Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the carnivel

about sky and his friends fight evil clones.

Chapter 5 - the carnivel

Chapter 5 - the carnivel


The next week at flares house .

Flame: what's up guy's . Flare: nothing. Flame: I heard there is a carnival on angel island . sappier : cool lets go. Flame: I'm going to call amity to se if she wants to go.

Flame calls amity. Amity: hello. Flame: hi do you want to come to the carnival with me and my friends? Amity: sure id love to. Flame: cool ill pick you up in 20 minutes.

Amity : ok. Flame and amity hang up. Flame and amity get ready. Flame gets in a jet and picks her up. Then they all fly to the carnival.





At the carnival . everyone: lets have fun. Flame: hey amity wont to ride the farrisweel. Amity: um sure lets go. They both get on it. Amity woo its high up here.

Flame: yep its pretty high up here. Then they go down. Amity: hey my turn to pick a ride. Amity: lets go on a rolercouster flame. Flame: ok lets go. They get on a rolercouster.

Amity: woo this is fast. Flame: yea rely fast. Then they go down a steep hill suddenly amity hangs on to flame. Then they boulth blush.





Suddenly for some reason the farreisweel starts to fall flame and amity run over.

Amity : flame help me roll it back in place. Flame: ok. They both roll it back in place.

Amity: torch it. Flame: ok. Flame puts fire on the broken parts. They both say: we did it.

Suddenly three robots appear then flare coms over and they start to fight. Amity woo a robot clone of us. Amity punches the robot. And the robot punches to. Flame threw fire balls at the robot and breaks it and amity punched the robot again and it broke. The other won flew away. A silver chaos emerald flouted down. Flame took amity home. Amity: I had a great time. Flame: me to here I bought you some flowers why I was their.







To be continued ….

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on November 4, 2005, 10:45:11 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurCould you add Fros the echinda?

ShyWanderer043 on October 7, 2005, 12:17:19 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043O by the way GREAT STORY. I would give it a 9 out of 10

ShyWanderer043 on October 7, 2005, 12:15:41 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043hey could you add my character Klein to the story. If you want to see his info so you can think of what he would be like in the story his info is at my Profile

SkyetheHedgehog on October 6, 2005, 5:05:19 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogawwwwwww! i want to finsh!
Amity: *kisses Flame*
Awwwwwwww! so cute! iwish i could fave it, but it's already on my favez! ^^ thanks for putting her in!