Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Jordan

This is a story out of boredom^^

i'm currently obseesed with transformers so i made this story^^

Chapter 5 - Jordan

Chapter 5 - Jordan
I woke up in a whole new place, lights and chemicals everywhere. It was amazing, kind of like a hospital. I looked around and I noticed something in the distance. I got up and went to go see it, but this giant robot, just like starscream but red and white. “Hold it kid! Your not going anywhere in that condition.” He commanded. I stood there in fright, is he… good… or bad? *I looked past the robot and saw some human. I wonder who it is. I squinted to see better and I was surprised. It was my boyfriend, Jordan. How the heck did he get here?! I ran to him as fast as I could. “Jordan? Is, that you?” I mumbled. Jordan turned around. He has a smile on his face. “Caroline? Glad to see your awake” he smiled more. Ah, that smile, sexy as ever. And his face, adorable. “ Yeah, I’m fine.” I blushed a bit. Jordan smiled. “Heh, your so cute.” He commented. I blushed more and hugged him. I smiled when he hugged me back. Ahhh, Such warmth. Jordan stepped back and whistled. “I wanna introduce you to some friends. I met them a couple of days ago.” she said. I watched as a bunch of vehicles drove in. One was a Ferrari Enzo, another one was a black and silver motor bike, and then there was a Hercules plane, a pink sports car, a modified ford mustang, and then there was a fire truck. The strange this was. They were all driving them selves. Weird. Are they robots too? They all of a sudden just transformed in to robots. Holy crap. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Jordan smiled and laughed. “introduce your selves guys!” He yelled. The Ferrari smiled. “My name is solar. I’m Jordans guardian.” He said. “The name’s Revs” snickered the motor bike. Ok, he scares me. I looked up at the other one, the Hercules plane. Whoa, he’s tall. Really tall. I can barely see his head! He looked old. Old enough to know why the dinosaurs died. But, what do I know. “My name is gladiator.” He grumbled. “Name’s Roadflash.” The pink sports car replied. Cool. Ok. They come in genders. The ford mustang kneeled down. “Hello, I’m Tyreburn, nice to meet you.” He greeted. The fire truck kneeled near Tyreburn and smiled. “My name is Torch.” He grinned. I smiled and hugged Jordan. “Nice to meet you all, I’m Caroline.” I mumbled. They all seemed nice. It looks like I have new friends. Jordan smiled in a way that made me feel happy. He took me by surprise and held me close. Close enough to see his beautiful eyes. I blushed a bit and he kissed me. Deep on the lips, and full with passion. I fell in love with him all over again. I kissed back. “Ooh, get a room you two!” solar teased. Jordan had a loving face on. Such a beautiful face. He smiled and looked at solar. “Ok! We will!” He teased back. I felt my face blush really badly. Heh. Looks like Jordan is good friends with them. Looks like I have to get to know where I am. And who these robots are. And where they are really from.

For: jordan... i love you hunny.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RadaFox on January 29, 2008, 6:37:14 AM

RadaFox on
RadaFoxAwww cute ^^ *favs*

sonicbabe5 on January 28, 2008, 6:49:58 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5there is suppose to be a heart and the end of it after jordan....<3