Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 3 Freinds

Ok I Had Yet Another Random Idea Pop Into My Uncontrollable Crazy Mind. So I Hope You Like It.
 
P.S Its A Bit Like Boy/Girl Thing, Just More Kingdom Hearty. ^-^

Chapter 1 - 3 Freinds

Chapter 1 - 3 Freinds

"I'm So Tired Today! All Those Bludy Heartless And Nobodies Are Always In My Face! Why Cant They Realise That I Will Always Win!?" Sora Asked Himself Whilst Kairi Put On Her Lipstick And Riku Ate His Choccie Bar.

"Well Maybe Its Because They Think You'll Eventually Give In. I Mean They Dont Even Attack Me Anymore. Mmmm.. This Choclate Is Nice..." Riku Replied. Kairi Stared At Riku Disturbed.

She Then Replied, " I Really Dont See Why You Find It So Hard. I Mean... You're Always Complaining And I Seriously Dont Get Why You Are Finding It Hard. Why Dont You Just Relax For Once???" Sora Looked Up, Pretty Angry. Riku Stepped Back Knowing Sora Was Going To Go Into Flames.

" BECAUSE IF I RELAX A HEARTLESS OR NOBODY WILL BLUDY KILL ME! You Just Dont Get It Kairi. You Hit Like One Heartless In Kingdom Hearts 2. Me And Riku Had A Hard Time. And You Kept On Getting Caught. I Mean Come On. Considering You So "Relaxed", You Should Try Going To The Toilet Having To Keep Your Keyblade Out Just In Case Something Tries To Kill You While Youre Having A Crap!" Sora Yelled.

"That Was Lovely To Know Sora..." Riku Said Sarcastically.

"OMG I Cant Believe That You Just Said That I'M Relaxed. I Bet You Wouldnt Survive A Day In My Shoes!"

Riku Started To Think, " I Could Of Sworn Ive Seen A Film Like This...Freaky Something. Oh Well..." And He Walked Off To Go Play Stick Wars With Tidus.

Kairi And Sora Looked Into Each Others Eyes Furious. And Then They Both Said At The Same Time " YOU'D HATE TO BE ME!" And With That Huge Thunder Clouds Appeared Above Their Heads. But They Didnt Notice, They Were Gazing Furiously In Each Others Eyes Too Much. Just Then A Huge Wind Blew And It Was Suddenly Over. And With That Sora And Kairi Walked Seperate Ways, Not Knowing What They Were To Wake Up Like...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redgirl44 on September 17, 2009, 7:44:47 AM

redgirl44 on
redgirl44PLEASE WRITE MORE! lol, im supposed to be doing math homework...