Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4!!

In this fanfic,Danny and Sam come closer with each adventure as Dany risks his life with creatures of all sorts.I've taken my old version of what I had on this so far and edited it, so now it's better than before! Tell me what you think!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4!!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4!!
Danny thought he felt his jaw bone being fractured as Skulker threw him to the ground.


I have you now ghost child! he cried, pointing his net injector at him.

Not so fast Danny whipped around and shot him with a ghost ray, causing Skulker to fall to the ground. Danny then sucked him into the Fenton Thermos.


Wow that fight only lasted a minute. Danny said, sitting down at the park bench next to Sam. It just gets easier and easier every time, Tucker was lying down on his back in the grass playing with his new PDA.


Hes been at it for over an hour, said Sam, gesturing to tuck. Youd think hed have stopped by now,


He looks kind of like a kitten with a ball of yarn, just bigger and more tangled up with it.


Sam laughed at the comment. Danny smiled. How he loved the sound of her laugh. He leaned back against the park bench.


They sat there silent for a while, each wondering what to say. She looked down at Dannys arm. It was still bandaged, as were many other wounds from a few weeks ago.


Does it still hurt?


Not as much as it used to, but its better.


Did you study for tomorrows exam? She asked, changing the subject.


Yep,


She was out of things to say. The Sun was climbing above them. It was Sunday at sunset.




Danny turned his gaze to the cloud covered sky; his blue eyes became distant for a while.




Finally Danny broke the silence Want to go for a flight? He asked, getting up and proffering her his hand.


Id love to, She took his hand as she changed into Danny Phantom. Her heart skipped a beat. He pulled her up into the cloud-strewn sky.

He came up close to the bottom of the clouds just so that her fanned hand could cut through it. He then swooped her though.

Sam had a hard time seeing anything as they flew through. Danny had been pulling her by her arm at the beginning, but was now holding her by her waist beside him.


Sam gasped as she saw the sight. If youve ever been in a plane on a cloudy evening, youd be able to know exactly what she saw.


She was above all the clouds and was flying among them. The clouds looked like giant pillars in the sky, mammoth ocean waves in a stand still. The sun on the horizon painted them all in crimson, gold, and so on. They were all in incredible shapes and sizes


Danny flew her around many of them slowly, but for Sam it was like a dream.


Hang on! he cried, speeding up and holding her closer to him. She stayed silent as he gave her a ride she would never forget.


She spread her arms wide as he swept her through the clouds. One of them was huge and long and looked like a giant ocean wave just before it collapsed into the shore. Danny flew her through the core of it and began spinning her around and around. She loved it and laughed.


Danny then threw her into the air and caught her a few seconds later.

He then began to slow down so that she could catch her breath.

That was incredible! she gasped. He was no longer carrying her by her waist, but his right arm was wrapped around her shoulders and his left was behind her folded knees. She wrapped her wrists around his neck. Why havent you taken me up here before?

Well, I dont come up here myself very often, and it can get kind of lonely up here. I just now thought of taking you,

Sam blushed and just to say something, Fly me again! she said, zealous to speed though the air again.

So you have wished it, so shall it be, He took her though the amazing ride again as she held on to him for dear life and dear love.

The sun was replaced by the moon all too soon, and every thing had become quiet as they slowed down.

He loved to see her so happy. I wish I could take her some place beautiful that didnt depend on the weather or that we dont have to do in secret, like a resort on a tropical island or something& shed love that! But I dont have enough money to pay for something like that. Im not going to dare try selling any of Dads ghost equipment again&


Ive been thinking of getting a job, he said, as she gazed about her. All they could see of the clouds was that the moonlight revealed.


Why would you want to do that?


Well, there are just as many ghosts, but theyre getting easier to fight. So Ive got more time on my hands---- and its good to have extra money for certain things,


What certain things? She asked.

Youll see, Its a good thing she cant see me blush in this light, he thought.

Good thing its dark or hed see me blushing, she thought.

Danny began taking them back to the ground.

Aw, she said as they flew though the last cloud.

Its not over quite yet he said. Sam then noticed that they had flown a long way off from the park. She could see every thing below her, the buildings, the people, and the cars below her.

They neared an amusement park and Danny turned invisible as they neared a certain ride. It looked like two Ferris Wheels put together side by side, where large openings appeared and disappeared quickly between them.

Dont even think about it, she told him as she saw that look in his eye. (She could see him since they were both invisible) He wanted to run through it.

All right, he said, looking a little disappointed. He turned sharply upwards just before an opening and it shut as he flew away from it.


I could have made it, he pouted.


But youre still not going to, she said, smiling.

He flew her though the sky as they neared the park.


They flew on towards the park where they expected to find Tucker, but he wasnt here. As Danny put Sam down, he noticed a note on the bench in Tuckers handwriting. It read:



Went back home to play video games. You two lovebirds enjoy your flight!

See ya! Tucker.



Is he a pain or what? asked Danny as he handed the note to Sam.

Tell me about it, Sam yawned.

Want me to fly you home?

No thanks, Im pretty wiped out,

All of a sudden, Danny felt something huge knock him down from behind.

Danny turned around to see which ghost it was, but it didnt look like a ghost. In fact, it looked very alive.

The Jaguar had huge fangs and was about as high as a broom on its end at the shoulders. Sharp claws finished off the dangerous look. Danny just had enough time to sit up straight before he blasted it with a ghost ray.

It didnt have any effect.

Danny punched it full on the nose as it came towards him. It roared loudly, making a shiver run down his spine. It pounced on him again, its teeth bared. Danny grappled with it for the next few minutes, each earning several scars and bruises. Finally Danny kicked it off, allowing him to catch his breath.


Danny! Look out! Sam cried. Danny turned around and noticed it was right on top of him. Upon hearing Sams voice it turned her way, ready to strike. It growled softly at her.


LEAVE HER ALONE! he head butted it and hurled it into the ground. As it tried to get up, he grabbed it by the neck and pinned it down. It tore away from Dannys grasp and vanished.


Danny sat back down on the park bench and caught his breath. That didnt seem like a ghost, she said, sitting down next to him.


Yeah, Ive never seen that one before,

You know, you could have just frozen it,

Oh yeah. Mustve slipped my mind, he said.

Sam looked at the wounds on him. He had a cut on his right arm, his suit was torn at his rib cage and you could easily see a large cut on his side. There was a large scar on his left shoulder, and his hair was ruffled.

She stayed silent a few minutes before asking, Thanks,

For what? he asked, leaning back.

For the flight, and for the save,

It was nothing, he said. He turned back into Danny Fenton. His clothes now looked fine, and most of the scars were hidden.


Id better head ho Danny didnt finish his sentence as the Jaguar bounced up out of nowhere and pounced on him again, pushing him backwards over the bench backwards and missing Sam by and inch.


Danny turned into Danny Phantom, and pulled the cat up onto a roof, where it couldnt hurt Sam. Just as Danny was about to freeze it, it jumped up on him. Danny instinctively he turned intangible, causing him and the Jaguar to fall through the roof.


The next thing Danny felt was a hard, cold floor. He also heard himself moan, followed by a low growl.


He opened his eyes to find that the Jaguar had him pinned down to the ground. He raised his hand to freeze it but just then it disappeared again. Danny got to his feet and leaned against the wall, panting as he turned into Danny Fenton again. The cat had scarred his shoulder blades, but not very much.


He looked around him. The building he was in was that old abandoned aquarium hed never taken much notice of. It looked as though whoever owned it was beginning to renovate it. He was doing good job of it too. There was a snack bar and lots of tables to eat at as well as an area he presumed must be the souvenir shop.


He suddenly felt a thump from the wall he was leaning on. He jumped and realized hed been leaning on a tank that reached to the wall. Tapping the glass from the inside was a great white shark, interested in what he was doing here, and so was someone else.


What are you doing here? a southern voice called from behind him.

Uh& Danny turned around to find someone in a white suit and a ten gallon hat with his hands behind his back looking at him with a hearty smile. Well, I just wandered in to take a look, he said, turning his gaze back to the shark,

Yer not the first one, he said putting out his hand, Im Jim Thorne,

Danny Fenton Danny said, shaking it. Um, Ive got to be somewhere, he said, remembering Sam and the fact that hed have to go to school the next day.

All right then, he said as Danny turned to go.

When Danny put his hand on the knob of the door he heard him say, Youre a fighter, arent you?

Excuse me?

You get into a lot of fights, dont you?

Yeah, Im pretty unlucky about that, he said, as his shoulder suddenly felt sore. What about it?

Well, that depends. Do you have a Scuba Diving License?

Yes Sir, he had to have one for when ever his parents dragged him along into an under water ghost hunting expedition.

Would you be interested in a job here at the aquarium?

That depends, would I be scrubbing coral or something like that?

No, but heres the deal. He said, putting his arm around Dannys shoulder as he nudged him towards the shark tank. My assistant manager made a mistake and ordered half of the exotic fish here too early. Now, we have to find someone to help transport the large ones from one tank to another within the aquarium, so that we can clean the one theyve just been in. And I think you might be the person for the job.

You want me to clean dirty fish tanks? Danny asked stupidly.

Naw, Dummy! He said smiling, I need you to help me move the larger fish onto their stretchers so that my other employees can take it into another tank!

Im not sure . . . would I have to move the shark?
Not since youre a beginner. Besides, Ive got the best Scuba Diving equipment money can buy including a shark proof suit. And Ill pay you $200 for each dive you make.

You have a deal! Danny said, Shaking his hand again. When do I start?

The place is much too busy during the Day time, so come around at 10:00 PM tomorrow for the night shift,

Ill see you then, Danny said, opening the door and heading out to the park where Sam was waiting.

*

Let me get this straight, Sam said as Danny flew her to her house, you land on a building with a homicidal Jaguar, fall though the roof, and come out with a job?

Actually . . . no, wait, yeah thats about it,

What is your job anyway? she said as Danny set her down on her doorstep.

Ill tell you and Tucker tomorrow, he said, flying off.

Sam wrote in her Diary later that night:

This evening was incredible! Danny took me on the most amazing flight ever! This strange Jaguar came up and nearly tore Danny to shreds. He saved me from it when it came my way. I felt like kissing him, I really did, but I just didnt have the courage then. The Jaguar turned up again and it and Danny fought through a building. Danny came out about fifteen minutes later smiling like crazy saying he got a job. What would he want a job for anyway?



Sam shut her Diary, did her normal routine, and went to sleep.

Danny wrote, or scribbled, in his Journal that night:

Everything is going perfectly! I got to take Sam above the clouds. I also got a job at an aquarium at $200 per dive! Oh yeah. . . This Jaguar tried to rip my head off, but I got a job! The way I see it, in a few weeks Ill have enough money to take Sam somewhere great by Spring Break! Yes! Im on a roll!


(So am I!)


Danny put the journal back in his chest, did his routine, and went to sleep.


Far away in that jungle on the Yucatan Peninsula, the Mayan ghost was yelling at her servant.

COWARD! You let him get away! she cried.

Forgive me, your highness, the Jaguar Turned into a man dressed as a Mayan servant. But I have found his weakness and his strength, his voice sounded menacing, like the hissing of a snake.

Really? Out with them!

The girl,

Is that true? Hmm . . . and his strength?

The girl,

What? This is of no use to me! Try and capture him again you blubbering fool! and dont come back until I call to you!

The servant did so and turned into a Jaguar once more before disappearing into the shadows.

**************************************************************

(Authors Note: Tell me what you think!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on March 12, 2007, 12:57:44 PM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroooohhhhh!!!!! snap crackle pop...this is getting really good!!! i need tew find out wut happensz nexx...ooohhh im da firss wun tew comment..**doesz the firss comment dance with danny**