Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Apprenticeship

OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.

Chapter 4 - Apprenticeship

Chapter 4 - Apprenticeship
      Daystar had gone to her den to think. She needed to give all eight apprentices a mentor. "Now let's see" she meowed quietly to herself. After a bit she nearly yowled "I've GOT IT!" but instead she darted from her den and up to High-Dirt ready to make her announcement. "Attention all Clan cats. Can I have your attention please?" All the cats turned knowing it was more of a command than a question." I would like all Warriors on my right side. Apprentices on my left. Good. Come on Spiderpaw. One paw in front of the other. Very good. Ok. Now Bloodfur, Cookiepaw. Come forward." Cookiepaw was royally confused, but she stepped towards her leader anyway.
 
      "Bloodfur." Daystar purred. "You are strong and brave. You are an excellent fighter. Teach Cookiepaw well." Bloodfur glared at Cookiepaw but stepped forward and aggressively touched his nose to the excited apprentices. Then Bloodfur jumped off the dirt mound and hastily sat down to avoid getting hit with the peanut butter brown rocket known as Cookiepaw who how had charged down after him.
 
      "Glassfur, Waterfur, Songpaw, and Dogpaw. Please step forward." Glassfur looked at Dogpaw in horror. 'Don't let me get him. Oh Please StarClan don't.' Glassfur thought as Daystar went on. "Waterfur. You are and excellent warrior who is comfortable in her own fur. Hopefully you can teach Songpaw some of those qualities." Songpaw timidly stepped forward and touched her nose to Waterfurs. Waterfur bowed her head and skillfully jumped down to the ground. Songpaw followed. "Glassfur. You do need to learn to get down and slightly dirty…Dogpaw. You need to clean yourself a little. Maybe you can teach each other to be a little different.
 
      "Next, Spiderpaw, Racoonpaw. Please if you will, go up to the entrance and tell Lemurfur and Sparklepelt that you are their apprentices. Racconpaw, you are Lemurfurs, Spiderpaw, you are Sparklepelt's." The two cats, Spiderpaw slinking after Racoonpaw, left the meeting room and started up the slightly slopping tunnel to the entrance to talk to their new mentors. "Stormpaw, Robinpelt, Sparrowpelt, Pandapaw, Softpaw, Fanpelt. Come forward." All six cats stepped forward. "Fanpelt. You are to be Softpaws mentor. Teach her well. Sparrowpelt. Teach Pandapaw to the best of your abilities. Stormpaw, you are Robinpelts apprentice. I hope you learn well" All 6 felines jumped from the rock and sat down on the ground.
 
      Daystar turned and addressed her clan. "Now, you may resume your day!" She jumped from the rock and slunk to her den to take a small nap. Hey! She deserved one! She worked hard that day!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment