Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - my version of zelda

please read?

Chapter 1 - my version of zelda

Chapter 1 - my version of zelda
One day a girl named Rita was lying on her bed in her house,she sat up and suddenly got smacked on the face by a little red faerie.Rita stood back up and screamed"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING"she yelledat the faerie.The faerie replied"i'm your new faerie buddy"!"Buddy?"Rita looking confused."what are you talking about?""the great deku tree sent me here,cause you don't have a faerie,and one more thing your not a kokiri kid!""i'm not?then what am i?"rita still confused.The faerie replied"your a hylian girl DUH!""i am?" also confused sits down on the floor rita asked the faerie something."Hey!""yeah"the faerie replied rita spoke up"whats your name?,i'm rita"the faerie answered"i'm keeta""kay keeta" rita spoke up once again."so what up keeta!""nothing" keeta answered "so...(speechless)" "so what rita" keeta asked."oh nothing really". rita stares out window *sigh*"whats wrong?" keeta asked "nothing,nothing at all"rita answered."oh!your bored aren't you"keeta said."DUH of course i am" answered rita "HEY ISN'T THAT THE LINK KID"keeta screamed"it is" rita replied quickly!"QUICK lets go keeta" rita ran down and jumped down the ladder."LINK!LINK!" rita screams, link gasp with horror!"AHHHHHHHHHH" link screamed in a girly way rita takes of her ganaon mask"hahahaha!lol""fooled ya link" rita laughs at link."not funny!' link said. saria comes along"hey everyone"saria said to them. rita still laughing out of control"lol"saria"kay whats wrong with her" link answered"i have no idea why" links face is all red embarresment."RITA!RITA! WAKE UP!" "HUH?" rita confused "whats going on" she answers"your going on" keeta answers from out of nowhere""GRRRR!"rita's face is all red. rita takes a deep breath"SHUT UP!"rita screamed at keeta"what did i do" keeta asked "i don't know" rita answered.navi flies all over ritas home"hello" navi said."i've got some bad news, the great de...deku tree is dead" navi said in a very depressed voice"but,wait he also said hylians can leave the forest".......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stardragon91 on May 24, 2008, 9:13:16 AM

stardragon91 on
stardragon91I'll be honest.

It needs a LOT of work. . . The formatting is awful, makes it very hard to read. Plus a number of other things.