Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:The Bearers of the Keyblade

Ken thinks he knows the world he lives in. But when he meets a stranger who saves his life, he begins to think that things are not as they seem...

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:The Bearers of the Keyblade

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:The Bearers of the Keyblade


Chapter 2: The Bearers of the Keyblade

Struggling to survive this monster, Ken was running around the alley until the stranger from nowhere pulled out something like a sword. But it was strange…its was shining. Although it was already 7:00, this thing gave off so much light, it seemed as though it was the middle of the day.

Ken shielded his eyes from the brightness. The bright was so intense; he could feel himself somehow being weakened by the light.

And just as he fainted, the stranger yelled, ”My turn!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ken woke up in an unfamiliar place. The room was bright red, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, even the furniture was red. Then someone came in. this guy wasn't old. Maybe in his late twenties. Even though he was young, Ken saw that this guy seemed very tired.

The first thing Ken noticed was the necklace this guy was wearing. It was silver, but very scratched up, as though it had been hit many times. And the pendant was in the shape of a crown.

“Who are you?” Ken yelled as he jumped up.

“The person who brought you here” it suddenly dawned on Ken that if this person truly did bring him here, than he must've saved him too. So Ken thought this guy was the one to ask about that “thing” in the alley. And he did.

“That thing was a heartless.”

“A heartless?”

“A creature of darkness. There are many types. But that one was a darkside.”

“A darkside?”

“Created from the dark sides of people. That one was created from the darkness in you. And don't say there's no darkness in you. There's darkness in everybody. Even me”

“Hey wait a minute. Who are you?”

“My name is Sora. Bearer of the Keyblade. And I've come to pass on the keyblade to a new bearer. You, Ken.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment