Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3!!!

In this fanfic,Danny and Sam come closer with each adventure as Dany risks his life with creatures of all sorts.I've taken my old version of what I had on this so far and edited it, so now it's better than before! Tell me what you think!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3!!!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3!!!
Danny flew as fast as he could to Falcons peak, where Sam was under Stones control. Obviously, Stone could tell that Danny was a ghost and that was why he had decided to change restaurants at the last minute. Idiot! He told himself.
Once he was there, he began search in the tables of the restaurant for them as a ghost. He found them out on the balcony, that over looked where couples gathered at Falcons peak for picnics and the like, shaded by a giant willow tree. From there you could see the evening sun as it prepared to settle on the horizon. By twilight, Sam would be entirely under Stones control.

All of the waiters were dressed in snow white shirts, black jackets, and black pants. Danny turned back into a human behind a tree at the entrance and began to walk inside. If he was seen as a ghost, Sam would disappear with Luis as she had the night before. Also, the entrance had two security guards in front of it and about half a-dozen security cameras.
As he neared the door, he realized that all of the people eating there were dressed in very fine clothes. If he went in dressed like he was, hed stick out like a sore thumb.
Do you have a reservation Sir? said a waiter, coming up to him with a clip board and a very snobbish expression on his face.

Er& actually&

Well, sir, if you dont have a reservation, Im afraid I cant let you in, he said, turning to go.

Im sure theres something we could arrange, said Danny, pulling a wad of cash out of his pocket just enough so he could see it. It was just ten one-dollar bills folded up together, but the waiter took the bait.

Lets discuss it over here, he said, pointing to an area behind the restaurant, where there were no cameras or guards.

Danny followed him there and then the waiter said I must let you know that I require a high amount of money to be bribed---

Im sure you do, said Danny, punching him full in the face, and knocking him out cold. He took his clothes and changed into them, invisibly, so that when he went inside every one would think of him as a waiter, and not as a ghost kid trying to rescue his crush from a vampire.

Danny walked inside and followed, and acted just as a waiter might have acted, but keeping a close eye on Sam and Stone.

As he was carrying wine on a platter to another couple on the balcony he walked past Stone, now leaning very close to Sam.

Whoops! he cried, pretending to accidentally tip over the wine bottle he was carrying, causing it to crash on the table in between them.

As Danny cleaned up the mess, he noticed how angrily Stone glared at him. Danny just glared back with a smug grin on his face.

Strike one.

It seemed that he still had quite a lot of control over Sam, since she had taken no notice of Danny and still looked a perky as ever.

Danny then went back into the kitchen to keep his cover.

Waiter! the other couple called for him later. Danny walked over to them, to take their order, but also watching Stone and Sam. Could you please bring us more French toast?

Of course, he nodded and went back to the kitchen to get it.

On his way back, he noticed that Stone had brought his chair up close to Sams.

This time, Danny didnt spill any thing by himself on Stones table, but he managed to cause a domino effect by tripping over another waiter carrying a French soup nearby. This sent the French soup flying and landing on Stones head.

As Danny gave his table more French bread, he smiled as he saw that Stone was boiling with anger, literally! (LOL)


Strike two.

(All right! Im on a roll!)

Danny was running out of ideas as the Sun began to sink lower on the horizon.

He then noticed at the entrance that there was a group of people trying to convince the person who was showing people to their seats. They carried instruments.

Um& what seems to be the problem? he asked, still trying to catch a glimpse of Stone.

Mike, this bunch says that they were hired to perform jazz this evening, but it doesnt say so on my list,

Uh& Danny began, forgetting that his name tag read MIKE. Oh right, he said, remembering it, and thinking of something as Stone tried to take his chance and moved his chair closer to Sams again.

Well, it says that they were supposed to perform on my list, he lied, tapping his clipboard with his pen.

This way, he said, leading them towards the balcony, youre supposed to perform there, he said, pointing to a blank space directly behind Luis.

Are you sure? said one of them, pulling a trumpet out of its case and then gesturing to Luis. Wed be blaring right at that guy,

Dont worry about it! You see, umm& he lowered his voice hes deaf, so Im sure he wont mind, and besides, his date likes it the louder the better!

Well be sure to play extra loud then,

Perfect, said Danny, standing by to have a perfect view of what would happen. Great! Its only ten minutes until the potion is ready. He said, remembering the test tube in his pocket. The sun was sinking lower.

Luis was leaning to wards Sam now, not noticing the band gathering behind him.
 And a one, a two, a three The Jazz band began to play as loud as possible, making Stone jump up from his seat in shock.

Strike three.

You imbecile! He yelled, shaking his fist at Danny, and causing eyebrows to rise and heads to turn.

Fog began to cloud the balcony, gathering into black clouds at Stones feet. The smoke then began to engulf the vampire and the Jazz Band began silenced.

YOU SHALL PAY! A large growl erupted from Stone as the Smoke began to clear away.

Danny then saw just what he was in for. Everyone but Sam ran away screaming, and the band players dropped their instruments and ran out the door. Danny ducked under a table to turn into Danny Phantom.

When he climbed out he saw what seemed almost like a giant black bat and a blood red Dragon mixed together, looming above him with its teeth bared. On all fours, its head must have reached up to twenty feet in the air. Its eyes were glaring down at him.
Before Danny could do anything, the Vampire took a large claw and whacked Danny off of the Balcony into the Picnic Area, where visitors had long gone out of fright.


Danny flew up into the air before he could get hit again and began flying in and out of its reach, trying to buy some time. From a great distance it might have looked like a small cat trying to catch a fly buzzing around it.

Danny was just sweeping out of its reach again, when he heard a groan, and found that he had been rammed into the ground.

Danny tried to get up as quick as he could but then found himself being tossed around before he had a chance to get away.

He finally got free after several seconds.

Danny was scrambling away, so that he could catch his breath, just as he found himself being pulled up into the air by a huge claw. The vampire began to squeeze the breath out of him. Just as Danny felt as though one of his ribs had been cracked, he heard a familiar voice yelling from the balcony.

Stay away from him! Tucker was screaming from the balcony, tossing empty wine bottles at the vampire, only distracting it enough to loosen its grip on Danny so that he could fly away.

The sun was coming down lower and lower. Sam began to slide off of her chair.

Tucker screamed as the Vampire pulled him up by his back pack. The book they had used for the potion fell out, crashing to the floor and sending pages flying every where.

Danny picked up one of the left behind picnic blankets and tied it around its head, bind folding the vampire as it went toward Tucker.

The vampire growled and thrashed as it reeled about blindly.


Dannys watch began to beep. The potion was ready. As Danny pulled the test tube out of his pocket, Stone heard the beeping, and swung his fist in that direction, sending Danny smack into the hard restaurant wall.

The test tube slid from his grasp and then began rolling towards the edge of the cliff. Danny opened his eyes just in time to see it slip over the edge innocently.

NO! cried Danny, flying towards the cliff and then diving straight down for the potion. The vampire tore off the picnic blanket and then followed Danny in hot pursuit.

Danny felt the beating of the Vampires wings behind him as he tried to grab the potion before he hit the ground. He was coming closer and closer to the ground and it always seemed that the potion was just too far out of reach.

Danny felt the Vampires hot breath against him as it opened its jaws to snag him.
Twilight began to brush the horizon.

(I just LOVE building up anticipation, dont you? It kind of has a snow ball effect to it with each paragraph& or sentence& or word&)

Danny grabbed the potion just in time and missed hitting the ground by a fingers breath.

Stone, however, was not so fortunate. He landed right on his nose. Danny turned sharply upward and began flying up to the cliff top. Stone wasted no time at all in following him.

But Danny had gravity on his side.

Stone began snapping at Danny as they flew up ward, and Danny clutched the cross on a chain. He dropped the vile directly behind him, causing it to land into the Vampires mouth.

Stone then began to disperse into wisps of smoke until he was gone. Night began to fall over Amity and Danny was out of power. He grabbed the rock face of the cliff as he changed human. Hed still have to climb along way to reach the top.

Sam woke up on the balcony, as though she had been asleep for a long time.
Sam looked about her, wondering where she was and what she was doing there.

*

She then remembered everything: the night of the movie, the restaurant, Danny spilling wine across the table, Danny! She thought, looking around her wildly. She saw below her scattered pages, a torn picnic blanket, and deep clawed marks in the ground. Danny had obviously been there and fought, but where is he? Hed never leave me alone like this after a fight! Especially when I was controlled& Something mustve happened to him& She climbed down from the balcony and then looked around for any signs of him. She looked at the cliffs edge and all of a sudden a terrible thought came to her.

She slowly walked over to the cliff side, which was about eight yards away. She was scared that if she looked over the edge, she would see what she dreaded most.

She then saw Dannys hand clutching the edge of the cliff. She ran over to him and helped him come over. He looked out of breath and the clothes he was wearing were tattered. He looked sore and tired as though he just wanted to sleep. Danny laid down on his back as he lay against the willow tree. Only then did Sam find her voice.

Danny, what happened? she asked as she knelt over him.

Its a long story.

Sam saw a large wound on his left arm, now loosely bound with bandages.

Danny how
Its nothing said Danny, following her gaze. One of the papers from the book flew into Sams face. It was dog eared and showed the ingredients for the potion. Sam read it and gasped softly.

Danny, you risked your life for me she hadnt quite remembered the fight, but she saw the destruction and saw Danny hurt& well-- she could put two and two together.

I couldnt Danny groaned let you be turned into a Vampire, Sam, Or taken away from me&he added silently.

Danny tried to get up, but it hurt too much, so he stayed lying there on the ground.


The laid there for a while, Sam was still very light headed, she and him both.

You really are something... she said.

The wind whispered through the willow branches as she lay down on her side with her back still erect.

She leaned over him and kissed him, and Danny leaned forward and ignored the pain, he just wanted to keep that moment. He wrapped his arms around her and held her delicately.

Sam noticed something quite strange. She raised her self from the kiss and found that Danny had fallen straight to sleep.

Later that night Sam wrote in her Dairy.

I cannot believe that he almost got himself killed just for me. Every things a blur but I can never forget that kiss. I cant believe he fell asleep in the middle of it though!

She wrote angrily. She mulled over the thought in her head before she wrote on.

Well, he must have been tired anyway& I dont know how I ever got the nerve to kiss him! I was still light headed&I loved the kiss anyway. Tucker had been hiding in the restaurant and called Jazz to pick the three of us up later. Just as we were trying to figure out a way to carry him to the car he woke up. He said he didnt remember very much, that it was all a blur. Right now Im just relieved that hes okay, and that he doesnt remember the kiss& when he stood up, I noticed he looked really cute in that out fit. Hadnt the waiters at the restaurant worn the same thing?



She put her Diary away, read from her Bible, and went to sleep.

When Jazz picked us up, I said I didnt remember anything, wrote Danny in his own bed. I lied. I remember every detail& How couldnt I? Its a hard night to forget, although I probably should have read that certain page of the book.

Im still really sore, but at least Sams all rightI cant believe we kissed! Well& we were both pretty light headed any way. I just cant stop kicking myself for going asleep then and there! It was good while it lastedno, it was incredible.

Anyway, I should be alright in a week or so, but itll be hard to hide the slight limp in my walk& Gosh Im tired&



He put the Journal in its place, read his Bible, and then drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks later Danny was back to himself, although scars from the fight were clearly visible.

Far away in the jungle, an Aztec/Mayan Ghost was sitting upon her abandoned throne, watching them from a pool of water. They were in the park, and Danny was fighting Skulker. He seems to have a lot of power& power that I can use& Minion!

A large Jaguar jumped out of the vines. It was four feet high up to the shoulder and sharp fangs protruded from its jaws.

Bring me the boy!

And so it headed northnorth to Amity, where Danny had no clue just what he was in for.

(Authors Note: How do you like it? Feel free to tell me if it needs improvement. Itll be a long while until this story is finished&)






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phantomdragoness on March 11, 2007, 11:52:56 AM

Phantomdragoness on
Phantomdragonessvery interesting story you've got. The vampire bit was unique

DannyPhantomLover on March 11, 2007, 7:43:19 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverWOW!!!!!!! i CAN`T WAiT TEW READ MORE!! THiS STORY iSZ GREAT!!

DannyPhantomLover on March 4, 2007, 8:44:41 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverwow....i forgotten all about this story!!! i had tew read chapter wun all over juss tew remember it..i gotta kno wut happenesz nexx...i gotta a thing for vampiresz...i love them!! lol im weird i kno but hey...vampiresz are cool..please write more soon!!