Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Hall

A description from the famous book point blanc - carry on from stormbreaker - film as well..... enjoy!! x x

Chapter 1 - The Hall

Chapter 1 - The Hall
The room was silent, but seemed as if it wanted too tell a long and painful story too me about its past, it had this strange feeling of power and strength including its glamorous and posh side; I guess this side wasn’t shown much because to any normal persons eyes a lot of dead animals heads across wood panelled walls would seem pretty strange but maybe too a hunter it proved that the owner had this strange but glamorously strong way. One of the most interesting parts of the room was the rooms fire place, it wasn’t a usual coal lit fireplace - dull but warm – it was a large, marvellous, marbled fireplace guarded by the eyes of two fantastic looking dragons; the affect of the roaring fire made the dragons mouth fire up and the fierce and gashing flames looked like you had just slipped a glance of a realistic fire breathing dragon. Walking around the room over too the animal heads too see their poor distressed faces I could see the dragons beady eyes watching and following my every movement. As I stood back and examined the room I saw that the carpet was a colour of blood leaking and disgusting its red looks seemed like the owner wanted a statement of power but not too me it gave a state of uneasiness I felt scared too think of this too be realistic and not just a horrible nightmare. Still examining the room I saw the ugly and dull furniture maybe in some way it was posh but it seemed not too look it was just an object in the room nothing special. As I kept looking I saw this rug from which I thought looked a bit like a zebra I wasn’t too surprised by the fact that when I walked closer I realised I was right and that it was real. Staring across the ceiling I saw a beautiful creation a chandelier with at least 100 bulbs on. I turned too notice the door creaking open I then realised someone was coming I had too straighten up…
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment