Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - By Moonlight...

Dus a lil short description on faeries XD x x

Chapter 1 - By Moonlight...

Chapter 1 - By Moonlight...
"Keep very still. Keep very quiet, or else they might just come and see you by the moonlight." I didn't know weither i should like him or despise him, but the moment the clouds lifted from the very circular, full moon i knew i was to fear this moment like never before.
As they crept from their sleepy hollows, eyes wide open, yawning, stretching but waiting, for one instant breath that would give them strength like no other strength, these faeries where not like the ordinary faeries in your average childrens fairy tales, these were midnight creatures.
As i soon realised what i'd let myself into i crept away slowly, carefully but yet my breathing was still enough for them to hear me i thought, as a shiver went straight down my spine i knew i was in trouble, i looked back at the boy who had taken me to their lare to let me apparantly see the "wonder" of these creatures, but as my eyes met his he smiled at me and i knew that i was now his sacrifice for these creatures i knew that i soon would be like him, a lost soul wondering this dangerous world and when i changed to the living dead he would change to a free boy again. But when i change who shall be my sacrifice to let me live again? we shall have to see about that one...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment