Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - part 2

A love story I wrote

Chapter 2 - part 2

Chapter 2 - part 2
"your late."
"It's kinda hard to find your way around a castle as big as this. Especially when it's dark!" I walked uneasily to her. I had spent hours running through the castle looking for the Monastary. It's now mid-day outside. Madam Kanashi was in the sam clothes as she was earlier. Although her book wasdiffrent. It now read"Book of Fury."
"today you start your training. I've hired a monk to teach you. He should arrive shortly."
"Training? What training?!"
"watch this."
I looked at her. She shuffled backwards and mumbled something. Then my hand was getting warm. It kept getting hotter! I looked down at it and it was on fire! I swore aloud and ran around waving my hand frantically to put out the flame out.
(Hmmm...Maybe I shouldn't have went too hard.) I walked over to him. He was now on the ground holding his hand. I lifted it and blew the fire out. (But it's for the best.)
"You crazy witch! What was that for!?"
"Listen to me. You want to know how to do that,right? Then I shall teach you,but your body is still weak. We must build up your mana." I took him under my control and lifted his face to mines. Our eyes connected and I could feel his breathing on my face. I could tell his heart was beating faster."If you defeat me I'll let you go."
(Damn it. She took my will power. Can't...move.) She let me go and I fell to the floor. She was right. I am weak. I could hardly gett up. When I finally did,it was hard to keep steady. I took a few staggering steps to her. Woozy. I fell down hard and hit my head.
"Is he ready?"
"Yeah. As ready as he'll ever be."
"Good. Well then. I'll take it from here."
While I was knocked out I had a dream. I was walking to Lily's house. I looked around. Everything is as it was. There were peasents working and selling. The smell of burning fat surrounded the airaround the slaughter house. Merchant's shouts of sales on the wares they were selling could be heard from miles away.
I approached Lily's House and knocked. No answer. So I let myself in and went straight to her room and saw her laying on the floor. I kneeled beside her. I reached my hand closer and closer to her. Before I could touch her the dream ended.
I awoke on the roof of the Monastary with a monk. He was sprinkleing what appeared to be salt around the corners. He turned around to see me. He was balding with a light brown cloak. Sandlas with woven straps covered his tattered feet.
"Oh. Your awak. I am Joseph the third and you must be duke. Madam Kanashi hired me to teach you the art of Magi."
Joseph turned to face me. He seemed to be observing me. Then he broke the silence.
"snap your fingers."
I did so and started the miniature fire as I had did before.
"Now concentrate on holding a sword and shield."
I tried.(This is just plain ludicrus.)
"I do not see the prupoes of..." This tiny little ball in my hand stretched into a braod one handed sword and a shield of flames on my other hand. (What the heck?) The monk was now holding a Bo staff. Without missing a beat he charged at me...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment