Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - THIS IS NOT A CAT!!!

I suck at titles....theses are some characters I've created. They are from GroundClan (Sucky name, short notice, fried brain)

Chapter 37 - THIS IS NOT A CAT!!!

Chapter 37 - THIS IS NOT A CAT!!!
GroundClan
 
 
 
 
 
     GroundClan is very different from ShadowClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ThunderClan. GroundClan is stationed underground. All the cats that are part of the clan live in hollowed out tunnels under the earth. Because of this, the cats have eye sight that is greater than any other clan. After a winter underground, the cats coats grew back shimmer and shiny. Very little dirt actually gets stuck on it. Mud just rolls off. Water rolls off too. The tunnels are different lengths and they lead to giant holes which are used as the dens. The elders and queens have dens nearer to the entry hole but the length of the tunnels are the longest but they are the straightest. All of the tunnels connect to a large clear hole where the hole clan meets to share tongues and speak. There are many fake entrances to the camp, all of witch lead to dead ends. The cats can get anywhere they want to by going the right way threw the tunnels. It even has a tunnel leading Mothermouth. The camp itself is located across from WindClan camp and ShadowClan camp.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment