Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Alley Dwellers

Ken thinks he knows the world he lives in. But when he meets a stranger who saves his life, he begins to think that things are not as they seem...

Chapter 1 - The Alley Dwellers

Chapter 1 - The Alley Dwellers


Kingdom Hearts: The Third Side, The Third Story.

Ken is a normal kid. Brown hair, brown eyes. Not skinny, not fat. Just as normal as you can get. Or so it seems. Ken's friends are just as normal. Lena, a girl, is normal too. People often mistake her and ken for twins, they look so much alike. And ken's best friend, Shin. He's just like Ken, but he has black hair and gray eyes.

Ken is known for how he stands up to bullies and gangs around their city. But with this quality comes the fact that he gets beat up a lot. People say he should just quit before he gets killed. But all he says in response is “If I have to get hurt to prevent others from getting hurt, than you can beat me up everyday.”

~ ~ ~ ~

Ken was walking home by himself one day after saving a kid from losing a silver watch to some bullies, and studying at the local library (and borrowing a manga he found) when something pulled him into the alley.

“Who are you? WHAT are you?” he noticed that it didn't look like a human. Not entirely at least. Is had 2 legs and 2 arms like a human, but it was huge! At least 15 feet tall. And the most noticeable thing about it was the hole in its chest in the shape of a heart…it started shooting stuff from the hole (thanks to P.E. at school, Ken was able to dodge all of it.)

And in the blaze of everything he didn't notice the figure come from the other side of the alleyway. He didn't notice the strangely big shoes the figure was wearing. He didn't notice the semi-spiky brown hair the figure had. He didn't notice this was the figure from the stories he heard as a little boy. And most of all, he didn't notice the distinguishable silver necklace the figure had. A necklace with a pendant in the shape of a crown…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment