Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How it came to this point.

Well, I'm making a story of... " How in the Heck did I think of Collie, Anti, and all of the Other Characters!!!"
Collie: Woooohoooo!!!! I finally get to find out how I got here!!!
Anti:... and how I got stuck with Him...
SPS: Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 2 - How it came to this point.

Chapter 2 - How it came to this point.


What I thought was seriously copy from The Legend of Zelda!!!! LOL.

A dark side of Collie!!!! Dark Collie!!!! (AKA Anti). His name was Dark for short.

* In my heart. “ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! What am I thinking!!! I've gotta change the story Line Again!!!!*.

I began to think, so I went to my trusty friend, Erin!!!! And same as I thought, she thought of story Ideas Right off. How can she keep those Ideas in such SMALL BODY??!! (Sorry Erin….) So, this is where “Quest of the Power Ring” came in, (my step dad said it sounded something like LOTR. I love that Movie!! And so does Erin.) Collie at that time was younger, (like he was 10 yrs old) and had a longer hair. Same wiff Anti.

…Before I get any more further, I would like to talk about Spike. You all know that Spike is made from my friend. Spike is also known as Clou from the Morphin' Chaos. An Older Brother of Clee. Who is also known as my other character Youki. (I make up characters from other ones of mine. LOL) Spike and Youki still exists.

And when I showed the Manga to Erin, she told me one thing.

“You know, this story line is kinda confusing…” When I read it, from beginning to where I am, I thought the same thing.

This was bad… So I went back to the start. I wouldn't quit on Collie!!! No way!!! He's my Baby!!! (LOL)

And another Idea came into my head!!! (This is getting annoying…) And that's how I came to the ever wonderful story, “Dragon Tamer”. I loved this story. I'm still drawing this manga today!!! (But it's in Japanese… Sorry!!!)

The Characters I'm using in this story is:

Collie Age 15; the Main Character, Anti Age15; Collie's Rival ( but still a good guy), Spike Age 21; Collie's Sword Master and Care taker, Youki Age 15; Collie's Girl friend(?), Sparkey age 4; Collie's pet Electric Fox, Hastuka Age 3; Collie's Fire Dragon, Shadow Age 3; Anti's Dark Dragon, King Dragon; who lives inside of Collie, and Keera Age 39; Villain.

I'm still enjoying drawing this comic. And as I was drawing this comic, I began to realize that Collie and Anti kinda reminded me of… Me!!! And at that time, I was in FAC. So just for the heck of it, I made them as my assistants.

Thank you for reading this story. I'm so sorry if it was Boring. But I had fun typing it.

The End.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment