Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - And The Winners Are...

Two female friends who go to different colleges win a contest for two special characters on a site called Kawaii World.

Chapter 2 - And The Winners Are...

Chapter 2 - And The Winners Are...
3 weeks later

It comes in on a dorm at Harvard University. As we get inside, there is a girl asleep on the floor. She awoke to the sound of her computer beeping, which meant someone wanted to video-chat with her. "Ugh," she dredfully responded to her computer. She sat down anyway because on the screen it said it was her best friend, Sophia. "Hello,"she managed after the chat began. "Missy!,"she shouted,"You will NEVER guess what happened!" "You got THAT right,"she said to herself. "Well, it's actualy kind of funny,"she continued,"Frst, the good part. You remember that contest I entered in a few weeks ago? We won!" "We?"asked Missy. "Ya, uh, There's the funny part,"she said,"I might have mabey,saaaay, entered you in the contest anyway," she said. "you-did-WHAT?!!??!" she screamed. "Well, it'sbeen years since you were on a videogame," she said,"Just give it a chance." "Fine," she huffed,"but I'm not going to ejoy it."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

skittyweavile38 on July 28, 2012, 2:57:29 AM

skittyweavile38 on
skittyweavile38Sorry I'm taking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to finish this!