Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Digging Tunnels

OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.

Chapter 2 - Digging Tunnels

Chapter 2 - Digging Tunnels
        
 
      "Oh. Oh. Oh. My poor fur" Glassfur wailed as she continued to lick her soft bluish pelt. "Why did I have to agree to being part of this dirty clan?" "What's wrong with being dirty?" The black and white Kitty said as he jumped out of the hole, splattering dirt on Glassfur. "What are you? Some type of dog?" Glassfur hissed. "No. I'm a cat. Don't call me a dog!" Kitty spat at Glassfur while his fur stood on end and he grew ready to paw at she-cat sitting across from him......till she suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind him knocking him off his paws. "Oww." Kitty meowed flipping himself back onto his paws. "You have a lot to learn kittypet" Glassfur teased as she went back to cleaning her fur. "Kitty" A small voice sounded from the hole as a light gray head poked out of it. "We need you down here." "K...be there in a bit" Kitty told his little sister Miss. Fluff. "Ok brother" Miss. Fluff purred as she disappeared into the hole. "So.....you're brother and sister a?" Glassfur purred teasingly between licks. "Yeah. Sassy is also our brother. You got a point?" "Nope. Just wondering" "Ok...whatever" Kitty turned to jump back into the hole, but unexpectedly turned, and gave Glassfur a gently lick between the ears, then seemed to disintegrate into the hole. Glassfur sat there dumb struck.
 
 
      "Ok.....can I go to sleep know?" Mr. Jangles whined as he stopped digging at the apprentices hollow with his siblings. Sparrowpelt sighed, nodded, and warned "Only till it is your turn to dig again. "Good" Mr. Jangles purred already half asleep. "Is he Ok?" Sparrowpelt questionably meowed to Peter. "Yeah....he sleeps a lot" Peter reassured him, turning and going into the hole they had been digging at for what seemed like ages. In another part of the tunnel, working on the elders den, was Daystar, Yellowheart, Fishfang, and Bloodfur. "This.......is.....hard....work......" Fishfang panted as she dug into the soft earth. "I agree" Bloodfur snarled as he dug into harder earth. "It will all be worth it when we get it all done" Yellowheart meowed as he dug the dirt into a tunnel that would eventually be taken up and out of the hole to fill in ditches around the camp so that it wouldn't flood. "We have Bladestorm and Scruffypelt working on weaving some doors for tops of holes" Daystar purred as she too dug into the earth.
 
      "So.........can I go hunting?" Sparky asked Daystar on his digging break. "If you bring something back for some of the Clan. You know nothing of the Warrior Code so you can not break it....just bring something back for Bladestorm and Scruffypelt. Ok?" Daystar meowed. "Ok" Sparky purred as he darted up the tunnel and off into the woods and scaring Glassfur out of her fur.  "Ok" Sparky meowed to himself, dropping into a low crouch and sneaking up on a mouse. "I just have to catch this and than I can eat it" This time he thought instead of speaking. In a second the mouse hung limp in his giant jaws. "Yum" Sparky meowed as he ate the mouse. "Now to catch some more". Sparky came back twenty minutes later with lots of mice, birds, and other assortments of edible creatures. He first went to Bladestorm and Scruffypelt, letting them choose and eat what they wanted. Then went around and eventually every cat had been fed.
 
 
      "YOWWWWWWWWW" Littlefoot wailed as his small front left paw struck a huge rock. He immediately stuck his paw in his mouth and then started to lick it. "Oh come on. It couldn't have hurt that bad" Fluffystorm meowed with a small hint of amusement in her meow. Then Fluffystorm started to dig, by-passing the rock. "There the fresh-kill hole is done." Fluffystorm purred excitedly, turning and trotting back to Littlefoot. "Grrrr...." Littlefoot playfully growled to Fluffystorm. "Right back at ch' Littlefoot" Fluffystorm playfully retorted to the male warrior. "Come" Daystar meowed softly as she trotted past the two senior warriors. "We must rest. Go to the meeting hallow." Daystar repeated this to every cat she saw. "Now."Daystar meowed to her new clan. "Let us rest for tomorrow, all the new felines will be named and given ranks.....sleep well." With that, she turned trotted to lay in the giant mound of dirt's shadow.
 
           Like I said. Flame, make s'mores. S'mores given to non-flamers. Please comment. I love constructive criticism.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment