Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the reunion

about sky and his friends fight evil clones.

Chapter 3 - the reunion

Chapter 3 - the reunion


2 weeks later,

That morning sky and his friends where training to get stronger.

Then sparkle remembered that there was a reunion at there school.

So they headed to their old school. “But they didn't know they where walking into a trap.”





When they got their they saw there old friends stealth and twinkle. Then when every won got their they saw metal bars drop. Then sky and stealth suspected it was a trap. Then they all got ready to fight the evil clones. It was a big fight. Sky and stealth battled harder than the others. Sky said “your pretty good.” Stealth said “your not so bad your self.” All the others destroyed their clones except sky and stealth. Then the last 2 ran away. Sky knew that worse things will come. Something sparkled it was 2 chaos emeralds. Now they have 2 chaos emeralds. Sky asked stealth and twinkle if they want to be on their team. Stealth said “sure I would love to. I'm going to have a party want to come there's going to be a lot of people?” Sky said “that's cool sure I would love to come.











To be continued….

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyetheHedgehog on September 20, 2005, 2:13:11 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogStorm da cat please! she's really tough and quite nasty. her claws are her only weapon, and, well if you've ever seen inuyasha, thats what she most often acts like. angry alllllll the time ect ect.

sky on September 14, 2005, 11:49:13 PM

sky on
skyif eny body whants to be in it tel me.