Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Adam/Damien

Dictators rise. Empires fall. The dead rise again. The war begins.

Chapter 15 - Adam/Damien

Chapter 15 - Adam/Damien
Chapter 14: Adam/Damien

        I walk into the main hallway, feeling the smell of the school again. A place with so much hostility seems so welcoming because it’s been friendlier than most of the places I’ve had to endure. Though, it wasn’t the high school with teachers that gave out too much homework, angst filled goth kids smoking in the bathrooms, lunch with my love and my friends, preppy fashionable kids, and other good/bad things. It was a facility designed to destroy my kind or torture them for research. Caliga would be dissected, not frogs. The staff had guns and armor. No kids would dare set foot inside. It was certainly not home anymore. Though, what did I care, I was here for a reason. The first few guards came by, though unlike usual, I did not fight. I walked, and they were killed by my thought alone. Though, it wasn’t me in control, which was another sign that my darkness was growing to large. I could hear Damien’s voice hissing “You are too weak, as are they.” As he killed the countless guards. Bullets fired at me, and they seemed to dodge me miraculously. This was again, Damien’s work. I knew it, and as he hissed his call, I felt more and more vunerable, though I was immortal with his protection. I kept walking through the hall ways, searching for where they would hold them. That was the only thing keeping me from yelling at the darkness, the fact that I had a mission to do.

        My host is very weak, too weak to uphold me. He is overly reliant on me, he needs me, but I don’t need him. He doesn’t supply me with enough energy to keep me alive. I’ve kept him from aging, dieing, feeling pain, and he repays me with nothing. Though, with me controlling the other three of the souls, Alexa, John, and Zach, I have gained enough power to escape my host. I knew he would be good for a while, but he would tire soon enough the day we were born, side by side. I was not a living, breathing soul yet, though, I was a creature of black, made from fragments of his soul. His father was my only true friend when I was a living creature. I stayed in his mind and we spoke. Soon, though, he was hostile. I had made too much room for myself there. When I left to possess his child, though, he couldn’t stand being alone. He killed himself, a pity it was. The souls that I am receiving now, though, are plenty of energy for me to escape. Hearing their screams as I grind their bones with my hands, muscle tissue flying as blood burrows around the area. Though, I let them live just enough so that they can feel true pain, like I have had to do from sharing a mind with this child.

        Sweat trickled down my neck, for I knew he knew my thoughts. He knew what I wanted to do. He would need me, though, till he had a new body. Jenny, poor girl. If this monster grows any more, she will pay the price with her soul. I don’t know what he is attracted by her, possibly her power. Maybe something lies in her soul that he wants to tap into. Though, one day, Damien will learn that corrupt thoughts will lead to a corrupt soul. He will learn. Though, I cannot think of that, it will anger him. I am bound by my own soul. I sometimes wonder if there is another soul representing me underneath Damien and the others. Damien is probably the only one still functioning regularly. I remember on Prime, Damien always felt good when I felt weak and sad. My own anger has fueled him, and corrupted his soul beyond repair. He is a ghost of darkness now.

        I follow my host through the hallways, pointing him to that girl he loves. Filth, I say. She was a normal mortal until he came along. I was caught in the moment, though, and I helped him spread my soul into her. The diseased soul, I am. I passed a piece of his power into her. She is now still a meer human, though infected with Caliga blood, her darkness is still a child, a mass of animalistic energy, not an entity pf man. Not a soul. The only other ones of true Caliga descent are that robot and that twin. The girl twin. Her form is growing, yes, but she will be a proud Caliga. Not the dirt that is her brother and her dead friend. Though, that robot girl. She intrigues me beyond comprehention. She has a Caliga soul within her. Though it is not a man. I have seen it, it is an angel, made from steel. With her soul, I may become a god, ruler of earth, and leave this body, forever, and if I’m lucky, destroy it.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment