Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the blizzard

this is well...a warriors book about the one and only sparktail

Chapter 1 - the blizzard

Chapter 1 - the blizzard
The wind blew strong, almost knocking spark tail from her paws. The blizzard grew stronger and stronger, making it almost imposable to cross. Snow whipped her cold nose making it worse, spark tail has never minded the cold however when it came to her nose, there was no exception.
Her beautiful sleek pelt, normally a sleek light brown had gathered a mountain of snow covering her almost completely. Her eyes glowed with power and pride from her recently called warrior name. spark tail is a tough she-cat yet thoughts began to wonder in her mind, ‘will I complete this task? Or is it imposable?’
 
she turned her head to gaze back at her following clan mates, only to see they themselves were struggling to fight the blizzard. spark tail counted the cats and called to them,
“Riverwillow?”
“im here!”
“Souringeagle?”
“here!”
“and willowpaw?”
“yeah im ok!”
 
Sparktail gave a silent sigh of relief and pressed on. She lifted her gaze from the snow covered ground to the end of the clearing, noticing that it was not much further, she yowled back to the others to press on as well as they could.
 
Suddenly a high pitched yowl was heard, it was willowpaw! Willowpaw and tripped and hurt her paw. spark tail could not let this challenge go to waist! She flicked her tail for souring eagle to come to her. After mewing a few quick words in her ear, souring eagle pressed onwards with river willow close behind her.
 
Willowpaw lay crippled in the slow, which was rising quickly. She treked back through the snow, chilling her paws, and reached willowpaw. spark tail bowed her head.
“Can you walk?” she yowled over the howling wind.
“No!” willowpaw replied ashamed of her weakness. spark tail presses her nose to willowpaws cheek. “don’t worry! You done your best” she yowled again before laying in the snow and boarding willowpaw onto her strong back.
 
souring eagle and river willow were now out of sight and spark tail assumed they had reached the end of the clearing. Well, the best way to find out was to go there herself. She lifted one heavy paw after another, fighting against the wind that seemed to blow like all of star clan.
Sparktail neared the end , a few more paw steps and…YES! The storm suddenly stopped and several cats stood around the clearing in protective shields, sheltering them from the icy winds and snow. spark tail lay willowpaw gently on the ground, witch small ember was clearing now.
Dreampool rushed to willowpaws side and looked at her injured paw while a sleek black she-cat made her way towards spark tail. She pressed her nose to sparkatils shoulder in congratulations and yowled to the rest of the clan, “Sparktail has led these cats through the terrible blizzard, which our one and only storm spirit has made for us” she took a moment to look at a young she-cat with gray dappled fur sanding in the shield before continuing “and has worked realy hard. spark tail, river willow, souring eagle and willowpaw will now rest.” spark tail blinked her thanks to magic star and made her way to the warriors den for a well earned nights rest.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment