Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Aku's Dilemma

Samurai Jack and Aku are forced to join forces.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/samuraijackrpg/

Chapter 1 - Aku's Dilemma

Chapter 1 - Aku's Dilemma


Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past...and undo the future that is Aku!

Little did I, Aku, know that my own actions will in time prove to be my own undoing, but to my surprise, it is not the samurai that became the graves threat. A new force from the stars, beyond my own evil, has emerged and challenged my authority. This new force was insatiable, surpassing my own evil, they mindlessly destroyed the civilization I, Aku, has toiled to corrupt and refashion to my own image!

Slowly, one by one, they defeated my minions, leaving them in the dust as they rampaged towards my last sanctuary, until I alone stood against them. As they attacked, they quickly realized that the master of darkness will not fall down easily. Wave after wave, the swarm desperately tried to overwhelm the evil that is Aku, but to no avail. Until they finally learned that only the magic sword can eliminate me... and now seeks the sword.

To halt my eminent defeat, I, Aku, have temporarily aligned myself to the side of the samurai, knowing that his pathetic `code of honor' will prevent him from betraying me. Now, we search the universe for a way to destroy this unknown force that now has taken over that which is rightfully mine... and once again, reclaim my what was taken from me... the world that is, Aku!

---

Samurai Jack Role Playing Game

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/samuraijackrpg/


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment