Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "The Legend of Zelda, Sheiks Betrayal"

i started this a while ago and i havnt been workin on it lately (note only the first chapt.is done) but when i get more time to do stuff ill continue this epic tale.....

Chapter 1 - "The Legend of Zelda, Sheiks Betrayal"

Chapter 1 - "The Legend of Zelda, Sheiks Betrayal"
Part 1
Zeldas capture:

Since Link defeated Ganon, the land of Hyrule has been in a peaceful and calm state. The Octorocks were no longer frantic and the Moblins were keeping to themselves. Everything was back to normal.
Or so it seemed.....

Down in Hyrule Castle’s courtyard, Link and Princess Zelda were enjoying a nice walk side-by-side through the spacious royal garden. In front of them, leading the way was Zelda’s pet fox, Marin. After a while, Link and Zelda decided to sit down and rest. They sat down on a carved stone bench surrounded by dozens of colorful flowers. Marin was sitting comfortably on Zelda’s lap as Zelda stroked her orange fur.

“Play me a song on your ocarina, Link” said Zelda. Link nodded, pulled out his ocarina, and began to play “Ballad of the Windfish,” a song he learned when he was shipwrecked on a faraway island. Just then Tingle, a short green elf-like creature, came running up to Zelda and exclaimed,

“PRINCESS ZELDA!!! PRINCESS ZELDA!!!”.

Link stopped playing his ocarina as Zelda said, “What is it Tingle?”

“Your father wishes to see you. He says it’s urgent!” said Tingle. “Come quickly!”

“I’ll be back, Link. You just stay here with Marin,” said Zelda as she gently placed Marin onto Link’s lap. Link watched as Zelda and Tingle hurried back to the castle.

“What’s this all about, Tingle?” Zelda said.

“I don’t know,” he said. “Your father just wanted me to tell you to go to the courtroom. He sounded very impatient about it”.

A perplexed look came over Zeldas face. Her father was usually a calm and patient man. Why was he so high-strung now?
Soon Zelda and Tingle were in the courtroom. The sun shone radiantly through the stained glass windows, creating a colorful collage on the red carpeted floor. There, sitting on a large gold throne, was Zelda’s father.

“Thank you Tingle, you may leave now” he said. Tingle nodded and began to walk out of the throne room.

“What did you want me for, Father?” said Zelda.

“I need to know where you have hidden the Tri-force pieces, Zelda”.

“But Father, I already told you the location of the pieces,” Zelda said.

“NEVER MIND THAT, STUPID GIRL. WHERE HAVE YOU HIDDEN THE PIECES?!” he yelled.

“Father what’s wrong? This isn’t like you!” Zelda exclaimed.

“That’s because I’m not your father....” Just then his eyes went bright red and slowly he started to change shape into his natural form.

“GANON!” Zelda shouted. “What have you done with my father?”

“I have taken him to the Dark World, which is where I’m going to take you as well! Ganon let out a deep evil laugh.

Zelda screamed and Tingle dashed in. He saw Ganon grab Zelda and disappear into a giant cloud of dark smoke. As the smoke cleared Impa saw that there was not a trace of Ganon or Princess Zelda...

Back in the courtyard, Link was enjoying Marin’s company until Tingle came running up once more.

“Link, it’s horrible! Ganon’s back and he’s taken Princess Zelda and the king to the Dark World!!!” Tingle shouted while jumping up and down. “You must go save her!”

A serious look came over Link’s face. He nodded to Tingle as he set Marin down. As he walked out of the courtyard, Link knew that he was about to embark on yet another dangerous journey.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sheik2zelda on June 9, 2004, 4:56:43 AM

sheik2zelda on
sheik2zeldaok if we al really hate Tingle ill find sum way to kill him off, hows that?

ZELDA on May 29, 2004, 6:29:03 PM

ZELDA on
ZELDAi hate when gano takes me away gosh why cant he take tingle instead -_- lol jk great story
love zeldy

sheik2zelda on May 12, 2004, 8:47:22 AM

sheik2zelda on
sheik2zeldaI havnt had any ideas yet! when i get sum ill be shure to write one. also i havnt had much time to work on it eather due to school. ~_~ pooie

Juli on May 11, 2004, 1:01:39 PM

Juli on
Julieeeeeeargh there's no next chappy! O.O write more please!

Juli on May 11, 2004, 1:01:12 PM

Juli on
JuliEEek, I hate Tingle!!! Great story, i love it when stuff ends on a cliffhanger! ehehee! next chappy time!