Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - *Chapter2=)*

In this fanfic,Danny and Sam come closer with each adventure as Dany risks his life with creatures of all sorts.I've taken my old version of what I had on this so far and edited it, so now it's better than before! Tell me what you think!

Chapter 2 - *Chapter2=)*

Chapter 2 - *Chapter2=)*
What do you mean Sams missing?

I mean shes gone! Danny told Tucker the whole thing while he stood in awe, with a wide open mouth of meat in the middle of the mall. So thats what happened! And shut your mouth, thats disgusting.

Tucker shut his mouth and swallowed. Where could she go?

I dont know, but weve got to find her before some thing bad happens to her! He said, beginning to drag Tucker away from the buffet.

What are you guys talking about? said a familiar voice from a few feet behind them.

Sam? They both said at once.

Yeah, we said we were going to meet here, remember? She said, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

(Dear readers and DannyPhantomLover: I know youre a little disappointed so far in the chapter, but dont worry! Keep reading! It gets better!)

Sam, let me explain, said Danny


Sams watch began to beep. Oh& Um, its getting late; Ill talk to you tomorrow.

As Sam turned to leave all Danny could do was at her with his heart, but now, not only did his eyes show love, but also a mix of worry and fear for her. Those blue eyes widened when he noticed what was beneath that still-short hair.

Two bite marks.

Two Bite marks were on the back of her neck, one above the other, both made by a pair of fangs. (Altogether not just two cars on her neck but four, making two bite marks)

Tucker noticed him gaping at her and then noticed the bite marks. Wow. So Luis must really be a Vampire.

Yeah, said Danny And theres only one place we can find out more about him.

The local Library? Asked Tucker, stuffing some pork chops in his pockets, to eat for later, knowing that Danny was about to take him somewhere else.

Close

They went to the Fenton Works lab and were getting ready to go into the Ghost Zone.

Ill rev up the Specter Speeder, uhh& where is the Specter Speeder? Asked Tucker.

Its wrecked, remember? Besides, my Dad replaced it with this: Danny pulled a suit out of a cabinet.

Itll only work in the Ghost Zone, but its supposed to give you the powers of an average ghost, you know, ghost rays, invisibility, intangibility as well as balance in flight.

(F.Y.I. : This invention looked quite like the suit used in My Brothers Keeper, but instead of metal there is cloth that looked like the material used in Dannys suit, but it was white and green instead of black and white.)

Cool! Whats it called? asked Tucker, putting it on.

He hasnt thought of a name for it yet

Oh well, its going to be great being like a ghost again! said Tucker jumping up and down Come on! Open the portal! Open the portal!

All right! Just calm down! Danny said. Two vibrant, blue rings appeared at his waist and moved towards his hands and his feet. And thus he was Danny Phantom.

Lets go. Danny said as he opened the portal.

Inside the two of them searched for the Ghost Writers library where they were sure to find information about Stone.

Once they were there, they searched the shelves for books on Vampires and their like. Danny finally found the book.
KNOWLEDGE OF HEARTS AND MAGIC was inscribed across the cover. It seemed very old and had parchment instead of paper, yet it held more exclusive information than in any of the other books he had seen there.

A part of it said, Over the many centuries that Vampires have existed in our world, they have begun to loose their ability to change others into Vampires, and now it is slower and takes two or three bites to take full effect. Changing into a Vampire now takes up to two days. Vampires have some of the same traits as ghosts do, like invisibility, over shadowing others, and of course, flight. When fighting, Vampires turn not only into bats, but& Danny didnt read on. He already knew hed have to fight Stone, and it didnt matter to him whether or not Stone could tear him to shreds if he wanted to.

But that wouldnt stop him.

Although it said in the book the Stone could do that.

He flicked to a page that showed how to get rid of Stone.  The only way to vanquish a Vampire is to use the potion below, seeing as they have become immune to the old red cross through the heart trick.

Danny dog-eared the page, (folded the corner of it,) and then made his way back home, dragging Tucker back with him.

As he flew toward the portal, he thought, Apparently I only have until 7:30 tomorrow night before Sam becomes a Vampire.


For the rest of the night Danny looked for the ingredients, while Tucker had to go home, except for one he didnt noticed because it was partially covered with goop.

By the next day, you could tell that Stone had to be overshadowing Sam. First, Stone was nowhere to be seen, and second, Sam had a cheerful smile plastered on her face. She was also wearing a positively pink outfit.

Hello Dearest Friends! She said, prancing up to them in the class hallway, almost as though she envisioned herself as Bambi.

Uhh.. Sam? Danny tried to begin.

Sam ignored him as though he were a bug on sidewalk. Right then she started talking really fast and tilting her head side to side like one of the girls she used to despise.

I, like, totally have a date tonight at fife thirty with Luis and I ,like, need you to baby sit my cousins for me later! Cheerio!

And with that she pranced off again.

This is bad, said Danny, shutting his locker as the dismissal bell rang.

What did you say? asked Tucker as he accidentally splattered bubble gum all over his face again.

*


Danny went to his house for the potion after school. It wasnt ready, but it would be by 5:30. All he and Tucker would have to do was add all the last ingredients.

Wolfs fang? asked Tucker, half an hour later in Dannys bedroom reading aloud from the book.

Check said Danny.

Ash of a red cross

Check

snakes venom

Check

Eww&Tucker thought as he wiped some goop off of the page he was reading from.

TheOohh&

The What?

Uh-umNOTHING! Nothing! nothing. Tuck Stammered.

Come on! Give me that book! Danny yelled, pulling it away from Tuck. When he got it, at first he said Ha! Dont have much of a grip, do you? Dannys Face suddenly turned pale Oh. The book said, Finally, as the key ingredient to the potion, the flesh of a halfa is needed. Once the potion is complete it will turn a silvery sheen.


Danny wordlessly made a dagger of ice out of the palm of his hand and gripped it tightly.

Danny, you dont have to  Tucker suddenly stopped. It wasnt because Danny had suddenly cut himself, or because Tuck had just been given a look. It was because he knew Danny cared too much about Sam to put her in danger and that it was no use trying to stop him.

Then Danny gave him a look.

Danny turned his left palm down and quickly slid the knife across. AGHH! he put the ingredient in the potion, T-tucker! Pull out the first aid kit from under my bed.
(Its not like in Harry Potter 4 where wormtail cuts his hand off. Its only a slightly large wound on the top of his lower arm)
Tucker laid himself on his stomach, trying to reach the first aid kit when his hands felt something else. The Chest. He stuck his head under the bed and whispered Woah as he put his hands around it.
PUT THAT DOWN! THE FIRST AID KIT IS ON THE LEFT! yelled Danny, although he couldnt see what Tucker was doing.
Tucker did so and bandaged Dannys arm as quickly as possible.
It turned a silvery sheen, like the book said, and glowed from its test tube. Its ready. Said Danny.

*
Danny and Tucker went to Sams house to baby sit her cousins later. Tuck, I need you to stay here since, someone has to take care of those kids
But youll never be able to fight a vampire on your own!
Dont worry! Stone looks mostly like a pushover anyway
Do you have the potion?
Yeah, I just have to get over to&Tucker, did you find out where Sam is going on her date tonight? asked Danny.
Yeah, its a restaurant on the outskirts of the city named, Jakes hot dog stand
What? That place will take forever to get to, flying or not!
Well you better get started then,
Danny sped on, flying over flying over houses and busy streets.
The more, he flew, the more the dread of the fact that he might not save Sam in time began to overwhelm him, and he began to slow down.
He subconsciously began to hate himself for not being faster, for not trying harder although he felt there was nothing he could do. Then his hatered of him self turned into that of Stone and to worry and love for Sam.
He couldnt notice it just then, but he began to speed up, faster and faster until people down below could only see him as a black dart speeding through the air. Danny flew so fast he couldnt see where he was going, but only continued in the direction he had to go to.
Suddenly he heard a metal CLANG and realized he had stopped flying. He moved back by a few yards, and then realized hed just head butted the plaque of Lady Liberty. (LOL!) Whoops! New York! I think I might have gone a little too fast.
He then turned around and sped towards Amity Park, this time noticing where he had to stop: Jakes hot dog stand. When he got there, he waited for five minutes for them to show up, but they werent there.
Danny suddenly heard his cell phone ring and answered it.
Hello?
It was Tucker. Hey Danny!
Tuck what is it?
Sam just left with Luis. They changed their minds about going to Jakes Hot Dog Stand. Now theyre headed to Some Fancy Spanish restaurant on Falcons peak.
Perfect& Danny muttered, hanging up and flying on his way to Falcons Peak

I know what youre thinking: that Im wrapping this up too soon. Dont worry, after this, theres going to be a lot more things coming your way& but all in due time.*rests chin on Knuckles* Youve got to read the next chapter first!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Magda on June 3, 2006, 2:46:41 PM

Magda on
MagdaPlease write more!!!!!!It is so good......and....(thinking of more compliments)

mml100pink on May 28, 2006, 3:10:53 AM

mml100pink on
mml100pinkCome on write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!