Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The birth of the Clones

about sky and his friends fight evil clones.

Chapter 1 - The birth of the Clones

Chapter 1 - The birth of the Clones


Sky the hedgehog was running with his friends Swift, Crush, and Sparkle.

They started to play tag for an hour. After that they headed back to their house. Then Crush and Swift started to play video games while Sparkle and Sky drew pictures. Sparkle drew a picture of Sky with harts around him. And Sky drew a picture of Sparkle.





A Little while later, they heard a loud crash in the forest, and then they headed to the forest to see what happened. There they saw robot clones of them in capsules. The robot clones woke up and started to attack them.





Every time Sky and his friends tried to attack the clones they would dodge it. Swift then said, “We need to work as a team”. Then the Clone “Sky” tried to attack Crush but he dodged it. Then Sky and his friends attacked the clones. Then the clones ran away. Then Sparkle said “Yah their gone”! Then Sky said, “I don't think that's the last we are going to see of them”.





TO BE CONTINUED….

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ultimate_Lifeform on January 7, 2006, 11:38:38 PM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformit is short, but very cool

Mattkur on October 12, 2005, 5:05:41 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurI agree.

SkyetheHedgehog on August 30, 2005, 3:35:00 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogshort but cool! ^^