Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The mystic night

ICE WARS CHAPTER 3
WARPED REALITY

*SPECIAL DIRECTORS CUT EDITION*

Sonic Hedgehog and all related characters are © to SONIC TEAM 1991-2002.
All other characters are © to Michael K. Oh and Blade is © to Steven P (Oh and Serzeno is pronounced Ser

Chapter 4 - The mystic night

Chapter 4 - The mystic night
ICE WARS CHAPTER 4
THE MYSTIC KNIGHT

*SPECIAL DIRECTORS CUT EDITION*

Sonic Hedgehog and all related characters are © to SONIC TEAM 1991-2002.
All other characters are © to Michael K. , (Oh and Serzeno is pronounced Sir-Zi-No, and Cereno is pronounced Cer-E-No) and Blade is © to Steven P, Unless otherwise stated!


------------ = This means that the writer took a break and started again later!
********* = This means that the writer has gone to another place on the planet, while an event is happening!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have given this a PG-13 rating for the mild swearing I mentioned in it!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THIS I ADVISE THAT YOU READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS OF THE ICE WARS SAGA!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE 2: OK you may be asking ``Why is this a Special Directors Cut Edition? You have hardly done anything to it!?'' Well this one is only really a Directors cut because I, Michael, the Director of it, decided that I wanted to change a few parts of it! That's all really! There wasn't that much to be done in the first place! So this is the new and improved edition of Ice Wars Chapter 4!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ice Wars Chapter 3 Overview: Ice, Sonic and Tails went back in time to the day before Mort and Ice first showed up! Mort had used his second name, Serzeno, to confuse them and so when Ice, Sonic and Tails got back in time their past selves thought that they were clones and Mort used his power to turn them into mindless slaves! A battle raged on and once Ice's double from that time joined in, the battle changed and soon the two Ice's sent Mort back to the future and then the other Ice gave normal Ice his staff and Ice changed into Ice ``CHAOS'' Echidna, when we got back to our own time we explained what had happened to us and then we all went around Station Square for the rest of the day, but when we got to Twinkle Park Ice was attacked by someone! I sure hope he doesn't get hurt!
------------

``Now Shengra Warrior it's time for you to face judgment! And may god have mercy on your soul for everything you and your people have done!'' and with that the being jumped out of the shadows directly at Ice…


Ice suddenly turned around and saw this guy flying towards him… he had the same yellows glows coming out of the sides as the thing that had destroyed the Metal back on the Little Planet! Ice saw the yellow glow was coming straight at him…


The others suddenly turned around and realized what was happening, ``ICE!'' shouted Sonic as the yellow glow was about to hit him! Then suddenly Ice held one hand at his side and just as he was about to be hit Ice jabbed his hand to the left! This knocked the glow away and sent the guy spiralling out of control into the swimming pool! The guy bounced off the water, then on the second bounce he stood up jumped, hit the wall and bounced off it and skimmed the water once and then landed on one of the pads floating in the water.

They all looked at this person hiding in the shadow of one of the supports,

``Who are you?'' asked Ice ``and why are you after me?''


``My Name is BLADE!'' he said as he steppe out of the shadows `And my quest is to destroy all members of the SHENGRA! INCLUDING YOU!'' he said pointing at Ice

``ME!'' said Ice ``But I'm not a member of the Shengra!''


``Liar!'' said Blade ``I know all about you! And I will destroy you for what you have done to me!'' With that Blade started his attack again Ice stared jumping around the place trying to keep damage to a minimum.

``We have to get them out of here!'' said Sonic ``We can't afford to destroy anything, considering they only just finished rebuilding it!''


``Yeah but how do you propose we get them out of here!'' said Tails ``It's not gonna be that easy is it!''


``Well however we do it, we gotta act fast!'' said Knux as they watched…


Ice was jumping around the place, landing on supports, or anything he could and Blade was slicing through everything that Ice had landed on!

``Why are you trying to kill me?'' asked Ice as he landed on a platform

``I'm getting revenge for what you and your kind did to me!'' said Blade

``What?'' said Ice ``What is it that I'm supposed to have done?'' he asked

Blade landed on a platform opposite ``Alright I'll play it your way! A long time ago there used to be ancient race of Knights who lived on the Little Planet, they called themselves the Mystic Knights!''


``THE MYSTIC KNIGHTS!'' said Ice startled by this ``I'VE HEARD OF THEM, THEY WERE THE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GREATEST KNIGHTS THAT EVER EXISTED!''


``Well they USED to be anyway!'' said Blade bitterly ``Now they have been
forgotten by everyone! I am the ONLY one left of their clan! And I vowed to destroy every member of the tribe that destroyed the Mystic Knights! And they happen to be the SHENGRA!''


``But I'm NOT a Shengra! How many times do I have to tell you!'' said Ice

``As many times as you want to but you'll never convince me that you aren't one!'' said Blade and with that he flew straight at Ice but Ice jumped over him and fell down to where the others were. He landed and rolled before asking Sonic ``Where is the Exit form this place?''


``It's right up in the ring of towers at the top of the park!''


``Right!'' said Ice ``You get out the way we came in and I'll meet you outside with this guy!'' with that Ice made Blade follow him to the exit while Sonic and the rest of the group went out the way they came in, and soon they were all waiting for Ice and Blade to appear… When suddenly…


There was an explosion and the top of Twinkle Park and Ice went shooting out of the top of it and landed on the ground with a thud ``OWWW! BUGER! That Hurt!'' said Ice looking up as Blade flew out of the top of Twinkle Park and landed on the ground in front of Ice…


``It is over Shengra warrior now you die!'' said Blade who was standing right next to Ice

``IN YOUR DREAMS!'' shouted Ice startling Blade, as Ice swung his legs around and knocked Blade over, with that Ice jumped Ice into the air and landed on top of the same lamp post that Mort had.

``I'LL STILL GET YOU!'' Yelled Blade as he tried to use his jet pack but it didn't work! ``DAMN! When I hit the ground I must have busted the jet pack! Hope the Blades still work!'' with that the pair of blades opened up ``HA! At least they still work!''

Blade knew that he couldn't hit Ice with them when Ice was up there! But if he were to bring Ice down to him… then he could use them!

``OK Ice so maybe I can't hit you with my blades when your up there! But let me introduce you to my cannon!''


``You have a GUN!'' said Ice

``Yes it comes in very handy!'' said Blade smugly ``Setting to full power and… FIRE!''


``NO DON'T!'' shouted Knuckles as Blade fired his gun!

And with that a huge blue pulse of energy shot out of the gun straight at Ice, Ice jumped to avoid it and landed on the ground, as soon as Ice looked up he saw Blade charging at him with blades down! Ice jumped to the side and rolled turning around to face Blade as he skidded and turned and started to run at Ice again! Ice dodged this attack to!

``WHY WONT YOU STAY STILL AND DIE?!'' asked Blade

``And why don't you leave him alone!'' said Sonic as he rammed into the back of Blade! Blade flipped around in the air and landed on his feet!

``My quarrel is not with you! It is with this Shengra warrior!'' said Blade as he pointed to Ice

``But why just pick on Ice?'' asked Knuckles ``I'm an echidna too! Why don't you pick on me!''


``Because you can't do the things he can!'' said Blade pointing at Ice again ``He can use Chaos Energy!''


``What is this Chaos Energy?'' asked Tails ``Ice mentioned it once before but he didn't say what it was!''


``Hmm'' said Blade ``Alright I'll tell you… Chaos Energy is specific energy from the Chaos Emeralds that gives the owner special powers! The different Emeralds have different powers some Emeralds radiate this power and those are the Emeralds that give off the Chaos Energy that can be used by people! Ice has been in contact with one and that what gives him his powers!''


``So'' said Sonic ``I've been expose to Chaos Radiation! That's what enables me to turn into Super Sonic!''


``That doesn't matter!'' said Blade ``You are hedgehog! And the Shengra were Echidnas only! So I have no quarrel with any of you except Ice!''


``Well I'm the guardian of the Master Emerald and I say he's NOT a Shengra warrior!'' said Knuckles standing next to Ice

``You're the guardian of the Master Emerald?!'' said Blade ``Then why do you trust him?'' Blade said as he pointed at Ice

``I'm not a Shengra Warrior! Mort is though!'' said Ice

``That's what the guy told me you would say!'' said Blade ``He told me that you name is MORT! But you prefer to go by the name Ice!''


``WHAT! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!'' said Ice stunned ``It must have been Mort! He's been tricking everyone again!''


``Enough of your lies Mort! Now I'll destroy you'' and with that Blade charged his gun and fired four shots in a line, Ice dodged the first one… the second one's explosion hit Ice throwing him into the third blast which caused him to be thrown into the fourth blast and then thrown into the air! Ice hit the ground with a loud crash

``OWWW! BLOODY HELL THAT HURT!'' said Ice as he got up, he stared at Blade and then said ``THAT DOES IT I'VE TRIED TO BE REASONABLE BUT IF FIGHTING IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT THEN LET'S GO!'' and with that Ice drew out his staff!

``Let's go for round two!'' said Blade as he fired his cannon at Ice again! But this time Ice was ready!

``That old trick?!'' said Ice as five more energy blasts shot towards him, Ice fired three shots back which hit three of Blades shots which caused them to explode! Ice then hit one with his staff which shot to the left and hit a building, and Ice hit the last one with his staff and it was sent straight back to Blade. Blade started to dodge it but it hit the main part of his robotic arm, destroying the circuit and shutting it down! Blade removed the control box that Ice had hit and threw it on the ground! ``Very clever trying to take out my cannon with my own attack! But this metal arm was designed for easy repair!'' and with that Blade got a replacement circuit and placed it the space, this made his arm re-start, and Blade said ``If my cannon can't stop you then TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!'' with that the blades opened again and blade charged at Ice, and Ice replied:

``THEN BRING IT ON!'' as he charged towards Blade with his staff in position…


…As they got nearer Ice held his staff over his left shoulder and got ready to swing it at Blade, Blade was already going at full speed too, he was sure that he would beat Ice…


…Then just before they collided with each other Ice swung his staff at Blade and then Ice and Blade went past each other…


…no-one was quite sure as to what had happened as Ice and Blade landed…


…As Ice landed he turned around while skidding to a stop, Blade did the same thing…


… They stood there looking at each other neither one of them seemed to be hurt, when suddenly…


CRACK! Blade looked at his left blade and suddenly the end of it broke off and hit the ground…


``NO WAY!'' shouted Blade as the end of the blade bounced on the ground ``HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!''


``Now I get it!'' said Tails

``Get WHAT?'' asked Sonic

``Ice never meant to attack blade but show him what he could do! As that broken blade shows!'' answered Tails

``Tails is right Blade!'' said Ice ``I was never going to attack you! There was no point in me killing you! You want the Shengra then go hunt them! But for the LAST TIME… I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE SHENGRA!''

Blade just stared at his broken blade… before finally saying ``Nothing has ever even scratched my blade! And I've attacked more members of the Shengra than you've seen! How did you do that?''


``Simple I focused only on your blade and channelled all my power into my staff, when it hit your blade it cracked it and once we had stopped it fell off! Simple really!'' replied Ice

``Then perhaps I was wrong about you…'' started Blade ``You could have killed me with an attack that powerful but instead you demonstrated what you could do! You let me live so I could keep fighting the Shengra… I now how no doubt in my mind… You are NOT a Shengra!''


``Glad you finally agree!'' said Ice back

``I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused you and your friends…'' said Blade ``but you must understand why it did it…'' he started

``I understand that your belief about me being a Shengra, but always get info from both sides first before you attack…'' Ice said ``Anyway who told you I was a Shengra?'' asked Ice

``Well It was about 5 years ago some echidna gave me an image of you and said that you were the leader of the Shengra and you were one of the people that attacked my tribe!'' said Blade

``Can you remember his name'' asked Ice

``I think it was Cereno?'' (Pronounced Cer-E-No) said Blade

``You mean Serzeno!?'' said Ice

``Yeah that's right! But how did you know?!'' asked Blade

``Because I AM SERZENO!'' yelled Mort, who was on top of the Train Station…


``YOU!'' shouted Blade! ``You lied to me!''


``He lies to EVERYONE he meets!'' shouted Ice ``He tricks people to get them on his side when he's the evil nutter not me! Because he is the real MORT!''


``So why did he call himself Serzeno?'' asked Blade

``Because his full name is Mort Serzeno DRAKALL!'' answered Ice

``HOW DARE YOU SAY MY FULL NAME!'' Bellowed Mort ``NOW I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL!'' with that Mort jumped backwards to the area behind the Train station…


``Ummm…I thought he said that he was going to destroy us!?'' said Amy

``He's up to some thing! Get ready for anything'' said Ice walking back a bit with staff in his hands…


``Easy for you to say'' retorted Amy

Suddenly a huge robot jumped into the air and everyone ran back as far as they could, Ice jumped backwards and started to form a plan in his mind when the robot landed…


``HA HA HA HA HA HA!'' laughed Mort ``Do you like it Ice? Nice isn't it?!''


``Where did you get this sort of technology from?'' demanded Ice

``If you must know Dr. Robotnik Lent me some of his equipment and helped me to build this!'' replied Mort

``Hey Sonic didn't you say that you call Dr.Robotnik, Dr. Eggman?'' asked Ice

``That's right!'' said Sonic ``If this creep is working with Eggman what's he gonna make?'' he asked…


Suddenly Ice had a flashback a saw a gigantic version of the robot Mort was using… when Ice snapped out of it he said… ``He's re-creating a DRAKIDNA!''


``OK What the hell is a Drakidna?'' asked Knuckles

``A Drakidna is an ancient Echidnian sentinel!'' replied Ice ``They watched over our people and were piloted from inside by Echidnian guards! But the problem was that they had more firepower than even Mort HAS! If he's trying to re-create one then we're all in serious trouble!'' said Ice

``Then let's bust his prototype up right NOW!'' said Blade, he had fixed his jetpack, so he was able to blast towards the Drakidna and he was going so fast that Mort couldn't dodge the attack and Blade used his good blade to chop off the Drakidna's right arm

``NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! HOW DID YOU DO THAT! THIS BUILD IS MEANT TO BE UNBEATABLE!'' yelled Mort in disbelief!

``Ahh Eggman! Takes ages to build these boss Badniks and then they fall apart if you were to sneeze on them!!'' said Sonic

``Well let's attack it then!'' said Sonic as he ran towards the Drakidna…


The others started to follow Sonic and they were all attacking it at once…


Meanwhile…

``Blade I have an Idea, but I'm gonna need your help!'' said Ice

``What did you have in mind?'' asked Blade

``Well you fly and attack the other arm and if Mort used the design that I saw the main structural weak point is down the middle, so I'll attack it with my staff and hopefully it'll cause it to blow!

``Right let's do it!'' said Blade

Meanwhile…

``Well Eggman must have started to build `em better than he use to!'' said Sonic as he bounced off the Drakidna

``Now Blade let's do it!'' said Ice

``RIGHT!'' replied Blade and with that Blade fired up his jet pack and started to fly at the Drakidna, Ice jumped on Blade's back as Blade went past…


Blade aimed for the right arm and just as they got half way Ice jumped off Blade's back and flew up high into the air…


``HOW DO YA LIKE THIS MORT?!'' said Blade as he charged at the right arm…


``WHAT?!'' shouted Mort ``WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!''


``BACK THERE!'' yelled Blade as he shot through the right arm causing it to fall to the floor…


``Now that's what I call de-armed!'' said Sonic

Then suddenly Mort looked at who was standing in-front of him… ``Where's Ice!'' he said…


``Does this answer your question?'' said Ice as he fell towards the Drakidna…


``NO! HOW DID YOU GET THERE?'' said Mort but it was too late…


``HEY MORT'' yelled Ice ``NOW TRY THIS!'' yelled Ice as he sliced his staff down the middle of the Drakidna! At first nothing seemed to happen but suddenly the Drakidna began to glow down the middle…


``NO WAY! HOW DOES HE DO IT?!'' yelled Mort as he got out of the control seat and just before the Drakidna blew he jumped into the air and flew away, turning to see the huge explosion that totalled the Drakidna! ``YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT ICE! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ONLY A PROTOTYPE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT TO IT! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!'' Mort then started to fly back to Eggman's base… *Even though he beat the prototype it doesn't matter as he still doesn't know what I'm using this technology for! When he finds out It'll be to late! To late for everyone on this planet! Even Eggman can't stop it!* thought Mort as he flew away.

``Well that takes care of that for now'' said Ice ``But I wonder why Mort is using robot technology?! What could he be using it for?!''


``Yeah and I wonder how he convinced Eggman to help build the stuff!'' said Tails ``As Eggman won't build stuff for anyone he normally keeps to himself!''


``Well we'll find out either sooner or later! I personally vote for Later! Who's with me?''


``Well I guess I am'' said Blade

``Me to!'' said Knuckles

``And Me'' said Tails

``Hell we're all with ya on that point Ice! And here hoping that we NEVER find out!'' said Sonic!

And everyone agreed to that! But Ice still confused! If Mort re-created a Drakidna at FULL power then they were all doomed! Even Eggman! Mort's sneaky like that! He Builds FAKE alliances and then when he has what he wanted he turns on them! Mort will sort Eggman out once and for all once what he needs is completed!

``But for now all we can do is wait until Mort shows us what it's for!''



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END...

NOT A CHANCE! I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF IDEAS LEFT AND A LOT MORE CHAPTERS!

OUT NOW: CHAPTER 5: TECHNOLOGY IS A MANY SPLENDOURED THING!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment