Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In the Desert

Ari and his newfound friends have been traveling for a long time now, with their 'leader', Stan. So far, Ari has gotten three friends, and they are in... a desert. Will Stan truely be the one and only Evil king?

Chapter 1 - In the Desert

Chapter 1 - In the Desert
Tch. Tch. Tch. Ari's shoes were worn out from walking so much. "How and why are we in the middle of this desert? We've been here for at least three days now, and I'm starved," Ari said in the wanting to release hisself from famine.
Linda turned from in front, and scowled back towards him. "How do you think I feel?! I haven't had a bath, and I feel all gritty-like. I don't even feel like singing..." Stan, of course was cooped up inside of Ari's shadow, and didn't want to come out.
"If it weren't for that idiot, Stan, we'd be--" Rosalyn was interrupted by Big Bull.
"Yo, is that the tower over there, sis?" All of them--Ari, Linda, Rosalyn, and Big Bull squinted their eyes to see ahead.
"Finally! I thought we'd never get here," said Rosalyn while wiping off her forehead. "Ow! Darn... Remind me to not do that out here." The sand was on all of their faces, and Rosalyn had scratched herself trying to wipe sweat off. She looked at the ground and noticed there was bones under her, and she fell backwards with a terrorized look on her face, and crawled slowly away. SHLNGGG! There was a glare from the light right under a skull-- it was a tiny gear-shaped thing.
Ari stepped forward, and moved the skull off the gear. "Hm? I've been seeing a lot of these things lately. I wonder what or where they came from..."
Linda skipped over to Rosalyn, and helped her up. "You m'kay, Rosy?"
Rosalyn brushed herself off. "Yeah," she started,"thanks, Linda." She smiled warmly.
Linda smiled back, and Big bull stated, "C'mon. We're alllllmost there, I can practically punch it n--" Big Bull had fell into a huge room, with a loud plop fastly following. He looked mad, then stood back up. "As I was saying, I can practically punch it N---" Big Bull once again fell through the ground, but this time, it was through a strange floor, and it sounded like he broke through nine--maybe ten--levels of it. The group looked down into the deep hole. This time, unlike the other, there was no noise afterwards.
"Uhm.... Think we should go after him? I don't really see an entrance nearby." Ari looked around. He saw a catcus, and it had a strange small hole on it. "Hm?..." Ari walked over, with Linda and Rosalyn following close behind. "It...It's a button.." He pushed it, and a flight of stairs had appeared out of the yellow, sandy ground.
"... How ironic," said Rosalyn, while blinking. "Well, don't just stand there, let's go in." She had tooken a few steps, with the other following her. When they were down the small flight of stairs, something had caught Rosalyns eye.
It had obviously caught Ari's eye, too, because he had ran over to it. " Hey, guys, it's another one of those journal things. Wonder why--" He had stopped midsentence, and was looking wide eyed at the healing products laying before his eyes. There were many of them, and it looked as if the pile was from Heaven, shining brightly.
Rosalyn had walked up beside Ari, cautious of another flight of stairs that had een barred shut. "Strange, I don't know if we should even take them. Maybe we should only use them when we need them." Rosalyn had nudged Ari out of the way a bit, to read a note that was left on the journal. Looking at it with a serious-touch on her face, she read aloud, " 'Use this to write only where you're at, annd to write how many days you've been on your journey. Don't forget to write your names.'... " While sighing, she had tooken out a pen, and wrote down her name. "It's not going to hurt anything, so, why not?" She had given the pen to Ari, for it was his turn to scratch his name.
He looked at Rosalyn confused, then asked, "Why in the hell are you writing your name? It could--"
"Just do it. They're giving us these items for health, the least we could do is give them our name." Rosalyn kind of had a point there, and smiled.
Ari hesitantly nodded, then wrote down his name sloppily, handing the pen to Linda. She wrote her name, too, and had put hearts all around it, and turned to Ari, blushing. "Your last name is... Overshadow? That's soooo sweet..." She had begun to daydream, while grinning.
Stan had appeared out of Ari's shadow, and snatched the pen from Linda. "Your wasting our time." He had wrote down his full, entire name.
Rosalyn, while closing the journal, had started to laugh. "*Stanley Hihat Trinidad the fourteenth, eh? Sounds like the name of a 'true evil tyrant'." Her voice was sarcastic and slurred a bit with laughter.


*Stanley Hihat Trinidad XIV (Uhh, I think that's fourteen..@,@) is his real name, heheh.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amy_Rose on April 6, 2005, 10:00:57 AM

Amy_Rose on
Amy_Roselol i have that game. its pretty kewl cept the last boss has like 9999hp.

NekoStar66 on April 5, 2005, 2:09:32 PM

NekoStar66 on
NekoStar66Yar. (my word for yes). I memorized his full name. XIV is fourteen in Roman numerals. Funny story! ^_^ Keep at it! *favs*