Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Let's Go Exploring!

Two female friends who go to different colleges win a contest for two special characters on a site called Kawaii World.

Chapter 3 - Let's Go Exploring!

Chapter 3 - Let's Go Exploring!
The next thing we see are two women appearing in a town.The taller one had long, red hair,and yellow eyes as bright as the sun.Her bangs hung low over her right eye, and seemed inexsistent on the left.She had a bright pink glove on each hand, and wore an orange dress that drug the ground.She had beautifly golden-brown skin you wanted to melt on just to feel how warm it was.And she held a sword that was gleaming so, it seemed almost white.She had hair atop her head that looked like a crown.And she was wearing the brightest green lipstick ever.The shorter girl had green hair that looked like a grassy field in the wind when the wind blew and had blue eyes that looked as big and beautiful as the ocean.She wore a purple dress that was almost as vibrant as the green lipstick on the other girl.Her boots were as red as a fire.Her lipstick was a mud brown.Her sword was a deep grey.And her gloves were whiter than snow. "This is stupid," said the tall one, sounding like Missy. "Relax," said the shorter girl, sounding like Sophie. "Everything'll be fine. No one will hurt us because we look just like... WAAH!" The taller girl turned to see her friend being held by her hair by a guy. And not just any guy: a seven-foot, black haired, sweaty, smelly oaf in torn-up clothes. "HAH!" he boomed. "ME ALWAYS SCARE OFF DUMB PEOPLE WHO HEAR ME COME! YOU NO SEE! YOU NO SEE!" The girl had just noticed somting odd: the boy had only one eye! "You stare at eye, right?" he asked politely. Instead of answering, she said "Let go of my friend, or this day is your game over." He laughed so hard he started a split-second earthquake. "I NEVER BEAT!" he yelled. "Put down Sophie, or I'll be the first to beat you," she said. "Infact, I might let you stay in the game." He smash down a giant fist right where Missy was. "No!" screamed Sopie. "YOUR TURN!" he yelled. He tryed to pull his hand up, but found it stck to the ground. "Girl guts," he muttered. He was about to try lifting it up again, but he turned into dust. Standing in the middle, holding the cyclops' heart on her sword, was Missy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment