Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - War Games

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 10 - War Games

Chapter 10 - War Games
Chapter 9: War Games

        “So, that’s really what happened?” Jenny asked, heartedly, knowing of her dark past. The three girls were sitting at the table in Jenny’s mom’s lab, trying to comfort the depressed Jenny. After the memories were restored, Jenny’s spirits were dampened highly, even from her previously low ones. She did seem calmer and a bit more relaxed though, more straight in mind. She seemed more and more sane every second. Though, her realignment of her place in the world also put a huge dampening on her spirits. She thought she’d be able to see Tuck, Brad, Sheldon, and the rest of her friends after she regained her memories. Now, she realized, that’s all that’s left of them. Silence struck the room after a nod from both Ashley and Yin. During their 30 minutes there, they told Jenny about everything that had happened. The resistance, Yin and Yang, Robin, the shadow orphans, the genocide. Though, silence concluded this conversation. “I’m so sorry, Jen, I wish it was different, but that’s the truth. You betrayed us, and now, the world is ruled by evil.” Ashley said, calmly, trying to comfort Jenny as the silence was soon broken, and replaced by an even tenser one. Jenny’s eyes still teared up. Ashley continued. “I know you thought you were doing the right thing, and it isn’t your fault.” Ashley was interrupted by Jenny. “Though, it is my responsibility. It isn’t my fault, but I still helped. I need to make things right.” Jenny got up and stood, looking into the ceiling, into an imaginary abyss. Her tone changed suddenly from a wandering tone to a commanding tone, like trumpets were ringing their tune to march into battle in her heart. “Ashley, do you still know where your old house is?” Ashley was taken aback, but proud at the same moment. “Sure, it’s on the eastern end of town, the tallest building. You’ll notice it for it’s clich evil fortress look to it. My dad loves movies.” Jenny smiled as her plan was coming together. “Good.” She said, still commanding and proud. “What are you doing by the way?” Yin asked, speaking for the first time in a while. “Well, first of all, you two should get out of here. Find Yang and Robin, and leave the city. Consider me a member of the Resistance.” Jenny boomed as she transformed into her lightning armor. One hand holding a staff of energy, one hand holding a chain gun. “Wait somewhere where you can signal me. Send me the coordinates using this GPS tracking device.” Jenny continued as she handed them the device. “Gather the Resistance members, move them here. The GPS device has a molecular scan of these weapons I’ve designed. They will be needed if we want to defeat the Bioforce. You can generate as many as you need, but don’t generate too many. They could be stolen and used against us.” Jenny concluded. “That still doesn’t answer Yin’s question. What are you going to do?” Ashley said. “I’m going to go get an old friend.” Jenny said, softer, with a smile, looking at the two. She flew off into the night sky, as Ashley and Yin ran out of the house.


        Jenny was flying through the air, heading for the house, now fortress. Several Pathogens (Aerial Bios, Have jetpacks), spotted her and fired immediately. Jenny pulled out her staff, and blocked the bullets with a spin of the staff, and reflected them with an electrical pulse. This alerted several of the other guards, as Jenny began swerving through the air. One fired a missile, as Jenny dodged it and fired a heavy pulse beam at the ground, knocking back several bios. That still left the Pathogens though. She went straight at one, and barrel rolled out of the way at the last second, firing her shotgun at close proximity, instantly vaporizing it. The other hit her from underneath and knocked her back, falling towards the ground. She, though, fired her chain gun and took out the Pathogen above her. More came swarming inwards, as more normal Bios walked out of the home, firing at her. She swerved back and forth, left and right, serpentine the bullets, which was difficult, for the amount of shots being fired was possibly more than the amount of arrows in that specific scene in 300. Anyone remember that? Okay, after one and another Pathogen came for her, she sliced into bloody pieces with a high speed slash of the lightning staff. She then transformed her outer armor to show missiles. Jenny fired them at the ground, explosions covering the radius of the entire courtyard. She hovered in the air for a second, when a final Pathogen darted directly at her, with a energy staff that would instantly destroy her. Time slowed down at the speed they were moving at, as she dodged the Pathogen by an inch to the left, grabbed his arm, flipped him, and threw him down to the ground, almost 700 feet up. His battered body was left on the ground as Jenny flew into the main hallway.

        “What was that, 129? Another fracking faliure of your incompetence?” Yelled, in a booming, dictating voice, Dr. Dominic Connors. “I’m sorry, my master. I have failed. That was not my fault though. It’s probably some damn kids lighting illegal fireworks.” Said Melody, in a fearful and soft voice. “Guards! Go check the main hall for a disturbance.” “Yes sir!” Said the 4 guards surrounding him. “Alert the others too.” Connors said as they left the room. “Now, where were we, oh yes, you letting THREE fracking most wanted list doges down the god damned drain. You pissed away the chance for us to take a plan from them, and you let them take the damned control of the fracking conversation!” He yelled, savoring the fear in Melody’s eyes, as he stood up, and looked out the large window at the front of his office. “Well, what to do to you, you dog. You robotic waste of space. You fracking disgrace.” He let the last few words sink into Melody’s mind, her now on her knees, crying a bit. “I could dismantle you, but I don’t want to kill you.” He paused, hope rushing into Melody’s mind. “It’d not be a worse enough punishment.” Melody’s heart sank 100 miles beneath her body. Dr. Connors laughed at this, maniacly. He was enjoying torturing her. “I’m thinking either to put you in water, with an air tube, and let you rust away, living while it happens, pain seeping through you, or letting you go mad in the dungeons, like that freak of nature. What do you think?” He smiled, once again stewing in her fears. Melody kept continuing to cry. She stopped crying for a moment and began frantically talking. “What if I made it up to you? What if I defeated XJ9? What if I killed your daughter? What if I captured the resistance and made them pay!?” She pleaded, hoping for a yes. Dr Connors turned serious for a moment. “If you did all of those, you’d be a bit short of winning back your survival. You will never be retrusted with your position again, but you will survive.” He turned back to the window. “I will do all of those things. Though, I will first…” She cooed, stroking his body. “Give you something else.” He smiled evily. “Ah, now you may have something, slut. Whoring out your body to be used for your survival. Very good.” He handcuffed her legs and arms behind her back. She gulped back. “What was that for…” she stuttered. “To make sure you pay your end of the bargain, and to be used to keep you in the closet for more if you do not show your other end of your bargain.” He laughed as he snapped a collar around her neck. “This will be for me to use to control you” He once again said, darkness flowing through his voice. Shivers ran down Melody‘s body. “One button press…” He said, as he pressed a button on his arm. Melody was transported into a realm of pain and darkness, her greatest fears coming true. He pressed the button again, as reality snapped back into Melody’s mind. “And you will obey, or suffer an eternal hell.” Melody cried again, and fell to the floor. “Get up dog, your mine now.” He pressed the button again, and let Melody simmer in the darkness longer now. He repressed it, as Melody lifted her head. The doctor ripped off her clothes rapidly, and sat don on the chair in the other end of the room. “Kneel and please me.” The nude Melody knelt down, as the door to the room shut quickly.

        Ashley and Yin were running as fast as they could through the streets of the city. “Why are we running so fast?” Panted Yin. “Because we need to get out quickly. Do you see Yang or Robin?” Panted Ashley, as she fired a missile at approaching Bios. “Nope…” Panted Yin. She pulled out the GPS and hit the weapons feature. Scrolling through them as Bios kept chasing them, some on vehicles, she hit “Energy Rifle”, and a blue and white machine gun appeared. She fired it, one round pouring into a bio at a time, the electricity exploding and taking out all the nearby Bios. “Good work…” Panted Ashley as they kept running. “Wait, I see them now!” Yelled Yin as Robin, Yang, and Vega were flying through the air. “Need a lift?” Said Vega as Yang picked up Yin and Ashley took flight. “Pathogens!” Yelled Ashley. “Give me that!” Vega yelled as she took the Rifle from Yin’s hands. “Bye.” She said as she shot the beams directly through the heads of the Pathogens. “Headshot!” Yelled Robin as they kept flying through the air. “Hey, I know this color scheme, where did you get it?” Vega said as she glanced from the gun to Ashley and Yin. “Jenny gave it to us.” Yin replied. “Yin, she probably doesn’t know who Jenny is even.” Yang said. “Actually, I think I know the Jenny she’s talking about.” Vega replied again. “Blue pigtails, robot girl, large eyes?” “That’s her.” Ashley then said. “By the way, where is she?” Asked Yang. “She said she had to go take care of some unfinished business. I don’t know what.” Yin replied. “I think I know. She said my old home, remember?” Ashley said. Yin nodded. “Well, that’s the Bioforce’s lab. And, she said an old friend. If I’m right, we’ll be seeing Adam sooner than I expected.” Ashley concluded. “Really? I thought they hated each other?” Yang said. “Too many characters, too much time, is she on our side or not?” Robin retorted. “Yes, she is.” Retorted Yin. “Now, if you were as smart as you are an @$$, you may have not had to ask that. She’s freeing one of our own, retard.” Yin concluded. “Who are you, kid?” Vega asked. “Well, I’m Yin, Yang’s twin. The names kinda point that out. Now, she’s Ashley, the big cheese, in charge of the resistance. She raised the three of us.” Yin answered. “Though, she looks only 7 years older than you.” Vega wondered out loud. “I stopped aging 27 years ago.” Ashley answered. “Oh, okay. Well, Yin, you have a pretty cool brother atleast, but an @$$ of a friend.” Vega said. “How’s Jenny doing by the way?” Vega continued. “Well, long story short, she Episode III Starwars’d and Bourne Identity’d, and now she’s on our side.” Robin said. Silence fell for a few seconds. “What the frack did that mean?” Asked Vega. “I’ll tell you when we get there.” Said Yang.

        Jenny was crouched behind a pillar in the main hallway, gunshots being fired at her from all directions. “Regain your memories, and what, you have to save the world all over again!” She spoke to herself as she threw a plasma grenade that she had developed at the Bios. Unknowingly, an alien race took the plasma grenade, and brought it back to use against the humans on the planet Reach in the future in an alternate universe, but that’s another story. She threw another plasma grenade and the only things left were the defense turrets. She ran forward, the bullets firing beams of death. She cart wheeled past the first one. She then flipped over the next two, and in air, fired at the last 3 to destroy them all. She ran down the split in the hall way, Bios charging at her. She dashed forward, lifting her staff, knocking back the first one. The second one was trip kicked and scooted across the hallway behind her. The third one was kicked forward, knocking back enemies all over. She took out her chain gun and fired it at the oncoming heavy artillery, tech rolling into the doorway that lead down into the chamber of Bios. She flew down the staircase, and fired a pure beam of electricity into the research hall. The computers malfunctioned and exploded. Their rubble would be a useful hiding spot, she thought. As more and more Bios came through the doors, she entered close combat. She pulled out a chainsaw, the chain made out of pure energy (of course. This is a running thing through all her weapons. Just, from now on, if I don’t say bullets or metal, it’s energy. Don’t be lazy), and sliced through the masses. Blood was scattered upon the floor as she detransformed her arm back into her Electric armor. She went through the corridor leading to the dungeons. She walked into a room and the doors shut behind her. The walls began emitting a freezing mist. She noticed a sign on the door that said “Wear anti-freeze suits before entering the dungeons. Prevent break outs by not disabling the ice chamber. Thank you.” “Damn it!” She yelled. In a last hope attempt, the room’s temparature decreasing every moment, the ice rusting her body., she began sending her pulse beam through the door, kicking it, hitting it, trying to break it down. Every second was valuable. “Think Jen, think.” She said to herself, only moments away from freezing to death, her processors shutting down. She, though, suddenly came up with an idea. She looked up at the door, and she used her fire cannon against it. The ice lodged in the door melted and the door cracked a bit, allowing her to kick it down. Now out of the ice chamber, she said. “Thank god I listened that day in Earth Science.” She walked down the corridor, quietly, the rooms filled with screams of torture and pain. The light was dim and every door looked the same. The screaming and the corridor looked endless. The ceiling above her looked too high up to see, every level filled with more prisoners. She kept walking, her fear growing with each step. The noises of the screams filled her with dread, as she began flying down the corridor. Suddenly, a hand grabbed out of the floor and her leg was being dragged into a cell below. She fired at the hand, though it put her leg’s boosters out, so she would have to walk the rest of the way. Limping slowly, guns ready, she soon came to the end of the corridor. The screaming ceased in this end of the corridor. No other doors were near, and the ceiling was as high as the doorway. Dust was around the area, though she had a feeling about here. She began to read the sign on the door. “High Class Restriction Containment Cell 142, Heavy Secruity. Captive: Adam Willams. Crimes: Treason, Attacks on The Biolord, Extreme Contamination: Level 18, Infecting all Contaminated, Over 50 Human Murders, Over 9,000,000,000,000 Robotic Murders..” Jenny stopped at this moment, thinking whether or not to go in after reading this specific statistic. “Jen, you have to do it. Though he would have to kill an entire…” She said, though she then stopped at this. “Planet. Oh my god. He was a cluster slave, and he…. Killed them all.” She muttered. She began wondering the fates of Vega and her other friends on Cluster Prime. She shook her head again and stopped thinking of it, and continued reading. “Underage and Unpermitted Sexual Contacts, Unpermitted Sexual Contact with Royalty. Clearance Level 15: Personal Biolord Assistants, WARNING: IF PROVOKED, INSTANT DEATH TO ALL.” Jenny paused again, only to smack herself and say “He isn’t that bad!”. She still remembered her fight with him, she still remembered his loss. She held her breath, and opened the door.

        Melody was in the office, panting, crying silently, still cuffed, now on the floor, dripping from various liquids in her unpleasant experience. “Much better than expected, you were a very good treat. You work your lips well. Now, dress yourself again, you damn slut.” Dr. Connors said, removing the handcuffs from Melody. She began to walk into the other room to take a shower, but was intrupted by Dr. Connors. “No, you will not be cleaned. Your face may be, but the rest of the body I want them to dry naturally.” “Yes, master..” Melody sobbed. She washed off her face and redressed in front of him to prove it. “Good, now, there was a distrubance in the areas leading to the dungeon. Take your filty clones and go down to the dungeon area to see if there’s a target of yours down there. Understood?” “Yes master..”

        “Say, where are we going?” Robin asked, the 6 still flying. “To the outskirts. That area will be far enough for us to move the other members in but close enough that we can still attack. We’ll place the GPS signal there, and me and Yang will fetch the others. Robin, Yin, and what your name is.” Ashley commanded, inttrupted by Yang. “Her name is Vega, by the way.” Ashley smiled at this comment and spoke again. “Well, Vega, Robin, and Yin will start to build camp. See what other items are in the drop list here, Yin. Vega, since you know Jenny, take care of her. Get her comfortable. Just chill. Robin, if Adam gets here, shut up around him. He’s really sensitive.” Ashley concluded. “So, we want a sensitive man to fight for us?” Robin said mockingly. Ashley smacked Robin in the face. “Yes, because by sensitive, I mean get him pissed and he’ll send his darkness power to devour you alive. Also, he is sensitive in the other kind of way. Just you’ve got to get past how much of an @$$ he can be.” Ashley said. “Like me, right?” Asked Robin. “No, not like you, because you are just an @$$.” Yin laughed a bit at this. “Yin, I want you to watch over Adam till we return. Don’t watch over him, actually, just tell him the current situation. He’ll take the rest. You can chill with him if you want to, but you probably don’t want to. We’ll go get the others. Okay?” Vega, Yin, and Yang gave an okay while Robin mumbled something randomly. “Robin? Say okay.” Ashley said like a PBS Kids TV Show Host. “Fine, okay. I won’t wreck everything.” Said Robin begrudgingly and sarcastically. “Good boy! You get a treat!” Ashley retorted and threw a rock at him. “Thanks.” Robin muttered sarcastically. “Well, see ya later.” Yang said, as the two flew off into the night sky.

        As Jenny entered the cell, she saw 100s of machines strapped to the nude, chained body of Adam Willams. His scar across his eye shown a pure black. His living conditions were less than horrid. He had a bucket under him that would store his excretions. The only source of nourishment was the tubes feeding him just enough to stay alive. Tubes went from the back of his neck into the machines, telling everything about him and his darkness. He was paler than a blank sheet of paper. His body was shrunk around his bones, making for a ghostly apperance. Another chamber was next to the room, with a door leading out to it, and it said “Bodies” on it. It smelt of rotting corpses, and the room smelt like a barn. Though, out of all of this, the only thing that was sure of Adam’s state was that he was breathing. His eyes were closed. “Hello? Adam?” Whispered Jenny, speaking to the almost dead body. Suprisingly, he responded almost normally. “Hey, nice to see a Bio that calls me by a name instead of the freak I am.” he said, slyly, not opening his eyes, barely moving his head. “I’m not a Bio, I’m here to free you.” Jenny said, more loudly than the last time, but soft still. “Free me? You mean kill me. I’ve been waiting for that. Your lucky that we haven’t killed you already. It must trust you. I don’t. That’s odd for it to be that way. Reminds me of a girl I met once. She wound me up here, but the darkness kept trusting her. It kept letting her live. She thought she broke out of the cucoon that I told it to capture, but it refused to. You wouldn’t know her, she’s been dead for years, but the darkness always trusted her. It’s always wanted to have her as a host. It’s always craved for the metal soul of her.” Jenny was suddenly very nervous. It wanted to consume her? What did it want to do if it took her? Questions raced through her head, though, as earlier, she stopped thinking the moment she told herself to keep to the mission. “Intresting story, and by free you, I mean…” Jenny spoke as she used her staff to shoot down the chains binding Adam. “Get you the frack out of here.” Jenny concluded. She went over to help the collapsed Adam up. She removed the tubes from his body, and used a hose to clean him. She also gave him some clothes. “Thanks, and why the hell did you help me.” Adam asked, Jenny’s identity not yet revealed. She was about to speak when, suddenly, knocking was heard on the large door. It was knocked down by a particularly large Bioforce. Light shined into the room, and Jenny was now visible. “See you made a costume change!” Boomed Melody as she knocked Jenny backward into the far end of the room. Her lightning armor retracted. Adam looked over and was stunned by what he was seeing. “You…. You traitor…. You dog….. Why did you come to rescue me?” Adam walked over to Jenny and picked her up in one hand. He soon, though, collapsed under her weight. “That isn’t important right now! Just go to this place. Ashley’s alive.” Jenny finally said, as she charged at Melody at lightning speed. Those last words though, ringed in Adam’s head. “Ashley’s alive…” He whispered to himself, smiling. Though, when he saw that Jenny was losing the battle with Melody, his expression suddenly changed. “SINNER, ARE YOU READY FOR RECONSILIATION?” Adam said, as he transformed into his dark alter ego. Melody stopped her blade, moments away from stabbing Jenny through the heart. She stood up, and Jenny slowly rose. “That’s the pot calling the kettle black, or however the frack it goes. Did you see your record? You’re a murderer, I’m surprised you didn’t kill her before I got here.” Adam stared piercingly into the eyes of Melody. “EVERY KILL ON THERE WAS JUSTIFIED. SO WILL BE YOURS.” Adam concluded as his darkness consumed Melody. Her body was beginning to be ripped apart, only to regenerate because of her super cell structure. Though, someone spoke behind him that changed his mind. “She’s not worth our time. We have to get out of here.” Adam stopped his Shadow Ghost form and left the stunned Melody crumpled on the floor. They both began to fly down the corridor, quickly filling up with guards. Adam turned back into his Shadow Ghost form and Jenny turned back into her Lightning Armor. Jenny burst a pure beam of electricity, taking out many of the front fleet of Bios. Adam stepped forward and sliced the next 2 guards clean in half, and kicked the upper 1/2s of their bodies back knocking back the next two, which he consumed in air. Meanwhile, Jenny flipped over and in air, took out 5 other guards with her chain gun, with bullets. Though, one clip shot Adam in the arm, and he fell over. Jenny was infuriated about this. She couldn’t let him die after she put him in this position. She put the entire world in this position. She had to make it right. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on a few words her mother told her a long time ago. The bios were flooding in, almost in slow motion based on the ways Jenny was concentrating. “Never lose your temperament, concentrate.” She said to herself, extending the lightning staff out. All the Bios fired at once. “Always use the right technique.” She said to herself, as she spun the staff at light speed, reflecting all the bullets, taking many out. “One step at a time.” She concluded to herself, as she ran forward, one strike per step, taking out all the enemies near her and away from her. More kept swarming in. She would be dead if she didn’t act now. “You forgot one, Mom. No mercy.” She said to herself. Suddenly, a pure beam of blue light erupted from her body. All enemies that were caught in the blast evaporated instantly. It was an out of body experience to her. Like being truly free. Just letting her energy out. The darkness. The light. Her soul was a weapon, as if she was one of the shadow children. “My spark… it is… powerful.” Adam got up, as a friendly person to her, he was healed, not harmed by the pure energy. “You have a shadow soul now, Jenny. It may have been when Ashley reprogrammed your memories back, I know, I heard. She told me on her escape from the dead. You are not a robot. You are not a human. You are one of us now, because your heart, it exists. It is real. It has a mind, it has choices, you are more than one being now. I didn’t save you, bye the way. You don’t deserve to be alive now, in my opinion, but I admit I need you to escape. I don’t know why everyone but me, including my soul, trusts you.” Adam concluded. “They shouldn’t, and I don’t deserve to live, I admit. No one else, though, deserves to live with my burden. My darkness. My mistake. They deserve to live free. You deserve to love her, and live free. I don’t deserve any of it. I seek making things right though. That’s why I saved you. I may not deserve my life, but I have a second chance. It isn’t for me anymore. It used to be. It’s for humanity, the Caliga, and for righting what’s wrong.” Jenny said. “See getting that might have changed your perspective on things, it did for everyone else. Let’s get the frack out of here. The resistance needs us. We need to destroy this evil shoot. Some other thing. By the way, I do admit I lost control when I killed Cluster. I had a friend on that planet, one. Another robotic girl. She abandoned me, though, when she was 13. 2 days later, my mother died. She was in power for a year, and then, lost control. Her mother took back it. After a year of that, and 3 years of me being free, I lost it. I destroyed them all. A leak came out, and that’s how my robotic total raised that high. I’m still not that fond of you, and I’ll be talking to Ashley about this. Let’s go already.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment