Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Intro to my story .

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1
As we walked neither of us said a word, I knew exactly were i was taking him but my next move was unclear too me.
Hopefully he wouldn't suspect anything about me taking him too Johanson roads broken down fun fair and he would just go along with my plan too say that Evangeline was a very poor girl , no education and lived in the deserted office alone , but i could not guarantee he would fall for it.
I was unsure what too do i looked around gently turning my head unnoticed too him looking for any sign of a weapon. Luckily Tyrah hadn't seen me watching, i think he was in deep thought, as was I.
About 2 metres ahead of me i saw an iron rod, bending too reach for it Tyrah pulled out his sword and as i spun around he pointed it at me,
"You tricked me I knew it was you all along!"
"Sir ... Tyrah, I am not picking up this rod too fighht you, it's just , were Evangeline lives there are many rats about." I was quickly having too think on my feet, Tyrah looked at me nervously still pointing the sword at me, I pushed it down too the side of his arm with the rod and said,
"You see, Evangeline lives in the broken down office in Johanson Roads old fun fair which has long moved on, She is a very poor girl, no education, no money, no family ... knowbody except three of us, me including, talk too her, the rest of this village believes she has a curse, which is why many of us know how too fight that was why i was not scared when you raised your sword too me, Evangeline Winter lives were many rats do, as i said before, that is why i need a weapon because the 'Fair' rats are big, massive things which carry many diseases, a bite from these creatures would send you straight too the hospital." He looked at me oddly, I think he was deciding too kill me right there on the spot or too lower his sword and put it back from were it first had been.
"Okay, this story is an odd one but believable too my ears since what i already know, i shall follow you but you must explain more about Evangeline too me and I shall be on guard too these 'fair' rats , and" he added "too you."
I nodded and walked on he trailed behind for a couple of moments then joined me at my side,
"So, you said only three of you speak to Madam Wint ... i mean Evangeline" As he corrected himself i remembered a time when many of the people, family , i knew had called me Madam Winter ... My thoughts disapeared when Tyrah continued too speak, "As i was saying, Only three of you speak too Evangeline and the rest of the town thinks she is cursed?" He looked at me giving me a look i faintly remember seeing before in the past? Having too lie quickly i said. "Yes, they believe she was once a goddess, but her kingdom crashed too the power of evil" The second i spoke the word evil Tyrah's eyes glistened, continuing my little story, half true and half lies i said "The village people believe that the lord of this evil cursed the girl and took every pride and magick she ever had, leaving her with nothing. But" Tyrah stopped and looked at me and said "But the sword."
"Yes how did you know ? Have you heard are little village myth before ?"
"It is no myt ... I mean yes , a while ago an old village folk spoke too me about the villages history, or myth in your words." He looked at me and said,
"That is why i am here, I'm here so i can see if this myth is true or a lie and too see whether the sword is lets say broken or real ?" At that he continued too walk as if he knew the way and i had too catch him up and turn down the next left too Johanson road too get him too go the right way,
"Let us speak no more about Evangeline Winter, i have many things on my mind and this is a good a time as ever too reflect on them."
I silently agreed and lead the way slightly stepping in front of him.
A couple of miles ahead i saw the top of the huge tent which used too hold some of the greatest events this village had ever seen.
Thinking fast i tried too make a plan in my head, it was hard but eventually by the time we had reached the gates i knew what i had too do.
Many years ago a friend of mine, Sareena, Who's name i was now using too mask my own, told me that one day in the future a man would come, that day would be the day that my training and hard work would finally pay off and maybe just maybe i could finally speak too those who'd been taken away from me those many years ago. As i opened the gate i whispered in my head, 'Today is the day I could maybe change history."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment