Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Songpaw

I suck at titles....theses are some characters I've created. They are from GroundClan (Sucky name, short notice, fried brain)

Chapter 15 - Songpaw

Chapter 15 - Songpaw
Songpaw(K-K)
 
 Apprentice
 Pure white she-cat with a black boot on her left hind leg; yellow eyes

 
     Songpaw was originally know as K-K. She was named by a 5 year old. When Songpaw meets new cats she is really shy but with cats she knows, like her brothers and sisters, she is very loud and not afraid to speak her mind, and mostly, sing. Songpaw got her name because she loves to sing....and is good at it. She can easily carry a tune and can lull anything to sleep, even a flower that opens with the sun. Of course along with that she has a terrifying screech. When she's mad, she lets out an ear-splitting yowl that could jog even a deaf cats hearing. Songpaw is the second oldest, and was born shortly after Stormpaw, but before Cookiepaw, Pandapaw, and Spiderpaw. Songpaw is Softpaws best friend and Waterfurs apprentice. Songpaw loves her Mentor and would give her life for her. Songpaw is the best hunter for her ability to put her prey to sleep.
 
 
Age -  9 Moons
Mother -  Flower
Father -  Twinkie
Bro/Sis -  Stormpaw, Cookiepaw, Pandapaw, Spiderpaw
Height -  6 4/5 in.
Weight -  9 7/8 lb
Fav. Food -  Vole

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment