Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Jenny's Exile

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 5 - Jenny's Exile

Chapter 5 - Jenny's Exile
Chapter 4: Jenny’s Exile

Jenny Wakeman sat in the middle of the blank lab, legs curled in fear and self loathing, experiments scattered around the room. Test tubes and beakers were spilt across the entire area, and metallic parts were scattered all around. Jenny was oblivious to this though, her eyes filled with tears that had turned to a rust. She tried many a time, but she couldn’t kill herself. It was impossible. With her shutdown codes lost within her corrupted memory, she couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t do anything but mourn the death of her mother, her exile from society, and her lost memories. She longed for her past happiness, she even longed for leaving the lab to save the planet, but her mother corrupted her memory of that. She didn’t, though, corrupt all her memory, some of it was miraculously corrupted from an unknown source, and that was what lead to her complete corruption, because without all the memory, her life lead to too many doors to be opened for failure and sadness. She sat in the room, and tossed her handmade shotgun to the side. She had crafted around 34 new weapons much more powerful than her mother’s arsenal, after her death. She built her first 3, twin pistols, a shotgun, and a chain gun, all fueled by the pure energy that flows through her, all armored in the same way, firing a deatomizing ray of destruction through any living or non living organism or thing. Soon, though, construction of new tools for herself because a hobby that kept her from going into complete insanity, and even beyond what she had already experienced, including armor that reconstructed itself, mechs that transformed from a human’s own aura, and a digital battlefield for her to test her skills with. Though, after a while, she would abandon this hobby, and go into her seculsion permanently. She couldn’t even bring herself to think of anything remotely related to the outside world. She knew that the world was doomed now, and she didn’t question it. She soon, though, got up, and started tinkering with an AI that would uncorrupt her files, which had taken her back into sanity, working on this project along with a perpetually generating Oil machine, so she could keep her energy. “Another day, working alone…” She said with a heavy tone of dispair, as she repeated it, not believing herself, until reality struck in, and she began to say it, crying at the same time, turning into a mourning. “ANOTHER DAY I’M frackING ALONE! WHY, WHY CAN’T I LEAVE! WHY AM I TRAPPED HERE FOR ETERNITY!” She moaned, yelling to the heavens. Though, little did she know, her prayers would be answered, for her call to duty would come again, soon. She would be free, but have a duty to save 2 races, from extinction and enslavement.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment