Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Rock For Your Lives

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 9 - Rock For Your Lives

Chapter 9 - Rock For Your Lives
Chapter 8: Rock For Your Lives

THIS IS ANOTHER PLAY THIS CHAPTER, SO WELL, HERE’S THE LINK:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1824122744022662995


        Meanwhile, in the barren streets of the city, Yang and Robin kept flipping through the Musique. They had found that the newer songs were pure crappy bad pop music. “Music really went down hill around 2020, didn’t it?” Robin asked, the 2 slumped down, huddling, one earbud for each, over the Musique. “Yeah, but check this one song out. It’s by this band named Led Zeppelin, over 100 years old.” Yang said, the two in a cool conversation, oblivious to the huge battle going on nearby. “Dude, that was BEFORE music got good!” Robin retorted, annoyed with Yang’s choices so far. “Well, I think this was at the breaking point. It’s called Stairway To Heaven.” Yang continued. “That’ll be what your going up if you don’t shut up with this crap.” Robin muttered. “Hey, shut the hell up and listen!” Yang countered. “Dude, I mean, come on, Blink 182? Smashmouth? Those were both crap, and that’s all you’ve shoveled at me so far.” “Just listen!” “Okay, fine.” Robin concluded as they both listened to the song. At the conclusion, Robin cried out “Dude! That was the best song in the world! I think I got this one part down.” As Robin began to play, they were interrupted by the sound of feet. “Run!” They yelled in unison, picking up the Musique and the guitars. They soon hid behind the bend in the alley, as they saw a way out. Though, after seeing the approaching person, it was reviled that it was just a teenage girl. “Oh, hi, didn’t see you. Got us startled for a moment.” Robin said, embarrassed for being scared of a girl that was about a foot shorter than him, with blonde pigtails and a younger appearance. Though, the momentary awkward relief was interrupted by the girl transforming her arm into a laser cannon, and firing at them, the two barely dodging by going behind a dumpster, soon, a flood of these girl robots came from both ends of the alley. Quickly acting, they stood on top of the dumpster, as the flood became a pit that would kill them if they fell in.

         “Let me go!” Yelled a robotic girl, about the same age as them, with an Egyptian appearance, grabbed by another look alike girl, though with a smarter disposition, and a Bio’s armor. “Please be quiet, it’ll only be a moment. Some wanted teens must be taken care of first.” She said delicately, like killing them was a light task that would be taken care of as a normal everyday thing, like stopping to pick up laundry from the cleaners, or some other boring errand. “See you two are members of the Resistance, naughty naughty, guess you’ll have to be eliminated.” She said, still fluttery in her voice. The clones got their laser cannons readied, aiming at the two. “You know, your oppression won’t stand for long. We’ve got a plan to take down you. We have a new weapon, one that your boss may have forgotten. The enslavement of humanity and the genocide against the race of the Shadow People, which we are ones of the remaining members, is intolerable.” Yang said, speaching freedom in his voice. “You cannot stop the entire earth. You have hundreds, we have billions.” the lead clone spoke, in a much more harsher voice. “You cannot stop the Bioforce.” The girl that was being held by the clone interjected. “Well RBF Sergeant 129, or as your birth name, Melody…” The clone blushed at this. Yang interjected again. “Melody? That’s the dumbest name I’ve ever heard!” Melody began to grow red in the face when this was said. The Egyptian girl continued. “He does have a point. The thing a dictator fears most, is the people it controls. I’d know, my mom was one. You’re pretty smart, kid.” Yang blushed a bit, as Robin kept looking annoyed. “Yang, teleport us the frack out of here or blond, just god damn kill us. I can’t stand the patriotic shoot. Though I can vouch for the anti-you guys stuff, don’t get too cocky you two.” Melody was about to issue the command to kill when Yang interrupted again. “Though, you can always interrogate us. That’s an option. We know the plan to thwart you.” Melody stopped talking dead in her tracks, as the other robotic girl looked back and forth between them, and said. “You don’t know what you’re dealing with kid, so unless you’ve got a plan to get us out of here, you’ll probably make it worse.” Said the girl. “So, robot girl…” The girl interrupted again. “There’s too many of those around here, call me Vega.” “So, Vega, just, trust me unlike my bumbling counterpart.” Yang said “Hey, shut the frack up Yang.” Robin then said. Melody was still pondering interrogation, deciding on it. “Okay, come with me…” She said, half heartedly “Then we can escape? I’d think it’d be in your best interests if you kept us here.” “Yang, shut up….” Vega soon said, both somewhat worried and somewhat angry. “Trust me. Now, we’ll tell you the secret plan, if, you in turn, let us have our one last wish of playing a song for an audience.” “Yang, this is not the time to be trading our lives for gigs. That’s when we’re between open mic and small gig!” Robin yelled. “Trust me!” Yelled Yang back. “Just give us a few minutes to get ready.” Yang concluded. “Okay.” Said Melody, back in her normal, light tone. Yang and Robin huddled together, as Yang told him the plan.

        (Start the video) “Robin, remember how these are teenage robots?” whispered Yang. “Yeah, so?” retorted Robin. “If they aren’t as sophisticated as the original, Melody over there, they’ll act stereotypically, so, basically, they’ll go crazy for good music.” Robin frowned as he said “That’s the dumbest idea ever, but it makes sense, and your girlfriend over there trusts you, so I’ll follow suit I guess.” Robin concluded. “Good, now, we should play Stairway To Heaven, it’d blow their minds.” “I CAN’T play Stairway’s solo, dude!” “Okay, so, well, uh….” “Good, now that that’s out of the way, were fracked.” “Wait! I just remembered this one rift. Here it is, can you play that?” “Yeah, I can, and it attributes to Stairway.” “Guess that’s the closest we’ll get.” They dehuddled as they both took out their guitars and tuned quickly. “This is your plan?” Vega asked, sarcastically. “You’ll see…” Said Yang, as he warmed up his throat.

“Hello Tremorton!” Yelled Yang, to no fanfare, except for a sarcastic glare from Vega. “Were Awesomo, and here’s a song we just remembered to play for you.”

(Yang)This is the greatest and best song in the world. . . tribute.

Questioning murmmers began to start up from the crowd.

(Yang)Long time ago me and my brother Kyle here,...

The robots below were questioning the nature of the music. “It’s going to work, dude, it’s just started.” Yang said, as they continued to play.

(Yang)We was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden,
there shined a shiny demon...
in the middle...
of the road.

(Yang)And he said:
(Robin)Play the best song in the world,
or I'll eat your souls

The cheers from below began to grow slowly, the sound from below growing from murmmers into light cheers, as the two continued to play. Vega smilled a bit as the two saw the sparks beginning to fly from the crowd. Yang and Robin’s darkness energy began to grow.

(Yang)Well me and Kyle,... we looked at each other,
and we each said...
(Robin)"Okay."

(Yang)And we played the first thing that came to our heads,
Just so happened to be,
The Best Song in the World,
it was The Best Song in the World.

(Yang)Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
One and one make two,
two and one make three,
It was destiny.

The soft cheering turned into a full rock concerting fanfare. The darkness energy was turning into power, as more and more units began malfunctioning.

(Yang)Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow
and the grass doth grow oh

Melody let go of Vega, trying to keep her own mind from being corrupted by the dark energy, as Yang tried to take her mind. Vega, began slicing through the more and more Bios that were coming at the sound of the rock.

(Yang)Needless to say,
the beast was stunned.
(Robin)Whip-crack went his whippy tail,
(Yang)And the beast was done.
He asked us:
(Robin)“BE you angels?"
And we said,
"Nay.
We are but men
rock!!!!"

The Bios swarmed in at full force, as the exploding crowd was soon becoming a hazard, Yang moved the Dumpster. As Vega was being swarmed over by the Bios, she was caught by the flying trash receptical, as more and more swarmed in, as Awesomo kept rocking. “This is fracking insane.” Yang yelled out. “This is some crazy shoot, I know, but atleast it isn’t fetching some depressed robot girl with blue hair.” “Don’t make fun of Jenny like that.” Vega cried out.

(Yang)This is not The Greatest Song in the World, No
This is just a tribute.
Couldn't remember The Greatest Song in the World, No.
No!
This is a tribute, oh,
To The Greatest Song in the World,
All right!
It was The Greatest Song in the World,
All right!
And it was the best mother frackin' song,
The Greatest Song in the world!

The Guitar solo began, and the dead began rising, taking the enemies from below. “I didn’t know I could fracking do that!?!?” Yelled Robin inside the midst of the large battle below. “Guess you can summon the dead along with heal the living. Keep going.” Yang said, as the Zombie infestation began to quiet as the Bios became more and more numerous. “This is normal to us.” Yang said to Vega, surprisingly unphased by all of this. “Nope, this is just normal for Tremorton.”

(Yang)And the peculiar thing is this my friends:
the song we sang on that fateful night it didn't actually sound
anything like this song!


(Yang)This is just a tribute!
You gotta believe me!
And I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, frack!
Good God, God lovin' ,

“So surprised to find you can't stop me now.” Yang sang with a smile, as the broken parts and weapons began circling him, Robin, and Vega as they fired, destroying the oncoming Bios, and enemies, and obliterating their fight to the outside of the city, in a blinding beam of light and destruction. The beam grew, and blinded the entire city. Soon, the undead that Robin summoned took back the bodies into the underworld, as the 3 walked off to go find Ashley, Yin, and Jenny. Though, in the rubble, one enemy, with blonde pigtails just laughed and laughed.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment