Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - sparkles birthday

about sky and his friends fight evil clones.

Chapter 2 - sparkles birthday

Chapter 2 - sparkles birthday


The next day sky woke up he remembered it was sparkles birth day.

Sparkle was now 17 years old. He woke up Crush and Swift. Then they started planning for the party. Then Sky snuck out and bought Sparkle a diamond necklace.





On the way back he found a blue chaos emerald. When he got every thing was ready for the party. He told every won that he found a chaos emerald. Then Sonic called and said, “There are robot clones destroying the city”. Sky and his friends got their fast.





“Not you again” said Crush! Metal Sky said, “Were going to eliminate you!

Sky said, “In your dreams you fake hedgehog.” Sky used chaos blast.

Then Sparkle, crush, and swift said “awesome. The robot clones got weaker.

Then Sparkle, crush, and swift attacked the robots. The robots got a bunch of dents in them. The robots got scared and ran away.





After that they went back home and celebrated sparkles birthday. They sang happy birthday and ate some cake and ice cream. On the cake there was a picture of all of them on it. Then sky gave her present from him she opened it and their was a diamond necklace. “Thank you sky” says sparkle. Sky says “ your welcome”. She than kisses him on the check.









To be continued ….

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on October 12, 2005, 5:07:39 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurGreat!

SkyetheHedgehog on August 30, 2005, 3:35:55 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogawwwwwwwwww! +faves+