Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Looking Over.

Looking over this shelf of my mind... won't you stand here forever? Take my hand and don't let me fall into the pit of murky memories below; take my heart and please don't break it.

Chapter 1 - Looking Over.

Chapter 1 - Looking Over.
I'm afraid of where my heart is going to take me this time. I was afraid to fall in love, but I lost all my fears. And it wasn't too long ago. I don't remember what it's like to be so afraid of love itself, and not its outcome. It seems like I always get myself in such a mess; and it's like a tangled web. The more you struggle to get free, the more you get stuck. And now I'm in too deep from all my fighting for what I know my heart wants more than anything. I want to just breathe and accept it, but I can't. Even when I know my fighting is going to ruin everything. I can't. Where is my heart going to take me? It's taken me down the wrong path before; and once I realized it was the wrong way, I just stood on the edge wishing I could change the past. But I can't. And once I realized it was over, it was all gone, I turned around and went home. And I started over, time and time again, and every time I ended up on the same old path of my mind again, looking over and wishing I was some kind of magical person that could change the past. And then, for once, my heart found the right way. And now I'm standing, looking over the same edge, but this time I'm not alone. If you'll just stand here, looking over this edge with me, forever... I'll be happy. And for now, I guess I am happy. I just don't know how to keep it all inside.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment