Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Capt.1:Introduction

um a story about a young girl(she looks young but is REALLY old)but really i will be long and the first chapt is the intro.

Chapter 1 - Capt.1:Introduction

Chapter 1 - Capt.1:Introduction
The moon hung in the clear black night sky.It was a normal full moon to the mortal eye. But this night the moon was extra bright. Harvesting has begun!. Harvesting is a time all vampires love. A time when they swarm the world and feast like crazy. The harvest lastest 7 nights, and as all the old tales go, there is only one who can prevent them. Of course this creature has to be like them.It also has to be evil;yet good.The one for this position of one thousand years.And her name is Victoria, Victoria D. Charlotte. She was born to this world in the year 1682, the 15th of October. Now you might ask how such a creature is made and selected? Well only one half-breed is made every thousand years and is appointed and trained by the elder half-breed. There are many advanteges for Victoria, like she can move like a vampire and can also see like them. But there are some disadvanteges. She has to feed on blood, she can not stop all vampires because if she wiped them out the world would be disrupted, and last but not least she is only awake during the night. You might say she is very beautiful but she can get ugly when provocted. Here's the story of the Harvest Of Death....



i actually started the storie for my Vampire Hunter details pic. well i WILL write more. so please leave a comment because oit would sure make me happy! bai bai! ^^

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

breakingdawn on February 6, 2009, 5:30:31 AM

breakingdawn on
breakingdawnthe start sounds realli gd plz write more!

Morrigan_Vampiress on January 4, 2005, 8:13:28 PM

Morrigan_Vampiress on
Morrigan_VampiressNORMAL PERSON NOW!!!!
Hey very nice story add more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds absolutely awesome!!!!!

Morrigan_Vampiress on January 4, 2005, 8:11:47 PM

Morrigan_Vampiress on
Morrigan_Vampiress*sweat breaks out everywhere*
H h hey a story about a v v vampire h h h h h h h hunter........hehehe very nice...hey

pained_immortal on August 5, 2004, 6:59:58 AM

pained_immortal on
pained_immortal*screeches* VAMPIRE HUNTER?!!!

NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...ahem... goodstory though..

*looks uneasy, eyes flicking nervously*

sweetblood on April 7, 2004, 1:37:51 AM

sweetblood on
sweetbloodI like it!! It's really good I hope you write the rest soon!

foltzfarm on April 4, 2004, 8:07:24 AM

foltzfarm on
foltzfarmOh!! This sounds awesome!!! Please write more!!! Are you going to write it under your other name!! If so, tell me!!