Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - *Chapter 1=)*

In this fanfic,Danny and Sam come closer with each adventure as Dany risks his life with creatures of all sorts.I've taken my old version of what I had on this so far and edited it, so now it's better than before! Tell me what you think!

Chapter 1 - *Chapter 1=)*

Chapter 1 - *Chapter 1=)*
Danny, Sam & Tucker were at the Mall having a pizza when something caught Sam's eye.
It was a normal day, if you could call a normal day fighting about half a dozen ghosts, scrutinizing popular girls, and arguing with a sales person over the price of a PDA/cell phone/GPS system/bubble gum dispenser.
I cant believe you actually tried to wrestle that salesman for a PDA, said Danny, taking a bite out of his burger.

First, its a PDA/ cell phone/ GPS system/ bubble gum dispenser. He said, blowing a bubble so large it splattered all over his face. And second, thanks for over shadowing him so that they wouldnt kick me out, Danny.

No problem He said trying to see where Sam was.

Sam was over at a salad bar, trying to pick out what to eat for lunch.
While Tucker and Sam werent looking, he would occasionally stare at her with lots of love in his eyes until she turned around. When she did, he simply looked around at other people walking by for a little and then kept eating.

When Sam stared at Danny, she had that same look in her eyes and then turned and blushed slightly when he turned to look at her.

Tucker sometimes watched as they subconsciously took turns staring at each other as the other was looking away, quite like a dog might have watched two people playing tossing a baseball to each other.

Hmm&Tucker would think , it looks as though today Danny is hiding it better than Samooh! He almost missed it! He got it though&


However, this wasnt what caught Sams eye today.
That evening in bed, Sam wrote in her purple, velvet covered Diary. In the front pages of it there was a long list of Asian Proverbs. Each one helped her pull through each day.

She wrote about the selfish things the other girls from school had done that day and what things should be like in Amity, such as Vegetables on all menus everywhere. She Also wrote about the boy.

Danny, Tuck, & I were at the mall when I saw the cutest boy in the world! He had brown hair that reached halfway to his shoulder, and two shining, grey eyes. I was so dazed by him that I accidentally spilled my soda all over the table when he was walking by! Here let me help you with that, I heard a suave Spanish voice say. I looked up & saw him standing right in front of me! Um& thanks, I replied with a shy voice. I watched as Danny & the boy cleaned up the mess. When Danny invited him to sit with us, I was frozen solid. I couldn't move. `This is Sam Manson, Tucker Foley, & I'm Danny Fenton. The only thing I could say was this, Hi! Um, excuse me for a minute & I hurried to the nearby women's bathroom and stayed there until the boy was gone. Finally I came out. Hey guys! What'd I miss? They told me all about the boy. His name was Luis Stone from Argentina and he was new in Amity Park. He would also be going to Casper high with us! So what took you so long? asked Tucker Oh, I ran into Paullina Figures, Said Danny & Tuck at the same time. Come on, I said, a little irritated by their comment, We ought to be going home now
Once she shut her book, she went over to her closet, opened it, and pulled out the false bottom. Beneath it there were her most prized possessions, like things shed kept since she was a little girl, old diaries that had their pages full to the brim, and extra money she kept hidden just in case may need it. There was also a Bible. She read from it until she was tired and then put it in the closet before drifting off to sleep.
At the same time Danny was writing in his Journal. It was bound in hard, brown leather, and instead of a list of morals in the first pages, there was a world map, with red dots scattered on it. Each dot was a place Danny had once been to at one time or another. Stuffed between the pages were sketches, sketches hed drawn when he was bored, of each of those places.

He then wrote about a lot of things. About how he missed the places he had once been to, the ghost fights hed had that day, and about Tuckers fight with the sales person.
He also wrote about Sam.
Sam was as great as ever today, even though she didnt really do anything different than she usually does. I think things are going at a good rate between her and me--theres just one thing wrong. Shes letting her hair grow longer. She would look a little better with long hair, but if I tell her I like her after theres already a noticeable difference in the length of it, shell think I just like her because of the way her hair looks! That means I really dont have much time to tell her.

Anyway, Today the weirdest thing happened. Sam, Tuck & I were at the mall and this guy called Luis Stone showed up just as Sam spilled her soda. She seemed kinda nervous about something. He seemed like a pretty decent guy, unlike Dash or Kwan, so I invited him to sit with us. I introduced us and as soon as he sat down Sam jumped up & went to the bathroom. What was she so nervous about? Luis spent awhile talking with us and then he said he ought to go home since he'd have to go to Casper High tomorrow.
He finished writing and pulled a locked chest out from under his bed. He always wore a chain beneath his shirt carrying a cross. The chain was so thin no one ever seemed to notice it. The cross was as ornate as the chest. They both had vines carved over them and the key to the chest happened to be the cross on the chain.

Danny unlocked the chest and put his Journal inside. Inside the chest was also his passport, extra money, and more sketches. There was also his own Bible. He read from that until he got sleepy then, like Sam, he drifted off to sleep.
The next day at school, Sam was going to sit by Danny & Tucker when she saw Luis again. Hi! He said. Oh! Hi! She said Do you want to eat lunch together? Uh . . . sure, she said. Hey Tuck, Said Danny as Sam walked away. Yeah Danny? Tucker replied with a mouth full of steak. Have you noticed any thing weird about Sam lately? Huh? Never mind, Whatever dude, Sam's P. O. V. So, how long have you been in Amity? I asked. Only a few days, Luis said in his soothing voice. So how do you like it here? It's great so far, and I think it can get even better, Really? Yeah, we were silent for a few minutes. Actually, I was sort of wondering if you would like to go to the movies with meI mean, Tucker, Danny & I--tonight. What do you think? I asked. Um. . . Sure. Want me to pick you up at seven? Yeah, why not? suddenly, everything went black, when she woke up, every one was gone & she had already missed 4th period. After school, Sam couldn't take her mind off of Luis. Where do you want to go to tonight? asked Danny. Sam didn't say a thing. Instead she just looked up at the sky, as if in a daze. Tucker noticed. I was thinking we could all eat at the new `all steak buffet' at the mall, Sure. Whatever. Let's go for it, she said dreamily. Sam, are you okay? You've been kind of& off lately. Oh really? What gave you that Idea? she asked. Well& you walked into the boys' bathroom & scared the crud out of everyone in there after 5th period, Accidents happen. That night, Sam met Luis at the movies. Where are Danny & Tucker? he asked. Oh, they couldn't come, she lied, Theyre busy. Okay. So& what movie do you want to see? Um& How about 'Lord of the Vampires 3'? Sure. I heard its goin' to be great. Mean while, Danny was following them in ghost mode. Sam said she would be at the `all steak buffet' at the mall with Tucker. Danny was going to go with her to make sure she didn't eat anything she normally wouldn't want to, but she wasn't there. He searched all across town to find her.
He found them in one of the movie theaters just as the show was about to start. He saw Sam & Luis just as the lights dimmed. Across the screen was the title, 'Lord of the Vampires 3'. Danny noticed by the light of the first lightning bolt on the screen that Luis was coming closer & closer to Sam, baring his teeth, which, by the way, seemed to be getting longer and sharper with each moment. And she didn't seem to notice.
Danny was just about to grab Sam and save her when the lights went out & he heard an atrocious scream. That was normal except for one thing: It wasn't from the movie. When the lights came back on, Sam was missing. Danny darted toward Luis, grabbed him by the neck & pinned him against the wall. Where is she? Danny yelled. Unfortunately, that was just enough to make Luis faint, and his teeth were back to normal. Get out of here & leave that boy alone! an elderly voice cried. A little old lady started throwing things from her purse at him. All right! All right! he put Luis down & phased through the ceiling. why did I do that? he asked himself. He had never threatened a citizen like that. Not counting Dash of course. He flew to the mall to tell Tuck what happened.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on March 19, 2006, 12:23:39 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverwow...datsz so good!! nn im da firss wun tew comment...why am ii da firss wun tew comment??DIS ISZ REDICULOUS!!!! sorry...datsz da wvitamin water talkiin lol but ne waysz PLEEZE RIITE MORE!!!!! ii must KNO wut happensz NEXXTT!!!!!!!...im really sorry lol.pleeze riite more otay?? thank uu*favsz*

shapeshifterwolf on March 5, 2007, 8:35:42 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfHave you noticed the Difference? Before, there were no journal entries, diary entries, mysterious chests, or fights with a salesman!

DannyPhantomLover on March 5, 2007, 9:21:12 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveryea ii did noticed that lol..ii knew sumthin seemed different..i juss did kno wut lol..dang..i really need tew get bakk wit my story..when are uu gonna write more??!!