Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Forbidden City

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 6 - Forbidden City

Chapter 6 - Forbidden City
Chapter 5: Forbidden City

        “Were at the outskirts, Robin, you can stop being a whiny dog!” Yang yelled as Robin kept screaming on their descent. They quickly took out the only nearby guards and stood up from the flight. “You really saw him?” Asked Ashley, them resuming their conversation after Yin’s vision. “I did! He freaked when I asked him about you! He wore a skull T with a hood around it! He knew all about our situation! It’s obviously him.” “So, were believing the girl that said she stopped time?” Robin retorted, unconvinced. “She did, by the way, and…” Yang was intrupted by his astonishment at the 2 guitars in front of him. In the Bioforce’s Great Society, that being the official title, more like a tyranny as thought by the 4, there was no instruments or art forms of any kind. “What the hell are these?” Yang asked. Ashley looked over and laughed hard. “You… seriously?” She said, laughing. Yang was unamused, truly not knowing what it was. When Ashley saw this, she stopped. “Well, I guess that you were born in the music drained society. Those are guitars. When played, they make beautiful melodies and tunes, or make insane rock rifts.” She picked up the electric one of the 2, the other acoustic, and played the guitar solo to Welcome To The Jungle. “I’m not very good, why don’t you two try?” She said, casually. Yang took the Acoustic while Robin took the Electric. “Just play whatever come into your heads!” Ashley said. “Even if it’s total crap!” Replied Yin. Soon, they began to play a catchy melody, trading between the rhythmic part and the lead, ending with an insane solo by Robin. The 2 girls clapped and cheered in good fun, but the 2 boys were in the moment. “We should be a band dude.” Robin said, “How about, Awesomo?” “Where did you get that random @$$ name from?” “A really old TV show.” Replied Yang. “K” Said Robin. “Here, I kept this from my young days. Thought it’d be handy one day.” As that was said, she handed him a Musique, that was a special edition that generated it‘s own power.(NOTE: To non-diehard MLAATR fans, or non MLAATR fans, the Musique was in a episode in the unaired in america season 3, Girl Of Steal. So, it’s like an Ipod with Bluetooth, and it has it’s earbuds built in. In the shape of an 8th note also.) “Listen to some of the stuff and you can learn to play it.” She said, as the other 3 walked off into the dark night.

        “Night Passes?” The Guards said at the gates of the city. Yin presented the false pass, as Ashley flew into the sky, watching Yin, letting her find Jenny’s house. Ashley spoke telepathically to the 3, as they walked into the city. “Okay, now that you’re in, Yin, I want you to get to her house, and lead the 2 idiots with you. Robin, protect Yin. Yang, make sure Robin doesn’t do anything stupid. We can’t mess this up.” Slowly guiding the trio through the desolate city, filled with propaganda posters saying to obey and that this is the way to prevent war, and other shoot made up to keep the society in line of Dr. Connor’s Hand. Eventually, through many adventures that since this scene has blocked my train of thought for weeks I have ommitted from this writing till I think them up, they arrived.

        Standing at the doorway of the abandoned home, looking haunted almost, Ashley swooped down into the front yard of the house. “Okay, Robin, you didn’t frack anything up, did you?” Ashley retorted, like she expected him to say yes. “No, I didn’t. Seriously.” He said nervously. Looking around, Yin spoke slightly angered. “Robin, what did you do…” “I’m sorry! My nerves got to me, and I accidentally tripped an alarm when you guys were ahead!” “Yang! I told you to stop that from happening!” Yang retreated in his voice. “I seriously thought you were kidding!” Panicked, with Bios swarming inwards, Ashley instructed. “You two idiots, go that way! Me and Yin will go in and fight off them and try to get to Jenny. Got it?!” She yelled at Yang and Robin, them nodding, slightly frightened, as both groups ran both ways, as Ashley kicked down the door, firing her twin Uzis at the guards, them flying back at the gunfire, as they retreated into the house.

        “Move!” Ashley yelled as Yin and her ran into the building. They ran into the main room, as Bios flooded inwards, from the windows on the other side of the house. Hiding behind the long table, Ashley breathed deeply as her darkness loaded another clip into the gun. “Okay?” Ashley asked Yin. “Fine…” She replied, breathing heavly. Gunfire was heard from all directions, and at the moment their was a small pause, Ashley’s darkness pistols took out 4 Bios, firing with extreme precision, all straight through the eye. The screaming Bios were soon fallen back as the first Squad moved forward, taking a position around the corner, firing directly at the 2. “Here!” Muttered Ashley, as she stood up from her hiding place, taking out a particularly close Bio with her shotgun, as he was consumed instantly, the shell returning to the gun. She then hid again and gave Yin a materialized automatic rifle. Yin stood up momentarly, shooting the bios from outside with her scope, and resumed their hiding spot. Breathing heavly, Ashley was barely able to utter “We’ll be dead soon if we don’t find a new position.” Yin nodded, as she then fired another full round into the charging Bios, taking this as a chance to use the stairs as a hiding spot, along with Ashley, firing precise headshots with her pistol. Though, they had to move quickly back into hiding, for soon, another barrage of gunfire went through the rooms. This continued for about 5 more minutes, till Ashley spotted a tank down the street. “Take the ones over there!” She yelled as Yin moved forward, as Ashley pulled a grenade, threw it out the window, and took out any advancing heavy artillery. Glass shattered across the floor, as Ashley took the explosion as a moment to run in and take another defensive position. As solider Bios moved in, Ashley kept walking back as she threw another grenade, taking out most of the doorway and the first few soliders. Since the kitchen now was theirs, they took refuge in there as more Bios flooded the front hallway. Ashley took out an RPG and stood up and fired out of the doorway. In the confusion, Yin moved inwards, took a position in the hall behind the wall, fired precisely yet madly and took out the squad in the room leading to the basement. “Move!” Yelled Yin as Ashley rolled back. They saw the door to the basement locked. Soon though, a hologram appeared, of Mrs. Wakeman, asking for a riddle’s answer. “What is….” She was interrupted by a grenade that blew the door down. “Nothing.” Replied Yin, “Also, here’s your rings back. Had the grenade mode active.” Yin continued, opening her hand to reveal the golden skull bejeweled rings so for Ashley to take them back. “Never again.” Ashley said as she swiped them from Yin. “Fix the door. Hold them off. I’ll speak with Jenny.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment