Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The big party

about sky and his friends fight evil clones.

Chapter 4 - The big party

Chapter 4 - The big party


2 Days later,

stealth: there is 0ne more minute left teal the party.

The door suddenly opens hi guys lets party. ^_^

Then out of won of the rooms comes flare. Flare: its not party time yet. Sky: now it is. ^_^ saphiper: I invited storm. Storm: whats up. Then everyone else walks in. then sally walkes in Sally: Hi. Flare: I get the head you get the body Storm. Storm: right. Then Storm stabes sally and flare shots her in the head. Then they throw her out the window. Flare: good job. Storm: thanks.





Then bullet walks in. Bullet: hi guys. Everyone hi. Big: enybody order pizza? Flare shots big. Then sky grabs the pizza and eats it all. Flare: You ate all the pizza dog!

Then Sky gets noked out and flare gets all of sky's chaos emeralds and takes sky to china. Then they all eat panda expres. Mean while in china Sky: what the frack are you saying? Sume Chinese guy: conecewah little cricket.

Sky: Im knot a cricket! Back at the party, Flare, saphifer ,and storm set up big wodden targets of people they hate and destroyed them. Then they went back in the house and played video games. Then everybody went back home.

Back at sky's house Swift and Crush: where the hell is sky.

Now we missed the party.



To be continued…..






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyetheHedgehog on October 1, 2005, 7:31:12 AM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogopps! it was already on my faves! >_

SkyetheHedgehog on October 1, 2005, 7:30:10 AM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogyeah! Storm is mine! ^^
Storm: *sigh*
cool chapter, Sky! write more soon! ^_^ +favez!

sky on September 29, 2005, 9:52:14 AM

sky on
skythis took me 40 minutes please coment storm dosent belong to me its skye's caricter and bullet isent mine ethier its one of my friends.^_^