Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Warped reality

ICE WARS CHAPTER 1


THE COMING OF ICE




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have given this a R rating for the swearing that I mentioned in it!




------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Warped reality

Chapter 3 - Warped reality
ICE WARS CHAPTER 3
WARPED REALITY

*SPECIAL DIRECTORS CUT EDITION*

Sonic Hedgehog and all related characters are © to SONIC TEAM 1991-2002.
All other characters are © to Michael K. Oh and Blade is © to Steven P (Oh and Serzeno is pronounced Ser-Zi-No)

------------ = This means that writer took a break and started again later!
********* = This means that the writer has gone to another place on the planet, while an event is happening!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have given this a PG-13 rating for the mild swearing I mentioned in it!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THIS I ADVISE THAT YOU READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS OF THE ICE WARS SAGA!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE 2: OK you may be asking ``Why is this a Special Directors Cut Edition?'' well the reason is that I wasn't happy with the original version of Chapter 3, so I decided that I would redo it! Although this one was a few simple changes, however that's not the point! So this is the new and improved edition of Ice Wars Chapter 3!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice Wars Chapter 2 Overview: Ice decided that Sonic and Co were OK and that they might be able to help him, but he couldn't get back to his Island yet so he spent a day in Station Square with everyone telling them about how he knew Mort, what he'd been through and so on. In return Sonic and the others told him about how they had all met. Later on that day they all went to Ice's Island, The Mystic Island, but during the night Ice started to vanish Ice realized that Mort was attacking him in the past so he needed to go back and stop him. Sonic and Tails went with him but once they got to the Little Planet a broken Metal Sonic had a Time Stone. They used this to go back in time and fought with the Metal to try and get the Time Stones back, then half way through the battle a being flying really fast chopped the Metal in half allowing Sonic, Tails and Ice to go to the same point in time as Mort was! And now the next part of the Ice Wars saga…

------------
The warp field took Sonic, Tails and Ice back three day's in to the past, a day before Ice and Mort had first appeared! It was late between 9 and 11pm, at which time, according to Sonic, lots of people should have been out shopping, but no-one was anywhere to be seen!
``I don't get it'' said Sonic ``Why isn't anyone here?''


``Something is defiantly wrong here!'' stated Tails

``Yeah and I think that I have a pretty good Idea to what's happening!'' said Ice while looking around the streets ``Mort has changed Time ever so slightly so that he arrives one day early! He must be on his way here now!''


``Or he could be stranding behind us with the gang!'' said Tails looking over his shoulder!

``WHAT!'' said Ice as he quickly turned around

``HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!'' laughed Mort ``So you found me Ice! But you will never beat me I will destroy you and save my family!''


``You'll WHAT?!'' said Ice quizzically ``What game are you trying to pull?''


``It's no good acting dumb Ice! You and your CLONES of Sonic and Tails will never stop me!'' said Mort

``HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING A frackING CLONE?!'' shouted Sonic (Sonic #1) as he charged towards Mort, but his attack was repelled by the Sonic from this time line!

``Serzeno told use all about you! You Faker!'' said the Sonic (Sonic #2) from this time line,

``SERZENO? WHO THE HELL IS SERZENO?'' asked Sonic #1

``That's part of Mort's name!'' said Ice ``Mort SERZENO Echidna! Is his FULL name''


``Mort has obviously tricked them into thinking that we're the enemy! How do we show them that we're not?'' said Tails

``It'll be difficult Tails'' said Ice ``But I think I know how we can prove it to them!'' Ice said with an evil smile on his face ``Sonic get the other one to ask you a question that only you would know the answer to! That way it'll prove that your both the same person!''


``OK let's give it a try!'' said Sonic as he walked towards the Sonic from this time line… ``OK so if your me and I'm you then we know everything about each other right!''


``I suppose'' said Sonic #2

``So for example if I was to attack you, you would do the same thing and neither of us would be hurt'' said Sonic #1

``I guess'' said Sonic #2 and with that the two Sonic's attacked each other using the same attack and bounced off. When both of them landed they just stared at the other before Sonic #1 shouted out ``AMY ROSE!''


The other Sonic's eye's widened and he stepped back, taken by surprise! ``How… How did you know what I was thinking?'' he asked

``Simple It's the same thing that I would've asked you if our places were switched!'' replied Sonic #1 (I'm not gonna tell you the question so you'll just have to use your imagination!^_^)

``Now do you understand? Mort has tricked you all!'' stated Ice

``Who is this Mort guy that you keep talking about?'' about asked Tails #2

``HIM!'' Ice said as he pointed at Mort ``His FULL NAME is Mort Serzeno Echidna! He used his other name to confuse you!''


``Ha! Nice try Ice but you'll never convince them… Not NOW any way!'' with that Mort sent out what looked like lightning and it hit the Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy of this time line and their eye's suddenly went blank and then they looked at Ice, Sonic and tails…


``Now my servants DESTROY them!'' commanded Mort

``Yes Master!'' the group said

``OK this is what I call weird! Fighting MYSELF! That's just to odd for me!'' said Sonic

``Well'' said Ice ``We don't have any other option! So let's battle'' With that they all charged in and attacked!

Mort just floated above them watching what was happening, smiling to himself! 3 against 4! Ice was hopelessly outnumbered! What did he hope to achieve by doing this? It couldn't be because… No he can't know thought Mort to himself He couldn't possibly have worked it out… could he? Mort quickly shook off this idea and watched as the battle raged on! Suddenly one of the Sonic's was sent flying from the battle, hit a building and then collapsed unconscious! Followed by one of the Tails *Well It's either 1 against 4 or 3 against 2!* Thought Mort to himself

Ice realized that even with two of them down it would take more than 3 to take down the two remaining! And so Ice jumped up into the air and fired a powerful chaos blast into the air!

*********
Meanwhile on the Mystic Island (This Time Line)…

Ice (#2!) was sitting on the top of the Island when suddenly he jumped up his eye's wide open as he recognized his Chaos Blast attack! Ice had a quick though of what the matter was go through his mind as he jumped off the island.

``I must get there now'' said Ice as he glided down towards Station Square's Twinkle Park

*********
Meanwhile…

``So You fired a blast in the air! Just what was that meant to do?'' asked Mort

``Oh you'll find out soon enough!'' replied Ice

*If he has done what I think he's done then I better revive these two to help prolong the fight!* thought Mort to himself* and with that Mort pointed his hand at Sonic and Tails from this world and healed them and sent them back into battle!

``Come on!'' shouted Sonic as he charged at himself again! He had decided that kicking his own butt was a once in a lifetime experience and that he was finding it quite fun!

Tails was battling against himself and Amy at once when Ice rushed in and took out a the Tails from this time line! Ice felt terrible doing it but It HAD to be done! Besides he would be able to set everything back into line afterwards!
-------------

The battle seemed to be drawn out for ages without an end in sight, when suddenly the battle started to go very, very wrong! Sonic was fighting himself when Knuckles did a running drill attack and hit Sonic #1 in his back, which sent him flying into the other Sonic and the pair of them hit a wall and were both knocked out!

As this happened Tails was fighting Amy, Knuckles then ran up behind Tails #1 and hit him as hard as she could and sent him flying into Amy again this knocked the pair of them out! Ice had only Knuckles and Tails to fight but this was going to be hard! Tails had his rapid spin attack! And Knuckles had strength! But Ice was determined to beat them and send Mort back to his own time!

It looked like it was hopeless! Ice knew that if he didn't have help he was going to fail! Especially when Mort made Sonic #2, and Amy get back up! It was 1 against 4 but Ice knew that his Ace that he had up his sleeve would get here soon that would give him the advantage he needed!

``Now Ice my friend you knew this day would come! You shall be destroyed! And I shall rule this pathetic little world!'' said Mort looking on with glee as Ice his rival had finally been cornered and was about to be destroyed, at last Mort no-longer needed to worry about this pathetic fool! ``READY!'' yelled Mort ``ATTA…'' Just as Mort yelled Attack Ice #2 hit Mort right on his head with the end of his staff! This caused Mort to fall out of the sky and Ice started his attack again!

Ice #1 battled his way through the group and Ice #2 landed and Ice #1 & 2 stood back to back… ``Nice to see you got my message!'' said Ice #1 ``I was beginning to think that you weren't coming!''


``Oh come on now'' said Ice #2 ``You know I had to come a long way to get here so just be grateful that I came at all!''


``Now let's get some help out of my unconscious friends!'' said Ice #1 as he and Ice #2 sent energy to Sonic and Tails just like Mort had done to the group from this time! Suddenly Sonic and Tails awoke realized that their doubles hadn't seen them and they attacked! Sonic and Tails #1 sent their doubles flying, and knocked them out!

Then all four of them attacked Amy and Knuckles!

The battle was going on for far longer than Ice had expected it to! Sonic and Tails had formed a tag team style approach to taking their opponent out! They would attack one, switch and attack the others opponent and then switch back to their opponent. The two Ice's were attacking the exact the same way, it was as if the were reading each others thoughts! Even though they could they didn't have to as they just knew what they would do if they were the other!

This battle needed to be ended quickly so that the two Ice's could take out Mort and send him back to his own time! So Ice and Ice #2 froze Amy and Knuckles to the ground and then did the same to the others! This left only Sonic, Tails and Ice #1 & 2. Ice had already formed a plan of how to beat Mort and suddenly it was sprung into action! Sonic Jumped as high and as fast as he could and aimed right for Mort.. Mort dodged this and Sonic Shot past him…

``HA! YOU MISSED!'' yelled Mort

followed by ``Oh no I didn't!'' said Tails, Mort spun around only to be hit in the face by Tails this knocked Mort back a bit and then Sonic hit Mort in the back and sent him flying earthwards! Tails caught Sonic and landed just after Mort had hit the ground! Mort stood up shaking a little bit and then both Ice's spun him around so that Mort was facing them and then Ice #1 said with gritted teeth ``Now GO! And you'll never return to this point in time again!'' With that both Ice's hit him at the same time and Mort flew up into the sky and vanished through a time warp!

``Nice workin' with ya!'' said Ice #1

``Yeah same here!'' replied Ice #2 ``And I guess that you'll this…'' and with that Ice #2 handed over the staff to Ice #1. As soon as Ice #1 grabbed it a glow appeared around him and then there was a bright flash! When the light died down they looked at him… Ice had changed he had grown bigger and had got a small tuft of red hair! ``Alright!'' Shouted Ice! He had gained more power and he could now use his staff properly! ``With that the new Ice undid the mind control that Mort had had on Sonic #2 and his friends and then he wiped their memory of the entire event that had occurred here!

With that done Ice sent them all back to where they should've been…


``I just wanted to thank you one last time'' said the New Ice ``you helped me get one of my forms back! I am extremely grateful!''


``Hey no need to thank me! You've just got two more forms to get back now! Then you'll be back at full strength!'' said Ice #2

``Yep then I'll be truly ready to take on Mort and his Shadow Warriors!'' said the New Ice

With that Ice, sonic and Tails got ready to leave, but just as they were leaving…


``So are you still the same old Ice?'' asked Tails while looking at Ice's new form…


``Nope! I'm not the same old Ice! Ice The Echidna is gone!'' said the New Ice ``Say hello to Ice `CHAOS' Echidna!''


and with that they vanished through the Time Warp. The Time Stone Ice used went back to the Little Planet and Ice, Sonic and Tails reappeared on the Mystic Island. At this point all three of them went straight to sleep and didn't think anything more about what had happened.
------------
The next morning Ice, Sonic and Tails woke up after everyone else…


``Good Morning Sleepyheads!'' said Knuckles from the top of the mountain! ``Have a good night?''


``Terrible'' Sonic Shouted back ``We went back in time to try and save Ice from being erased from time!''


``Oh'' said Knuckles not realizing what he had been told!

``Where are the girls?'' asked Tails

``Oh there down in the forest exploring!'' stated Knuckles, before he suddenly realized what Sonic had actually said!

``You did WHAT?'' said Knuckles before actually looking at Ice and realizing that he had changed! ``Whoa! You you've changed! But HOW?!''


``It happened after we stopped Mort from messing up the future!'' said Ice ``This is only my second form I have two more to get yet! Once I have reached my final form then I will be strong enough to fight and hopefully beat Mort once and for all!''


``But what happened last night then?'' asked a curious Knuckles

``Well we'll tell you all about it once I've had some food and once we've met up with the others!'' said Ice ``I don't want to have to tell the story twice!

With that they went down into the forest and found the others, Ice explained everything that had happened to them during the night! Even though it had been as if they had never left they still knew that it had happened and the new look, Ice ``CHAOS'' Echidna, was all the proof that they needed to see that something had happened!

Later On…


``Well I think that just about covers everything'' said Ice ``And now that we're done here I say that we go back to Station Square!''


``Why do you want to go back?!'' asked Tails

``I just want to learn more about the place and look around, explore the city and try some of the local delicacies!'' said Ice

``Alright then let's go back to Station Square'' said Sonic, making it sound like it had been his idea!

``Yeah'' said Tails ``You can stay at my house overnight if you want to?!'' said Tails

``That would be great!'' said Ice

``OK with that settled let's get back to Station Square!'' said Knux. And with that they started to make their way to where Tails had landed the Tornado 3 PT-2 and they started back to Station Square.

Later…

It was now around lunch time and Tails had landed the Tornado 3 PT-2 on the helipad on top of the Train Station. They all came out of the Train Station and as Ice had requested they showed him about the town and then took him to the Burger Bar. Ice decided to try a `Cheese burger' whatever that was! And soon realized that they were quite good!

Once they had all finished their food they left the Burger Bar and walked around Station Square a bit more, they said hello to a few of their friends an then they got back to the Train Station and Ice noticed, for the first time, Twinkle Park!

``Hey'' said Ice ``what's that thing?'' he asked while pointing at Twinkle Park

``Oh that's just Twinkle Park it's an amusement arcade!'' replied Sonic

``Do you mind if we go in?'' asked Ice, no one had any objections so they all went in. But standing atop of the Train Station was the same being that had cut the Metal, on the Little Planet, in half!

``That's it Shengra warrior, lower your defences! Now I'm coming to get you! And make you beg for you life! As I WILL destroy you! That `Twinkle Park' place will be your death bed!'' and with that the being jumped off the Train Station and glided to the entrance and entered Twinkle Park!

Meanwhile…

Ice was having great fun they had had a go at most of the rides but there was only the main park left to explore!

``OK guys'' said Ice ``Let's go in and take a look!'' said Ice quite keenly! He was enjoying this chance to not worry about anything!

It had been a while since the group had been in Twinkle Park, and it made a nice change for them to go there after everything they had been through recently.

They were in the main hall of Twinkle Park everyone was enjoying themselves, but they had dropped their guard and the being who was after the Shengra warrior was standing in the shadows…


``Now Shengra Warrior it's time for you to face judgment! And may god have mercy on your soul for everything you and your people have done!'' and with that the being jumped out of the shadows directly at Ice…



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END...

NO WAY! THIS ISN'T OVER BY A LONG WAY!

Ice Wars Chapter 4: Mystic Knight *Special Directors Cut*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment