Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - House Life

OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.

Chapter 1 - House Life

Chapter 1 - House Life
    
 
 
            "Mom!" The young peanut brown kitten said as her mother licked her between the ears. "Stop that. You know I hate it when you baby me." "Come now Tinkerbell" Flower cooed to her young kit. "Don't fuss. You've got to get clean sometime in your life." "NO" Tinkerbell yowled, jumping away from her mother and stalking out the cat door in a huff. Flower sighed and shook her head. "Why can't she be more like K-K and cooperate?" she purred walking over to the male feline that had fathered her kits. "Because" her mate Twinkie purred welcoming her affectionate licks. "She isn't K-K Dear" "I know. But still" "Don't whine Flower. I hate it when you whine." Flower sighed and laid next to her purring mate in the cushioned basket.    
 
 
           "Do re me fa so la Te do!!!!" The almost pure white kit known as K-K purred to her siblings and friends who were sitting in a circle at the clearing in the woods near their house. "Wow K-K. You do have a good voice!" The pudgy Sparky purred to his little sister. "Yeah" Her best friend Pepper squealed to her. "Thank you" K-K meowed to her brother and friend. "PEPPER!!! TACO!!! COME HERE KITTY KITTIES!!! DINNER TIME!!!" The twoleg voice sounded. "We have to go. Dinner time." Pepper meowed, turning and running after her twin brother Taco. "See you tomorrow guys!" She squeaked over her small black shoulder. "Come on guys." Tinkerbell meowed. "Let's go explore!" "Fine. As long as you leave me alone to sleep after wards" Mr. Jangles, her brother, yowled to his sister. "Ok" Peter purred as he stood up. So all five kits began a short lived journey threw the forest.
 
 
        "We can't thank you enough Bluestar" Daystar purred to the blue-gray she-cat leader of ThunderClan. "It's OK. We are glad to help" Bluestar meowed to the yellow she-cat leader of the soon to be GroundClan. The leaders continued to talk as the warriors, apprentices, and deputy of ThunderClan mingled with the rouge kittypets and rouge cats from other clans and just other wild cats while embarking on their journey to find land for territory. "We still need apprentices" Yellowheart meowed to Fireheart. "I suppose you do....but you do have a good Clan started here." Fireheart meowed back. "Hey listen." The old warrior Littlefoot yowled to the two clans. "Do you hear that." "Yeah I do" Frostfur purred to him. "Somebody is singing" She continued.
 
 
          "You take the high road and I'll take the low road. And I'll be to Ireland before ye!" K-K purred rather loudly as she walk beside Peter. "My paw soars have paw soars" Mr. Jangles whined as he hung to the back of the group. "Hey guys STOP!" Tinkerbell yowled as she sniffed the air and caught a whiff of a hole lot of cats coming their way. "What?" K-K questioned her sister. "I smell strangers" Tinkerbell hissed as all the strange felines came into the clearing where they had stopped. "Hello" Bluestar purred to the five young kits. Tinkerbell lowed into a very low crouch and hissed at the intruders. "We will not harm you little ones" Bluestar meowed unthreateningly. Tinkerbell stayed in her position hissing and spitting as K-K backed away and hid behind Sparky.
 
 
          "Wait Tinkerbell." Peter meowed. "Let's see what they have to say" Tinkerbell backed up out of her crouch and sat next to her brother, ears folded back, and fur bristling. "Fine" She spat. "Well" Bluestar purred. "Who are you all?" In order of their positions the felines said their names. "Sparky. Peter. Mr, Jangles. Tinkerbell. K...K-K" Came the different answers. "Ok." Bluestar meowed. "Where do you live?" "Out at that house over there" Peter meowed back. "Why are you out here?" "We wanted to explore." Tinkerbell hissed at Bluestar. "I am very interested in the forest" She continued. "You are?" Bluestar questioned. "Yes I am." Tinkerbell spat out at Bluestar. "Would you be interesting in joining a clan?" Bluestar continued. Now that got Tinkerbell excited. So much so that she jumped up onto her paws and said excitedly "Of course I thought of it. I've always wanted to live in the forest. I hate living in a house."
 
 
          After some time of negotiating, the five kits decided to join the new GroundClan. So.....here we are now. In a giant clearing. Digging holes. Without ThunderClan since they had to go back to their camp. Several strenuous hours later, a small tunnel had been dug leading to a giant hole, where all the cats now sat panting hard. Talking about what was going to happen now that the tunnel was dug. Then it dawned on them. They still had as lot more tunnels to dig. They couldn't all live in this big hole. So here they are NOW digging more tunnels with Glassfur sitting out beside the hole cleaning herself because she hates to get dirty.
 
 
 
 
 
      I do not own any cats in ThunderClan. I do however own any member of GroundClan. I will update as soon as possible....please comment so I can know how to improve my stories. All flames will be used to roast marshmallow's for s'mores and all NOT flamers will be given the s'mores. Constructive criticism excepted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment