Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Cherry Ichigomiya, aka Cherii Star, is part ghost, part sapphire lori bird. She and Danny become fast friends and know about each others' secret, but when Vlad Plasmius arrives and their friendship is put to the test, will they rise above the evil an

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


Strawberry Power

Ch. 1: Enter Cherry Ichigomiya



-dream-



13-year-old Cherry headed out of her favorite Japanese music store, a bag of anime/ j-pop soundtrack CDs in hand. Just as she rounded the corner, she heard an echoing voice scream. Blinking, Cherry glanced over her shoulders to see a ghost girl with long blue hair pulled into a Chinese-styled pigtails wearing a blue choker, a very tight blue dress with puffy arm bands on her arms, a pair of blue wings on her back, and a choker that had a heart pendant attached to it run past her.



“Hey, what's going on?!” Cherry cried in confusion.



“Can't talk! I'm running from the law!” the ghost girl shouted.



Cherry seemed surprised by the ghost girl's remark. “Running from the law? Why?”



She gasped as a ghostly warden flew past them, followed by more of his police-looking men. Glancing over at the ghost girl, she asked, “Who's that?”



“That's Walker, the Ghost Zone's warden and executioner. He's obsessed with the rules and he's after me because he thinks I broke some kind of rule, which I didn't! That guy always makes up rules in his head!” the Ghost Girl replied.



Cherry thought for a second, then said quickly, “I have an idea! You can hide in my body for awhile. When the coast is clear, I'll tell you to come out.”



The Ghost Girl hesitated, then nodded as she dove into Cherry's body. All of a sudden, a swirling light of blue swirled around Cherry as she felt an unknown force merge with her soul. Peering around the corner, she looked for the so-called Walker and his policemen. Seeing that everything was clear and no one was in sight, she said to herself, “Okay, you can come out now!”



The Ghost Girl struggled to phase out of Cherry's body, but to no avail. “I-I can't! I'm stuck!”



“What?! You can't be stuck!” Cherry cried.



The Ghost Girl sighed. “But I am. Looks to me that we're part-human, part-ghost. So, what's your name?”



“Cherry Ichigomiya,” Cherry answered.



“Okay, Cherry. Since you're half-ghost, what name would you want to call yourself when you go ghost?” the ghost girl inquired.



Cherry thought about it, then replied, “I think I'll call myself…..Cherii Star!”



The Ghost Girl smiled inside of Cherry's body. “Then welcome to the fold, Cherii Star! I think we'll do great things together!



-end daydream-



Cherry's POV-



Hi! My name is Cherry Ichigomiya (Ichigomiya is Strawberry Shrine in Japanese), and I'm 13 years old. I transferred here to Amity Park 3 months ago from my home country of Tokyo, Japan. On my birthday, March 5th, I met up with this Ghost Girl who was running from the ghost warden, Walker. Since I wanted to help her, I asked her to hide in my body and come out when the coast was clear. Easier said than done. The Ghost Girl couldn't even phase out of my body, and so from that day on, I became a half-ghost by the name of Cherii Star. Fun, right? Not. It's a lot of hard work being a halfa, since now I have to balance school and superhero work into my schedule. But it is sometimes fun, especially with the flying ability. Anyway, enough about me! Here's my story, from beginning to end on how I met Amity Park's greatest ghost boy, Danny Phantom.



-end POV-



(Na, na, na, na-na)

(Na, na, na, na-na)



I didn't count on this

Upon my very first kiss

This isn't the path we chose

But there's so much we could lose



Team up! (Team up!)

Are you up for it?

Put your hand in mine

It's a perfect fit



Team up! (Team up!)

'Cause it's up to us

But it's hard to save the world

When you fall in love



(Na, na, na, na-na)



If we band together

Like birds of a feather

We'll be friends forever

We're going up, up, up!



Team up!

'Cause it's not to late

We could save the day if we collaborate



Team up!

'Cause it's up to us

But it's hard to save the world

Yeah, it's hard to save the world

When you fall in love...



(Na, na, na, na-na...)






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on February 15, 2006, 5:30:04 AM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06This is great! You've gotta write more!