Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The real story finaly!

A verry don patchy adventure

pleese coment

Chapter 2 - The real story finaly!

Chapter 2 - The real story finaly!
Don Patch: Hi again all the bobobo cast members are on break ( finaly It`s about time ) so now I can tell you the real story. #1 I am the star #2 I am the star #3 I AM THE STAR. Got it? Good. Ok it all started on Christmas when I Don Patch was selling cheros to the people on the street when I heard a girl say: Girl: Hurry up the party has started. Don Patch: And then I heard the boy next to her say: Boy: They are probly serving some bad food like last time. Don Patch: So I went to the party to sell my cheros. I whent on stage behind the curtain and said: are you ready for some good tasting food. And the people said: People: YES! Don Patch: So I lifted up the curtain and said cheros. And the people said: People: What is a chero? Don Patch: Because the people didn`t know what a chero was I went berzierk and yelled: CHREOS GET YOUR RED HOT CHEROS! But the Sercuty got me and said: Sercuty: Wheres your ticket sir Don Patch: So I said: I am the caterier I don`t need a ticket so the Sercuty said: Sercuty: GET OUT! Don Patch:and kicked me out. So I never sold cheros again.

END OF OF CHAPTER 2!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment