Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - i want a.........

CRAP lol
So old im gonna edit it

Chapter 3 - i want a.........

Chapter 3 - i want a.........
oh now heres an interestin part
 
its been ten years now so our young kiya is almost 11 and she realy wants a pet or something so she went to ask her dad(who is actually her uncle ay) for something for her birthday. although she is terified of him( hes very mean) "ummm dad.."said our brave little girl "what do you want..."said the big meanie."umm u know its my birthday soon..." "ohh how could i forget" "ummm" "get on with it girl" "DAD CAN I HAVE A PET....oops..." "shout at me how dare you no now get out of my site" "but ..."
"GO ATEM DAME IT " (ATEM IS A GOD...)
 
 
so she went to her room as she usaly would play with her toys do what she could. usaly brave she cryed and cryed as u would.her mother was the nice one not normally in a story but  that was that but still never spoke to her so she was a big pile of mess. 
 
 
 
so after she was better she went to see her mother and said"mum why is dad so nastey" "why whats up" "i asked for a pet and" "and he said no right.kiya......" "right" "look u dont need one you will be ok" 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment