Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Creature

This is a story out of boredom^^

i'm currently obseesed with transformers so i made this story^^

Chapter 1 - The Creature

Chapter 1 - The Creature
One night, when the breeze was frigid, and the moon was bright and full. I didn’t stop running. My breathing was fast and so was my heart beat. I tripped over myself, but quickly got up and sprinted of. I knew nothing was chasing me, but I saw it. My house came into sight and I sprinted in, slamming the door shut behind me. My mother was I the kitchen making dinner. I panted with exhaustion and left to go into the living room, kind of shocked by my mothers silence. I threw my self onto the couch and relaxed, I closed my eyes and thought about the creature I saw. Everyone did say the cave was haunted, but, I was just a myth. Right? What I saw, was big, about 20, 30 ft tall, maybe a lil smaller, it looked metallic colored and robot like it had a black head, and red eyes that made it look mean. I know it saw me, I saw it look at me. The only thing that confused me, was that, it looked confused too, like it was frightened, like it had no idea where it was, I had a weapon, it pointed it at me, but it didn’t shoot, or follow me. My mother walked in and gave me dinner, lil steak bits that u can chew so many times, but it wouldn’t break. By the look of her face she must of thought I ran home thinking I was late or I wasn’t paying attention to the time. While I ate my dinner, I planed on my return, to the same place, that I saw the creature in.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on November 17, 2007, 12:52:26 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Oooh, nice. Spelling is good, and so is grammar. And the story is pretty cool. I suggest making more paragraphs instead of one giant block.

Amazment88 on September 29, 2007, 6:16:42 AM

Amazment88 on
Amazment88Emily: Yeahz!!! love it!!! Carly Will probibly review 2, when she gets home from the movies..... I'm sick, and it's Saturday, and I wuz going to go to a B-day party that was based off Halo3, doesn't that suck? as Carly put earlier, I'm currently Obsessed with Magical Girl animes and Ranma1/2. (Sailor Moon, PPGZ, MermaidMelodyPichiPichiPitch, Card Captor Sakura, and Tokyo MewMew to be percise) I still like Digimon. I also like KH/COM/2 For vid games. I also like Naruto!!! but not as much as Carly. Did u c the Transformers Movie? I wish i did. My mom didn't bring me to c it. Anywho Wut's up wit u?

BlazingKeyblade on September 29, 2007, 2:37:18 AM

BlazingKeyblade on
BlazingKeybladeCool :3