Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ceremony of Names

OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.

Chapter 3 - Ceremony of Names

Chapter 3 - Ceremony of Names
 
 
      "I can't believe it. We are actually going to be given names from the leader, Daystar!" Tinkerbell meowed when she woke the next day......well...she thought it was.....she was in the underground tunnel...it was dark. "Yeah.....it means more work" the slow purr of Mr. Jangles sounded. "Com..come on gu....guys.....we...we have to g...g...go." K-K nervously meowed. "Coming!" Peter purred as he gave a lick to his chest, and then he ran after his siblings who were already half way down the tunnel.
 
 
      When all the cats had been assembled, Daystar climbed up on top of the dirt mound and meowed a single 'Quiet', silencing the whole clan. All the young kits where at the edge of their sets in anticipation. "Now....will any cat without a clan name please come up here." Daystar purred calmly. Tinkerbell, K-K, Sparky, Mr. Jangles, Peter, Kitty, Miss. Fluff, Sassy, Professor Fuzz Fuzz, and Ripper went up and sat next to their new leader. "Now. When I call you up, you are to stat your current name and I will give you a clan name....it may only be temporary in some of your cases....other....it could be used for the rest of your life. Now......you." Daystar meowed pointing to Ripper with the tip of her tail. Ripper proudly trotted the three steps to stand next to her leader. "Current name?" Daystar questioned. "Ripper" The she-cat chimed. "You will be given the rank Warrior and the new name...." Daystar paused for a moment to study the cat. "Sparklepelt!" All the cats roared in applause.
 
 
      "K...K...K-K" Shyly stated K-K. "You will be given the rank of apprentice....and the name.....Songpaw!" Daystar meowed above the noise. "Because I know you can sing" she added in a whisper to Songpaw. The cat in question nodded shyly and backed up back into line, letting Peter paw forward. "You will be given the rank apprentice......and the name......Pandapaw" More cheering and Sparky was called up. "You will be an apprentice and your name will be.....Stormpaw!" Stormpaw bowed and backed up, letting Mr. Jangles slink forward. "Mr. Jangles" Came the bored reply from the spider webbed coat feline. "Hm.......From this day forth till you become a warrior....you shall be given the name Spiderpaw and the rank apprentice." Spiderpaw bowed, turned, and brushed past Profeser Fuzz Fuzz, who in turn walked forward. "Ok....Professer Fuzz Fuzz...you will be given the rank Warrior and the name Lemurfur." Miss. Fluff strode up and sat next to Daystar. "Miss. Fluff....you will be known as...Softpaw....and you are an apprentice."  Kitty came up. "You will be known as Dogpaw and are an apprentice." Dogpaw bowed back and his brother came forward. "You, Sassy, will be known as Racconpaw and are to be an apprentice." He backed up and finally Tinkerbell was called forward. By now she was bouncing with excitement. "Name?" "Tinkerbell." "Tinkerbell......you will be known as Cookiepaw and are an apprentice...." Cookiepaw grinned, bowed, and practically darted back to her original spot. "Now that the naming is done....spend the day hunting, and getting to know each other a bit more....that is all......oh and Sparklepelt, Lemurfur. You must sit in silent vigil and guard the camp alone..." Daystar jumped from the rock and went through a tunnel out of sight.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment