Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - OMFG RUN!

I revised it. I'm so proud of myself. It's a LOT funnier now!

Chapter 5 - OMFG RUN!

Chapter 5 - OMFG RUN!
Alana and Sonic have released all of the animals from the pets department. Sonic and Alana were riding on the back of a Newfoundland. Riding through the store, they grabbed all the doughnuts, cookies, and sweets possible. Knuckles was trying to figure out how to open the beer refrigerators. Finally managing to pull the door open, he scooped up ten six packs.
When all met up by the exit, they were shouting at the top of their lungs. Then, Shadow appeared, also drunk. They laughed, and he agreed to dye his quills. They ran out of the Walmart, and broke into a hair salon. Dashing to the hair dyes, they grabbed a pink and a baby blue. An hour later, Shadow was now 'Muffins', and was pink with blue streaks.
Sonic dyed his quills as well. Now, he was a bright neon orange. "HAHAHAH! I'm Turquoise!"
The others waved. "Hiii, Muffins! Hiii, Turquoise!" Turquoise and Muffins skipped around, and they dyed and curled Amy's quills. They were now red and black, and her bangs wer curled down, while her back quills were now turned up, like Muffin's. "She's Shadalia now!" They grinned, and all ran out of the salon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment