds have came to birth. A mix between human and 48s, they are the true 48s. They are not immortal. They are powerful though. We were merely a stepping stone between the stepping stone. Those are our orphan children. Though now, hatred has left the world in ruin. The humans have started killing their own, in fear. The fear of darkness this is. Time has gone by, memories lost. Though I still know it, and it will start with one step at a time. Reawakining the one that can help us, the one who started it, the one girl who gave us home, and betrayed us. She is our key to salvation. We need her. The Metal Omen.

I still haven't obtained my memories. Many failed tries have happened. Mom said I can't have them let out artificially before she passed. Its been 20 years since then, only one new memory worth noting. I remembered the angel girl. She was named Ashley. I remember she was my friend, but that was it. My mind has lost its way. Everyone else has forgotten me by now, but I still have this feeling that I need them. I need my past inorder to enter the future. I need to discover them.

The last massacure has made a shocking remark. Killing all but 3 of the shadow children, we have gained sympathy from the world. Our human numbers are growing. We're using the skull rings Adam made inorder to build shadow weapons and powers for the humans. We know they won't be as powerful, but under the right command, anything is powerful. Even a stick. A plain old stick. It can topple nations if it has a good enough plan behind it. Though, we have something stronger, so it should be easier. Though I cannot do it alone. With only Robin, Yin, and Yang here, trained but young, we need help. I haven't aged a day since the day I turned 25, would Jenny recognize me?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HALOGUNNYSGT on June 9, 2008, 12:24:47 AM

HALOGUNNYSGT on
HALOGUNNYSGTMan this is just the Prologue and its already good this is gonna be a great 1!